Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maiamoo22

Just watched the footage of the zip line, and wow phil is such a boring shit he can't even react whilst doing something that fun. Nothing going on behind those eyes at all

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Gh0sts

Screenshot 2021-08-10 at 22.07.54.png

'Ah shit I didn't bother to check but uploaded the falsely titled video anyway' I like the desk but how are these people allowed to get away with being so unthorough?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Influensters

MYSTERY HAUL | where did it come from? (The big bin behind the store Helen) for those of you who can’t be arsed to watch the video.

firstly we start off with a somewhat relatable turning on of the studio lights to lure you into the false sense of security that she may have finally brought clothes that don’t make her look stupid.

0E87D10D-17F7-4147-ACEA-684568589DE6.png

..Ah.. Well. We can’t win ‘em all.

E63902D0-5384-42FB-83D9-D916CEF26B4D.png

A quick airing out of her front bum before we begin..

2A503E3C-F3F1-4835-AABE-5F188BB203C4.png

she loves a a frill! Cute t-shirt, yeah I agree. Not keen on the yeasty tight bike shorts.

C27431C3-9C46-485B-8E5E-FA5B9A6076A8.png

Blazer is super cute. Suits her, but the shorts are horrific.

822F47D2-3461-400E-B20C-FD680335599D.png

she’s clearly never worked a proper day in her life if she thinks it’s acceptable to bring the ‘grrrrrrr’ sexy sound to the office.

5C3339A6-D220-463A-975F-0569579DC081.png

bit’a beige.

BE66AE43-F228-4076-85D6-ED5697083294.png

bit’a leopard print. Flattering.

the end.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

Gh0sts

I don't want to sound like a stuck record but I really wish I could just "take it easy" whenever I want and not get fired and be unable to pay for a pokey London flat 😞

It would be great if everyone had the freedom and funds to do so and in an ideal world that would be how things work, but constantly rubbing it in your viewer's faces who likely all work "normal" long hour jobs is in bad taste

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I know she isn't a graphic designer so hasn't got the eye for every detail but to be fair, I am not one either and yet, beyond the typos, I'm shocked at how badly she executed that list on the left hand side.
She starts with first line = date in smaller font, second line = place visited in bigger font, then on the 7th day she fucks up and has "AUGUST" on the second line where "Land's end" should be (which is now a tiny third line), then the next day it's 3 lines all of the same font size when it could have fitted on 2 lines like at the top. Sorry for nit-picking but for someone who is a "creative" it's just ill-thought out, like most things she does.

(also : she has far too much time on her hands, it's not a special surprise holiday for Phil so why the fancy programme?)

View attachment 697457
Wait, is this Helen disclosing where she's going to be for all those dates? So, telling her followers/ anyone else her exact itinerary and also letting people know her house is empty.

• Wow
  • Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I know I'm repeating myself, but here's a quick 'how to wear a seatbelt' demo.

As the driver
Screenshot_20210706-172634_YouTube.jpg

As the passenger
Screenshot_20210706-172616_YouTube.jpg

Also pretty certain there aren't any seatbelts in the back where her mate was for the whole journey.

KEWL!

ETA at the end she says that she got straight in to bed. Please tell me she washed herself after going in that dirty water, tattoo or no tattoo.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Oof, that little dig at Helens “best friend” in the car vid when she was going on about her sobbing episode caused by getting rid of the golf.

“I texted my best friend about it and they said uh Helen that’s not ok. BUT I told my therapist and he said it makes me a very caring and empathic person” *cue the smuggest smirk you’ve ever seen*

Think she needs shot of this therapist IMO, she’s just being told what she wants to hear.
This made me think of the US Office when Holly first starts and she thinks Kevin has learning difficulties…that’s how I imagine Helen’s therapist is with her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Kitten458

i’ve said it before on here but i just wish we could have an actual ‘alternative workwear’ video that didn’t involve shorts or strappy vests or band t shirts!

i do actually like that blazer, with some black fitted trousers/ belted skinny jeans and a black blouse and some flats i think it could look quite smart, but that would just be too much like hard work obviously
I love the blazer and white tee combo, would happily wear it with a pair of fitted black trousers or even skinny jeans like you said.

She’s got a body shape a lot of people can relate too, it’s sad that she keeps going over the same tired and unrelatable outfits. Her view of ‘alternative’ fashion purely hinges on migraine inducing clashing patterns, band tees and squeezing her body into a size14. I’d watch the hell out of a creator who did relatable, affordable, alternative fashion hauls.

ekl2000

VIP Member
Her pic hasn’t made it to his instagram grid so guess even he knows it’s below par!

• Haha

fr3nch13

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen her latest Instagram video? Apparently she can’t go to Greece with Aphetor games due to a ‘slight hiccup’… would love to know what! Any guesses?
Either she's got the virus (!) or she forgot to book her pre-flight PCR tests (wouldn't put it past her since she's willfully ignorant of travel/safety rules)
Another theory: she needs to self-isolate because she's been all over the place recently (Brighton + Cheddar Gorge area) and called by Track & Trace

• Wow

spacerach

‘After advice from my nearest and dearest’ 🙄. I wonder if her friends and family actually do encourage her to do ‘take it easy’ They must know she basically does fuck all anyway.
Probs just Phil wanting an hour or so of peace

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Regarding comments on the tattoo at risk of stating the obvious some people are going to like it and some people won’t just like with everything opinions will differ.

Have I seen better done tattoos? Yes but I’ve also seen worse but at the end of the day it’s not on my body so I’m indifferent.

What’s bugging me is I want no I need to know why Elton?