Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We shot a music video ☀
My band Sunny Bones made a music video this weekend. This is what we got up to.

I start this recap with sad news- KettleVision doesn’t make an appearance in today’s Vlog. Instead we begin with Helen walking to the van. And asking an already half in the van Will if he’s getting in the van

DC93BF40-A476-4F52-A40D-334FBB7A4DF7.jpeg

Next Helen gets confused by keys “keys are clumpy” observes Will as she tries to find the correct key to start the engine.
FEB2F47C-C86C-4183-9A01-BCC056D36E33.jpeg

Next shot introduces our 2nd favourite after Fiwl, Ben and he’s brought a friend with him… Kermit the frog. (Neither Will, Ben or Kermit look happy at the prospect of being stuck in a van with Helen)
C422B5F2-9AA5-4F15-B9D0-32B966108FAB.jpeg

And they’re off… Well actually not quite as Helen
forgets to take the handbrake off and then fails to put it in the correct gear (the reality that they’re now stuck with Helen for the next god knows how long has just hit Will & Ben)
2EC43A8F-2D6C-435E-8F05-A3A002672CB9.jpeg

And they’re off.. No really this time to *drumroll* McDonald’s drive thru for a breakfast, trouble begins to brew when Ben asks if he can chuck his tea

“Don’t you not want it?” “Just hold it don’t chuck it away” Helen shouts
“It’s not even nice do you want it?” Asks Ben
“No”
“Well shut up” (the Tattle Trolls salute you Ben)
1AD09D62-156A-4348-BE02-97D23C7A43BF.jpeg

*Cue more shots of Ben driving and Helen annoying them boring boring boring*

Next we’re in a carpark with Helen falling out the door and possibly smacking another vehicle with the door ( I bet whoever they lent the van off will be overjoyed when they watch this back)

Helen who doesn’t like cider then goes into a shop and buys scrumpy cider,
I apologise for the screenshot it was either this or a fiesta with the numberplate on full display
0EE15A18-4BF9-4D25-BE8C-892FEFC9BF2E.jpeg

Next up they’re watching the lightning from inside the van Ben is quietly questioning some life choices as Helen waffles on

607EE4F6-6D3F-4AF5-9A1D-33E352D3BD54.jpeg

We might not have gotten KettleVision but good news gang!! We get treated to an arse shot as she attempts to put up the bell tent in a campsite near Bath

358395D1-783B-4FDF-B3A0-C4BE288EA9B0.jpeg

Cut to the next day where Helen regales us with tales from the night before highlights include them going to the pub for burger, chips and a pint
(vegan/veggie lifestyle is officially dead then?)

And Ben waking her up and telling her to shut up because she was snoring even though she doesn’t snore
FE04B12F-C9CA-4AC3-836A-9B4805E40417.jpeg

Next they’re back on the road again and Helen has got them stuck in a road and is pinballing between the ditches crashing the van into the hedgerow
727EBF2D-5117-4695-8195-DAE2D97B64B6.jpeg

We’re in Bath now and Helen is telling the tale of how she’s been beeped at by a man because by the way she describes she cut him up this of course is the man’s fault not Helen’s.

She then films a random girl taking a photo of a sign ( I
hope she asked her permission to put her in the vlog considering she zooms in on her and shows her face)

Cut to lunch and Helen is snarling at Ben’s olives (not a euphemism) and trying and failing to do a Scottish accent by repeating “disgusting” à la the Cher Lloyd by Cher Lloyd viral YouTube video

F21F3216-AAF0-4EE8-9B00-9B0AFA622675.jpeg

Ben then offers her an Olive which she stuffs in her mouth and complains how awful they are, before proclaiming Will has Sushi for his lunch
“ I don’t like Sushi” says Ben offering Will an olive
“ I bleeping love Sushi” hints Helen
Will blanks her keeping his head down and finishes his lunch

6198A3A0-7E96-4140-9D3D-1A1FEB85FBF5.jpeg

Next Helen is in a river- that’s a newly tattooed Elton John being fully submerged in dirty water
(Sophie will be delighted when she watches this)
F317AA89-8968-4BFD-B868-59AF28DBCE65.jpeg

And finally Ben and Will have escaped gone home
and we’re treated to cinematic shots like this
01F3A403-A3BE-4EE4-B9F7-86E60376B309.jpeg

Cut to the next day and Helen is complaining about unpacking the van

314E11FF-6552-48AB-B1CC-D3BC9C18EE8E.jpeg

The video ends with her saying the music video will be out at the end of the month and it’s her favourite song so far (will it be another ode to Maff? Time will tell)
70AA2D0B-2959-4429-B735-CDD54D6A0348.jpeg

Personal message to Helen: Please give Josie her Tattle account back We need @Lunamoon22 recaps back I promise I won’t take the piss out of your new song I’ll have it on repeat on Spotify and everything if you’ll just let her return.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I really really hope that was filmed pre Elton..... surely she can't have gone in that manky water with a new tattoo.... also, someone needs to burn those sunglasses.

I wondered the same about insurance.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So if you borrow a van, how does it work with insurance?
The owner can either put certain people as named driver for x amount of time, or some policies allow anyone over 25 to drive it

Or maybe if the borrower has fully comp insurance, but this is a bit iffy sometimes

Reactions: 8
I really really hope that was filmed pre Elton..... surely she can't have gone in that manky water with a new tattoo.... also, someone needs to burn those sunglasses.

She bought those dungaree shorts she's wearing in the vlog after getting the tattoo.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I was also wondering about insurance if her borrowing the van came from her Facebook post, she only mentioned her driving, I hope Ben was insured as he seemed to do most of the driving which is probably why the van is still in one piece.

Reactions: 7
I really really hope that was filmed pre Elton..... surely she can't have gone in that manky water with a new tattoo…
Oh Tom god bless your hopeful optimism unfortunately Helen has form for bleeping up her tattoos.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She bought those dungaree shorts she's wearing in the vlog after getting the tattoo.
Christ. It'll be like the infected zebra tattoo all over again won't it....

ETA sorry it might have been the lion that she messed up. Either way it was careless and gross and here we go again.

Last edited:
  • Sick
How long before Sophie goes from calling us “meanies” to actually they have a point after seeing her fabulous aftercare skills?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
We shot a music video ☀

I start this recap with sad news- KettleVision doesn’t make an appearance in today’s Vlog. Instead we begin with Helen walking to the van. And asking an already half in the van Will if he’s getting in the van

View attachment 649309

Next Helen gets confused by keys “keys are clumpy” observes Will as she tries to find the correct key to start the engine.
View attachment 649314

Next shot introduces our 2nd favourite after Fiwl, Ben and he’s brought a friend with him… Kermit the frog. (Neither Will, Ben or Kermit look happy at the prospect of being stuck in a van with Helen)
View attachment 649324

forgets to take the handbrake off and then fails to put it in the correct gear (the reality that they’re now stuck with Helen for the next god knows how long has just hit Will & Ben)
View attachment 649334

And they’re off.. No really this time to *drumroll* McDonald’s drive thru for a breakfast, trouble begins to brew when Ben asks if he can chuck his tea

“No”
View attachment 649356

Next we’re in a carpark with Helen falling out the door and possibly smacking another vehicle with the door ( I bet whoever they lent the van off will be overjoyed when they watch this back)

I apologise for the screenshot it was either this or a fiesta with the numberplate on full display
View attachment 649384

Next up they’re watching the lightning from inside the van Ben is quietly questioning some life choices as Helen waffles on

View attachment 649394

We might not have gotten KettleVision but good news gang!! We get treated to an arse shot as she attempts to put up the bell tent in a campsite near Bath

View attachment 649404

Cut to the next day where Helen regales us with tales from the night before highlights include them going to the pub for burger, chips and a pint

And Ben waking her up and telling her to shut up because she was snoring even though she doesn’t snore
View attachment 649407

Next they’re back on the road again and Helen has got them stuck in a road and is pinballing between the ditches crashing the van into the hedgerow
View attachment 649421

We’re in Bath now and Helen is telling the tale of how she’s been beeped at by a man because by the way she describes she cut him up this of course is the man’s fault not Helen’s.

hope she asked her permission to put her in the vlog considering she zooms in on her and shows her face)

Cut to lunch and Helen is snarling at Ben’s olives (not a euphemism) and trying and failing to do a Scottish accent by repeating “disgusting” à la the Cher Lloyd by Cher Lloyd viral YouTube video

View attachment 649444

Ben then offers her an Olive which she stuffs in her mouth and complains how awful they are, before proclaiming Will has Sushi for his lunch

View attachment 649449

Next Helen is in a river- that’s a newly tattooed Elton John being fully submerged in dirty water
View attachment 649456

View attachment 649467

View attachment 649471

The video ends with her saying the music video will be out at the end of the month and it’s her favourite song so far (will it be another ode to Maff? Time will tell) View attachment 649475

Personal message to Helen: Please give Josie her Tattle account back We need @Lunamoon22 recaps back I promise I won’t take the piss out of your new song I’ll have it on repeat on Spotify and everything if you’ll just let her return.
Thank you so much for the recap 💓

I have no words for the post tattoo swim, she is utterly minging.

So she likely opened the van door into another car, drove it into a ditch and also cut past another driver on the road.... Still thinking of her beggy FB post claiming she's a "compitent driver" 👍🏻

Would love it if the Tattler who'd spotted her post shared in the FB group a link to this vlog (timestamped to the juicy driving bits)

• Haha
  • Heart
3 music videos
3 songs
3 t-shirts
Sadly only 2 posters though

Their website front page is literally just merch, theres not even an about page. Tell me you're all about appearances and money without telling me you're all about appearances and money :rolleyes:

Reactions: 30
I genuinely can’t wait to see how they fill their slot at Wild Paths.

Three maybe by the time October comes around they might have another but 3/4 songs they’re gonna need their merch to throw in the crowd as a filler.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

3B5C8025-52B4-4DC3-8C5B-D511181E9601.jpeg

unfortunately here it is pre-paddle. With not even an attempt at dressing it with a second skin or even clingfilm. Just fully hopping in a dirty muddy water lake with an open wound fully submerged. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
We shot a music video ☀

View attachment 649309

View attachment 649314

View attachment 649324

View attachment 649334

“No”
View attachment 649356

View attachment 649384

View attachment 649394

View attachment 649404

View attachment 649407

View attachment 649421

View attachment 649444

View attachment 649449

View attachment 649456

View attachment 649467

View attachment 649471

The video ends with her saying the music video will be out at the end of the month and it’s her favourite song so far (will it be another ode to Maff? Time will tell) View attachment 649475

Ben is thinking of all that money he is making off merch with Helen. His fiancee will want him to bring in that bacon for their upcoming nuptials. Perhaps they'll perform at the reception?
Kewl!
H.e.x friends must be cringing, while simultaneously be envious of all the money they are raking in off tees and prints, but...no music?!

What good hearted fo lent Helen their van?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
(the reality that they’re now stuck with Helen for the next god knows how long has just hit Will & Ben)
This killed me 😂 Will was definitely thinking ‘if I just don’t look at her, maybe she won’t talk to me’

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No wonder all her tattoos look like a muddy, blurry mess. I can't believe she went in the water, sepsis is no joke!

I haven't got a new tattoo for like, 8 or 9 years, (I am poor lol) but I still slather my old ones in spf 50 and wear long sleeves if I know I'm going to be in the sun.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The video started auto playing when I was on the YouTube app, so I've just seen the first part. Helen isn't wearing her seatbelt properly, it's under her arm at about 50 seconds in.

Is 'competent driver' (or compitent or however she spelt it) the new 'quality over quantity'?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
63AE8052-1AFB-42D8-937F-8C41C4D06E36.jpeg

It’s fine guys, it’s all crusty and “pretty much” healed anyway 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.