Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the tattoo artist saw the comments
Seems like it, she put a story up about ‘meanies’ on her page

I don’t understand why people to seek this site out and then complain about what they read. It’s clear what this site is and all they have to blame is their own morbid curiosity

Reactions: 28
Seems like it, she put a story up about ‘meanies’ on her page

I don’t understand why people to seek this site out and then complain about what they read. It’s clear what this site is and all they have to blame is their own morbid curiosity
Exactly and if it is about here she’s had to do some digging to find it.
Why would you go on a site that’s a “meanie” about your client anyways?

ETA: Could it be aimed at this comment added two hours ago? Which I swear an holy oath wasn’t me
AA0C9BBD-0D21-40ED-B32C-9A559D0ECE7D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm not much of a poster here, but I'm so confused by that tattoo. Not so much the style, it's not my thing but each to their own.
But, why Elton John?! As far as I'm aware she's not a superfan of his, it just seems so random.

Reactions: 28
I don’t feel sorry for her regarding what Honeybee has said she brings everything on herself, she is so so desperate to be with someone she just jumps straight in with these people and she barely knows them, she never ever learns from her mistakes, obviously no one deserves to be treated like tit but how do we know if Helen did say that to her friend that it’s even true she could of just been trying to make people feel sorry for her, can’t be affecting her that much what he has supposedly said about her weight as we constantly are still getting videos of her jiggling and showing her body and she’s still over eating like crazy, if he did say that to her then he’s an hole but I have a feeling he didn’t and she’s just wanting attention and trying to make him out like a bad person to her friends so they all hate him, obviosuly I don’t know him but he seems pretty harmless and doesn’t appear to be rude, also the McDonald’s thing was a joke he’s about to order food after going out with the lads and she’s cooked him his third hello fresh to eat so he’s only allowed a drink 😂🤣

Reactions: 11
I think fine line and delicate tattoos look better on people who don’t have many so they’re the main focus.
It just gets lost on helens leg/body surrounded by all her other bold and colourful tattoos

Reactions: 35
I don’t feel sorry for her regarding what Honeybee has said she brings everything on herself, she is so so desperate to be with someone she just jumps straight in with these people and she barely knows them, she never ever learns from her mistakes, obviously no one deserves to be treated like tit but how do we know if Helen did say that to her friend that it’s even true she could of just been trying to make people feel sorry for her, can’t be affecting her that much what he has supposedly said about her weight as we constantly are still getting videos of her jiggling and showing her body and she’s still over eating like crazy, if he did say that to her then he’s an hole but I have a feeling he didn’t and she’s just wanting attention and trying to make him out like a bad person to her friends so they all hate him, obviosuly I don’t know him but he seems pretty harmless and doesn’t appear to be rude, also the McDonald’s thing was a joke he’s about to order food after going out with the lads and she’s cooked him his third hello fresh to eat so he’s only allowed a drink 😂🤣
What has honeybee said. Pls fill me in!

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20210701-224149_YouTube.jpg

9.30 for some hands off the wheel competent driving. In the rain, in traffic.

Even worse on the way home at 26 minutes in. This is legit dangerous driving, she keeps taking her hands off the wheel just to talk to the camera.
Screenshot_20210701-225444_YouTube.jpg

What kind of minger walks around all day in their boots, from Norwich to London to Brighton and back again, and then puts them ON THE BED? Right near the pillows too. Absolutely rank.

Screenshot_20210701-225712_YouTube.jpg

Worked out what the tattoo reminds me of.... any Sailor Moon fans?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Exactly and if it is about here she’s had to do some digging to find it.
Why would you go on a site that’s a “meanie” about your client anyways?

ETA: Could it be aimed at this comment added two hours ago? Which I swear an holy oath wasn’t me View attachment 643772
Also people are entitled to hold their own opinion on things, you can't just wheel out "be kinder" when its someones personal taste, and I dont think anyone here has been particularly unkind. Its not a good tattoo, either in design or linework but thats only my opinion and its not my body so it really doesnt matter. I dont think it fits aesthetically with her other tats and as others have said it wont last long. Not that she needs an excuse but it was probably a freebie or an excuse for a jolly in Brighton!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
First time posting here (long time lurker!) I follow Sophie Floyd and think she's pretty great. I have a theory which no one else has really mentioned... Helen has seen how popular Sophie's personal account has become (tattoos + quirky style is what Helen has always been known for). She saw an opportunity to 'collab' with her (note photo in thumbnail and video title with Sophie's name in it). She chose the Elton tattoo for no reason as she has no previous interest in Elton John and Sophie's tattoo style is nothing like Helen's other tattoos. I believe it was just an easy way for Helen to reach new potential followers and gain from Sophie posting about Helen on her story saying how amazing she is... I think Helen's motivation was purely based on followers and Instagram reach...what does everyone else think?

Reactions: 58
First time posting here (long time lurker!) I follow Sophie Floyd and think she's pretty great. I have a theory which no one else has really mentioned... Helen has seen how popular Sophie's personal account has become (tattoos + quirky style is what Helen has always been known for). She saw an opportunity to 'collab' with her (note photo in thumbnail and video title with Sophie's name in it). She chose the Elton tattoo for no reason as she has no previous interest in Elton John and Sophie's tattoo style is nothing like Helen's other tattoos. I believe it was just an easy way for Helen to reach new potential followers and gain from Sophie posting about Helen on her story saying how amazing she is... I think Helen's motivation was purely based on followers and Instagram reach...what does everyone else think?
I think you might be onto something with this theory

Reactions: 11
Maybe she's just really into the lyrics of "I'm still standing", but since she's sooo quirky she got a cryptic Elton John instead of a quote or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't mind the tattoo.
Re: Elton John. She saw him live at the Eden project with Hayley and her dad years ago.
Not sure a gig would warrant a tattoo but that's what I remember!

Found the video (from her old vlog channel):

Looks like I mixed up 2 different vlogs, she went to the Elton John gig with Maff.

Bf's sleeping next to me so can't watch the video with sound on, but from the image she seemed so much happier back then.

(Side note: I was about to feel sorry for those poor YouTubers who can't enjoy privacy, then I remembered that they are actively choosing to monetize themselves / their life instead of coming up with original content ideas)

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Off topic so so for that, but it infuriates me that those poor dogs are still made to sleep in that tiny laundry room!
Especially when the floor is covered in crap & things they could hurt themselves on. Latest vlog shows 1 of about 49 hoovers lumped right next to their bed, cord all tangled, just waiting for a poor little dog leg to get stuck in it, which she would shout at them for no doubt!
She's a negligent dog owner in my opinion, I just don't get it.

(Rant over 🤪)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Yes!!!! I thought this - I’ve recently discovered Sophie and I think she seems LOVELY - I think her style/outlook etc is really refreshing.

I think Helen has 100% done it motivated by followers etc.

I really like Sophie’s tattoo style it’s very pretty and she has a real talent. She’s only just out of an apprenticeship so I feel for her if people are being mean.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.