Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless of the insane risk of infection, submerging fresh tattoos can also make them fade/cause the ink to fall out and look shite
She shouldn’t be submerging it even in clean water for 2/3weeks minimum, let alone a bleeping bog

Reactions: 30
View attachment 649904
It’s fine guys, it’s all crusty and “pretty much” healed anyway 🙄
So its crusted over but its healed? Which is it Helen?
I have a very small line tattoo on my wrist and you have to be so careful during the healing process. Once the scab came off mine I had to have it retouched as washing my hands had faded a little bit of it. Mines a thicker line too so I can imagine what hers will look after.

Reactions: 20
goodbye Elton. The swamp has you now x
IS she 4 REAL

Her total stank face when her boyfriend band mate didn’t acknowledge how quirky she is at singing ..

Does she not realise how awful she is making HERSELF appear?!

7FE19130-562D-4ACE-9D36-D6309DE7BF9E.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Also..

She packed a swim suit, she obviously planned to go swimming somewhere.

The ink is going to fall out and is going to look even worse

Reactions: 28
Also..

She packed a swim suit, she obviously planned to go swimming somewhere.

The ink is going to fall out and is going to look even worse
Its going to go from flamboyant slenderman to crack head slenderman real quick

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I'm pretty sure I know where she went swimming and it is not somewhere i'd take a crusty tattoo lol she gonna get the lurgy for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Next video will be about how to deal with toxicity and negativity again.....

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Next video will be about how to deal with toxicity and negativity again.....
“A lot of mean nasty trolls have been suggesting that it’s actually a bad idea to dip a fresh open wound in a muddy germ infested body of water. But my philosophy is JuSt dO iT!!!!! Don’t let the Haterz stop you from doing what you love!!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Wow.. I have no words.. she really is thick as pig tit!! Hope Sophie sees this and refuses to touch it up for her.

Coming from someone who's husband is a tattooist (sorry - like a broken record :ROFLMAO:), it's not just a 9 - 5 job where you come home and can switch off your brain for the rest of the evening, you continue to work during your free time, because you have to spend it on coming up with designs/drawing out stencils/messaging clients about ideas/booking in clients etc etc. Seeing it first hand, nothing upsets my hubby more when he's worked so hard on someones tattoo, spent all that time and energy on it, and then the client doesn't even have the decency to take care of it. Clearly she has no concept for money, because if someone had spent a lot of time to save up all of their hard earned pennies and really cared about this tattoo, they'd make damn well sure it was looked after. Some people are absolutely vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She hadn’t even had the tattoo a week! But it’s like when she went skiing a couple days after one of her arm tattoos. You kinda need to plan life around new tattoos, they’re an open wound after all! You wouldn’t go swimming in a lake a few days after surgery would you? She has no brains, I really hope she gets an infection

Reactions: 29
I can’t believe she’s done that to her fresh tattoo! In a filthy river as well, questionable even without an open wound, she could get any sort of infection or disease, even when it’s crusting over it isn’t fully healed and I doubt she cleaned it after.

Reactions: 17
Most of the people in the comments, including Helga, are total morons.

Helen is life goals and Ben is a babe. Seriously?!

And why is Helen constantly making ‘joke’ nasty comments to and about her mates on social media. Presumably because shes quirky and hilarious and that’s ‘just her sense of humour.
I hate everything about that comment. ‘Like legit goals’ barf.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.