Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this already got mentioned but I had a look at her home account to see if she was still active there and I can't believe she cut those trees down.
Also don't see the point when the grass is always full of dog tit anyway 😂.

She does realise trees take years to grow too, doesn't she? She won't have a "tropical jungle" for a while...

Reactions: 16
Also don't see the point when the grass is always full of dog tit anyway 😂.

She does realise trees take years to grow too, doesn't she? She won't have a "tropical jungle" for a while...
I wouldn't be surprised if by the time she has, she's already wanting some other look for her garden

Reactions: 10
Tropical plants need a LOT of care and attention, you can't just stick them in the ground and expect them to be there after winter if you've done nothing to shield them. I very much doubt she'll research and care for them,more likely just buy new ones every year! I can't get over how her garden used to look vs how she's butchered it. Monty Don would let his dog piss all over it.

Reactions: 25
Tropical plants need a LOT of care and attention, you can't just stick them in the ground and expect them to be there after winter if you've done nothing to shield them. I very much doubt she'll research and care for them,more likely just buy new ones every year! I can't get over how her garden used to look vs how she's butchered it. Monty Don would let his dog piss all over it.
When she bought the house the garden was a lush well stocked English garden...so Pretty. Now it’s a blank space with badly chosen and badly placed plants around the edges.. so bleak. Remember the roses that were really coming into their own on the lattice near her “office” ? Gone.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I came here to say this! I have a friend with an amazing tropical garden. She spends hours each week looking after it all year long. Its definitely not easy to maintain or look after. They cant even be bothered to cut the grass so no hope of having this insta tropical paradise she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When she bought the house the garden was a lush well stocked English garden...so Pretty. Now it’s a blank space with badly chosen and badly placed plants around the edges.. so bleak. Remember the roses that were really coming into their own on the lattice near her “office” ? Gone.
It hurts my soul what she’s done to that garden and it’s probably only going to get worse with this bog of hers and the fact she’ll kill yet more plants she’s spent a fortune on.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Less than 2 minutes into her new vlog and she's at McDonalds.

Just Mukbang your channel already!

This was after her new tattoo so also after the migraine that warranted an A&E visit?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
So i watched the declutter/drunk bf video, wow it felt so awkward with her and Phil in the car near the end. He sounds so over it. I felt like she was trying to convince herself that she was okay he does his own thing when she was driving to get her hoover. The way she kept saying how shes totally okay with having time to herself.
Also how the hell does her dressing room get so messy all the time?! For someone who makes out shes a clean freak shes having to tidy it up a lot.

Reactions: 23
Hahahaha I was literally just coming on here to say this. Every day is a cheat day in Helga world 🤣……
Less than 2 minutes into her new vlog and she's at McDonalds.

Just Mukbang your channel already!

This was after her new tattoo so also after the migraine that warranted an A&E visit?

Reactions: 10
Will who is filming their video is just over her tit before he’s even fully in the van.

Ben telling her to shut up is the highlight so far.

ETA: I wish @Lunamoon22 was here she’d of had a ball ripping this video to shreds 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So i watched the declutter/drunk bf video, wow it felt so awkward with her and Phil in the car near the end. He sounds so over it. I felt like she was trying to convince herself that she was okay he does his own thing when she was driving to get her hoover. The way she kept saying how shes totally okay with having time to herself.
Also how the hell does her dressing room get so messy all the time?! For someone who makes out shes a clean freak shes having to tidy it up a lot.
I am one of those people who will get in from an exhausting day and not be able to sit down and relax unless my surroundings are clean, neat and tidy. (Sure, from time to time I am just too tired to do my usual cleaning. But 90% of the time, if it’s bad it’s because I’m not doing well enough mentally to prioritise even what I consider important. She either doesn’t have similar priorities or, probably just doesn’t have the energy mentally or physically. I guess that and the fact she just doesnt favour chores that don’t involve spending money 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
All these influences always claim to be such neatfreaks, Monica's, "OCD". I'd have a lot of respect for one if they where just like, eh I'm kind of a slob.

Reactions: 21
With a fresh tattoo on your shin? Absolutely FILTH.
Not to mention a massive duck you to the artist who gave you the tattoo,
FC29AE90-57B4-484C-BDE5-EB424A6C416C.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
You can tell by this vlog how cringe the music video is going to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am one of those people who will get in from an exhausting day and not be able to sit down and relax unless my surroundings are clean, neat and tidy. (Sure, from time to time I am just too tired to do my usual cleaning. But 90% of the time, if it’s bad it’s because I’m not doing well enough mentally to prioritise even what I consider important. She either doesn’t have similar priorities or, probably just doesn’t have the energy mentally or physically. I guess that and the fact she just doesnt favour chores that don’t involve spending money 🤷🏻‍♀️
Im the same, I cant relax if my house is a mess. Even at my most tired i will come home from work, quickly bang some tea in the oven and dust and hoover while its cooking. I find as soon as I sit down I dont want to move so I try to be productive when I get in.

Reactions: 17
Is that a tent for two? I’m sure Ben enjoyed her poo and fart talk to get him to sleep

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.