Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oof, that little dig at Helens “best friend” in the car vid when she was going on about her sobbing episode caused by getting rid of the golf.

“I texted my best friend about it and they said uh Helen that’s not ok. BUT I told my therapist and he said it makes me a very caring and empathic person” *cue the smuggest smirk you’ve ever seen*

Think she needs shot of this therapist IMO, she’s just being told what she wants to hear.
“Therapist”
She’s seeing a Life Coach but keeps referring to him as a therapist. It’s not the same profession.

One would be a highly qualified individual who challenges you to get the root of your problems and encourages you to find the strength and will to change.

The other is a charlatan who probably did a £70 course online, printed a certificate and only wants you to focus on the positives in your life and block out the bad stuff (which leads to years and years of unresolved issues).

Guess which one is which.

• Wow
Reactions: 31

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Quality driving from Phil in the new video, hands off the wheel, eating a burger!

Don't know if it's just me but I've never gone to a drive thru in my car..... they seem to go at every opportunity, usually right at the start of the journey too.

ETA he's holding and chomping on a burger while trying to drive a car on a main road and being interviewed by Helen, talking about how he's going to drive a Porsche and a Ferrari. Mate, focus on driving the car you're in! Such shitty driving.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
View attachment 652640
I would love to be as edgy and cool as Helga.

I couldn’t tell you the offside rule from elbow but im sorry the football has made so many people so happy - even those who don’t enjoy it usually (hello, me)

It’s like when people loose thier shit and buy her merch….I just don’t understand it. Am I broken?
Tell us Fiwl is at the pub with his mates watching the football without telling us Fiwl is at the pub with his mates watching football.

• Haha
I would get laughed out of the office wearing that outfit. And I just wouldn’t feel comfortable sat at a desk all day in bloody shorts. She’s so out of touch with reality. Not to mention its bunched up horribly around her stomach and crotch area - she keeps trying to pull it out but it looks so bad. View attachment 654215View attachment 654217
i’ve said it before on here but i just wish we could have an actual ‘alternative workwear’ video that didn’t involve shorts or strappy vests or band t shirts!

i do actually like that blazer, with some black fitted trousers/ belted skinny jeans and a black blouse and some flats i think it could look quite smart, but that would just be too much like hard work obviously

• Haha

ekl2000

VIP Member
Is she a hiking nerd? Went to Lake District and didn’t climb Scafell the first time as she slept in. Needed sticks to climb Haystacks. Does a quarterly walk along the coast. Hikes in converse and jeans. Only into ‘hiking’ for the brand opportunities and free shit. a two hour dog walk round some woods isn’t a hike.

holmby

I can’t believe she was making Josie pay half of her mortgage & expenses to rent a room. That still blows my mind. My sister lived with me for a while and I charged her a room rate - I feel like that’s the normal think to do when someone is staying in YOUR house.

• Wow

Vikingvicky

I think I've previously mentioned on here that my hubby is a tattoo artist.. can definitely echo what others have said, and agree that once this tattoo heals, it's gonna be so light, it will look out of place and difficult to see. Everyone who's had a tattoo knows that they significantly lighten once healed, and continues to do so throughout the years. In my opinion, not only is this tattoo gonna heal crap (probably even more crap with Helen taking "care" of it) but it simply just looks like a child's drawing - the glasses aren't shaped properly, the fingers are sausage-like, the wonky shaped hat.. but fair enough if the artist is still an apprentice (going from what a previous post has said) and she got it at a reduced rate (normally apprentices charge at a discounted rate - hence the attraction and they get to gain more skill). For me though, I would rather save up a bit more and then have a more seasoned artist tattoo me. Each to their own I guess.

Irregardless that it's the "in-style", if you're paying to have this kind of tattoo done (and tattoos done by properly trained and experienced tattooists are definitely not cheap!), then your artist should forewarn you that it will likely lighten significantly, and will definitely need touching up (if not more than 1 time), but be prepared to be charged for this! Most tattoo artists that have been in the biz' for a fair number of years, would most likely try and talk you out of this style for that reason alone. I hope a lot of viewers who are thinking of getting this style now from seeing Helen's, do their homework first, and/or take the tattooist's advice if they tell them that it's a terrible idea and should opt for something different.

ej.jpg

• Heart

HesterPrynne

I'm more of a lurker here (hiii) but just throwing in a wee thread suggestion inspired by the car chat...

Can Helen afford this lifestyle? Cazoo, nay she can't!

• Haha

tsuyu

Chatty Member
3 music videos
3 songs
3 t-shirts
Sadly only 2 posters though

Their website front page is literally just merch, theres not even an about page. Tell me you're all about appearances and money without telling me you're all about appearances and money :rolleyes:

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
Regardless of the insane risk of infection, submerging fresh tattoos can also make them fade/cause the ink to fall out and look shite
She shouldn’t be submerging it even in clean water for 2/3weeks minimum, let alone a fucking bog

jj_finally

Exactly and if it is about here she’s had to do some digging to find it.
Why would you go on a site that’s a “meanie” about your client anyways?

ETA: Could it be aimed at this comment added two hours ago? Which I swear an holy oath wasn’t me View attachment 643772
Also people are entitled to hold their own opinion on things, you can't just wheel out "be kinder" when its someones personal taste, and I dont think anyone here has been particularly unkind. Its not a good tattoo, either in design or linework but thats only my opinion and its not my body so it really doesnt matter. I dont think it fits aesthetically with her other tats and as others have said it wont last long. Not that she needs an excuse but it was probably a freebie or an excuse for a jolly in Brighton!

• Heart

Nao

Oh and if your migraine is so bad you need A&E you're definitely too ill to be nipping on to social media to let everyone know you went there. She wants to try eating less shite and drinking less booze and she may find her migraines miraculously improve, the attention seeking, time wasting bint.
Hi all, I'm a long time lurker but never felt the need to post before now. Like most of us I used to be a big fan of Helen. Her going to A&E for a migraine, posting it on social media then wanting junk food afterwards has really gotten to me. I have cancer and one of the side effects of my meds is migraines which I manage at home. Last weekend I needed to go to A&E with a kidney infection (another lovely side effect) my pain was so bad I needed morphine, yet I had to wait 4 hours because of how busy it was. The amount of people that were there not wearing masks and taking photos to upload to Facebook or checking in on Instagram was disgusting. When people abuse A&E, genuinely sick people end up waiting a lot longer and not to mention the risk of spreading covid! Sorry for the rant, it just absolutely shocks me that she can have so little concern for others. Oh and I totally agree, a migraine will only be worsened by junk food and alcohol in fact that's a huge trigger! Most people I know with migraines avoid triggers. OK rant over 😂 x
[/QUOTE]
Fellow severe migraine sufferer. If you have a migraine, you won't even pick up a phone, let alone type on it. Too busy projectile vomiting, hiding in a dark space and literally wanting to die. Time waster, she had a bad headache at most.

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
I actually think most of Helen's tattoos are pretty decent. Again, not what I would get but decent.

This one is not the one. If that offends the Etsy doodler then I'm sorry but the 'i can't draw' style that so many artists peddle these days is overrated.

I don't regret any of my tattoos because they are quality work but I have a feeling Helen might regret this one once this trend disappears.

Influensters

2.5 hours for that tat? I have one about the same size on my forearm but way more detailed, full colour and a bit of background that only took 3 hours!!
Yeah same here, I have a skateboarding grim reaper on my forearm that is full colour traditional and it took 2.5 hours…

Seems like the time it took could be due to how fresh the artist is, and probably trying to line as slowly as possible - a tattoo like that would show up a wonky line and a shaky hand like no one’s business.

P. S I might get hanged for this. But I'm shocked at just how big she has gotten in those screenshots with Ben in the car.. Its not healthy I know lockdown has happened and people coped in different ways, maybe it's because I worked through it, but it's rapid weight gain I don't understand? . Her PT needs to step up her game and have a word instead of just taking the money and running. Enablers
anyone could work out 3 hours a day and undo all of their hard work by eating 17 mini magnums and three pizzas in one night. She’s robbing Peter (her health) to pay Paul. Paul being her ass.

• Haha