Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Quality driving from Phil in the new video, hands off the wheel, eating a burger!

Don't know if it's just me but I've never gone to a drive thru in my car..... they seem to go at every opportunity, usually right at the start of the journey too.

ETA he's holding and chomping on a burger while trying to drive a car on a main road and being interviewed by Helen, talking about how he's going to drive a Porsche and a Ferrari. Mate, focus on driving the car you're in! Such shitty driving.
Their bank statement must look more like a menu at this point 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

maiamoo22

I'm sorry if this sounds nasty but Helen's previous boyfriends at least had some good looks, I look at Fil and just imagine the stank and want to hose him down.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Tyla73

VIP Member
This! She was brought on with the intention of the college paying for her to do her qualification in year 2 of the job.
Anyway, I’ve said too much. Goodnight!
Presumably part of the problem was also that she’s a lazy twat? I have a couple of friends who have gone into FE teaching in the same way and it’s a lot of work - there is absolutely no way Helen would be up to it.

Anyway, that was quite a big reveal to stop half way through without elaborating and then run off 😆.

tsuyu

Chatty Member
She hadn’t even had the tattoo a week! But it’s like when she went skiing a couple days after one of her arm tattoos. You kinda need to plan life around new tattoos, they’re an open wound after all! You wouldn’t go swimming in a lake a few days after surgery would you? She has no brains, I really hope she gets an infection

Juststopit

VIP Member
I stopped watching her videos I while ago when I realised I wasn't hate watching her anymore, because she was too dull to even hate, I was just wasting my time.
I still follow her on insta though cos I'm a glutton for punishment.

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
I miss Luna too. Isn't it funny how you can miss someone you've never met! I don't think she was Josie personally as her receipt keeping was too thorough and she seemed smarter than any of Helen's friends.

Here's to Luna wherever she is! Hope you're doing okay girl x

• Heart

Tyla73

VIP Member
Most of us have to get stuff done on time when we’ve said we’ll do so - it’s called having a job. I find it hilarious that she thinks of herself as so selfless. She’s so incongruent.

I know a lot of people on here think that Phil freeloads off Helen but I think he‘s the one that needs to be wary of Helen financially. She’s someone in a failing career who’s used to spending a lot of money. She probably has a lot of consumer debt and she has neither the willingness or the life skills to actually work properly for a living. When her influencer career goes tits up she’s going to expect to faff about at home, still spending money like it’s going out of fashion, while he’s left trying to support two people and pay off all her debt on his salary.

Kindred

We are saving up to buy a used van as we have 4 kids that all need a car seat 🥲 and this dip💩 just got an actual 🛎 vehicle for her and her sad boyfriend. Stop.

Also imagine meeting Phil and thinking "oh yeah, I want a bit of that" like, imagine wanting to stare at that face and being turned on by the sad eyebrows. Wanting to actually have intercourse with that sad empty gaze.. HELLEN IS WEIRD

Last edited:
  • Haha

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
I've seen mentioned a few times that she was horrible to Josie when they lived together? I wasn't reading here then (was still a fan 🙈) can anyone recap what happened?
She implied that she wasn't paying enough in rent (although Josie was on a part time or 0 hour contract so didn't have much money). She also implied that Josie made loads of mess (which I don't think she did) so she had to get a cleaner.
Oh and she went into Josie's room when she was away (which is a terrible invasion of privacy) and changed her sheets and her earphones ended up in the washing machine. I can't think of anything worse than living with Helen! She basically dragged her in to live with her as she can't be alone for a single second, and then dumped her when a cock of the month came along.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Helen and Phillip chemistry chat... feel free to skip as we're onto the tattoo now.

Whoever was the wise sage mentioning their lack of sizzle is bang on, when I looked at the alton towers vlog, Ben and Beth are pretty arkward and clearly don't want to be filmed or know what to do as they're not used to the camera like Helen is, but I can see there is a chemistry there even in the two minutes they're on film. Fil and Helen seem as though they're been over each other for about five years now. sadly, I don't think she'll leave him, and it will have to come from his side, however he is too used to his creature comforts at chez anders.

CapnPancakes

Chatty Member
But… why would you put this on the internet. Forever. Where any futures kids will find it (and get bullied for it) Potential employers. Potential in laws. Potential husbands.
Just why?! 🤷‍♀️
D9D1DE98-6909-4E3E-BF27-0FF18105A6AD.jpeg

ETA: should I make this my profile pic? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Oh to have the privilege to not only announce that you’re taking it easy this week especially as the “none stop” things she’s referring to were for her own gain (travelling to Brighton for the tattoo and dicking about in a camper to shoot the music video) but to actually be able to do it.

Not to play into her jealous trolls rhetoric but how many of us have needed to take it easy but couldn’t because we have jobs, bills, children etc?

• Heart

Whiterabbitsally

Yeah totally agree with the staycation term of phrase. Fucking awful.

Also which animal crossing character does Phil resemble the most... Imma gunna find it.

Also he is so expressionless and boring..... He just didn't react in that zip line video she put up.

Also all these 'wrap ups' and highlights of her showing off constantly. So annoying and self entitled. Like literally no one cares.

Always showing off how good her life is and how popular she is. When really she is probably head deep in her phone or laptop msot of the time or taking photos instead of enjoying the moment. Ugh I hate this Instagram culture.....!

Also she gave those little dogs their own sausage and chips does she want them to have heart attacks?!?!?!

Bore bore bore

Screenshot_20210726_224113.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha