Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Honestly, Mark could have been the best thing to happen to Helen, because he seemed nice, hard working, and like he really had his head screwed on, and I think she almost didn't like that, I think she was desperate for drama with him to show the vlogs and it just never happened, I think she wanted another guy she could hold her "fame" and money over and Mark had his own life, job and money so he didn't need it, therefore couldn't be controlled or bought, and Helen must have hated that

Reactions: 29

Tyla73

VIP Member
I have a large car too for my husbands mobility. He cant get into anything low. My parents live in the middle of nowhere so nothing but a 4x4 will get down there especially in the rain (which happens a lot...Wales) Also we have a large dog that needs to sit in a dog bed/basket in a boot otherwise he gets car sick. I took him to Yorkshire once and he was in one of those hammock things in the back seats and the threw up about 10 times, Bless him, he is such a diva. 😆
Mobility needs, countryside driving and big dogs are all valid reasons for a bigger car.

Being an attention seeking show off who is never satisfied with what they have, isn’t happy unless they are spending money, and makes themselves feel good by flexing are not valid reasons.
I literally made this face when she said she’s remortgaged the house and got the car on finance.
Is the cash starting to dry up?
So she’s remortgaging but not to buy the car (which would be bad enough)? Phil needs to get out of there before he gets roped into paying off her debts.

• Heart

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
No wonder all her tattoos look like a muddy, blurry mess. I can't believe she went in the water, sepsis is no joke!

I haven't got a new tattoo for like, 8 or 9 years, (I am poor lol) but I still slather my old ones in spf 50 and wear long sleeves if I know I'm going to be in the sun.

• Heart

Gh0sts

View attachment 652640
I would love to be as edgy and cool as Helga.

I couldn’t tell you the offside rule from elbow but im sorry the football has made so many people so happy - even those who don’t enjoy it usually (hello, me)

It’s like when people loose thier shit and buy her merch….I just don’t understand it. Am I broken?
She reminds me of myself as a teenager trying to be a bit different to everyone else to look "cool"... But she's 30

Tyla73

VIP Member
Couldn’t agree more. Unless you have a big family, you don’t need a big car.

I give it a month max before Helen damages that car in some way, she can barely drive a small car.

Reactions: 28

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
But… why would you put this on the internet. Forever. Where any futures kids will find it (and get bullied for it) Potential employers. Potential in laws. Potential husbands.
Just why?! 🤷‍♀️
View attachment 698324
ETA: should I make this my profile pic? 🤣
Well this confirms shes size 18. Never noticed she'd no tits before. Her body honestly looks great. She just needs to dress for her size.

Finished my wine and my skin. My dad and sister went out to the pub and brought me home cocktails 😂 gonna be locked for this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cheers gang 🤗 this thread is better than the show.

View attachment 698539
Omg... this was for the love island thread not drinking with Helen 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Alien1956

More pointless tat for her to use once and forget about 🙄.

This comment on her latest video. WTF is wrong with people 😆?
Could you imagine how mind numbing that would be !?

H: Do you fink I’m a good driver Phil??
P: yea
H: oh Phil look there’s sheep in that field!!!
P: oh yea
H: do you think we should go through the drive through phiiiiiil?
P: maybe
H: I love driving with you Phillip!
P: 😐

• Haha

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
I wonder if the tattoo artist saw the comments
Seems like it, she put a story up about ‘meanies’ on her page

I don’t understand why people to seek this site out and then complain about what they read. It’s clear what this site is and all they have to blame is their own morbid curiosity

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
View attachment 645102She’s better then? Considering last night she was puking into a mop bucket in A&E.
It's probably from the week before or something because the brand will have had to approve it first. What I don't get is why Nuii keep paying her for ads when she always goes on about Magnums. I'm also surprised the ad has a photo of her outside rather than in the headache cave of doom bed.

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I was thinking randomly today, yes Helen some days you do live rent free in my head.

I wonder how the other clients in the hairdressers feel about her? Not to judge (very much) but if you’re the sort of person who can drop £500-£1000 on a trip to the hairdressers I highly doubt you’d be impressed by the woman who vlogs herself farting.

• Heart

Chatty Member
Her need to buy things and give her partners stuff they don’t actually *need* is definitely an attempt to try and hold onto them. It’s actually quite sad lol.