Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too telling people you can go to the office in a band tee & Converse hmm good luck with that.

I mean my boss is that laid back he’s practically horizontal but if I rocked up in a Slipknot T-shirt and shorts he’d be telling me to go home and change.

Reactions: 17
The company I work for is also really laid back in dress code (there isn't one tbh) but I still wouldn't put people through seeing me in a pair of shorts first thing in the morning Smart but comfortable is the way to go

Reactions: 16
Fucking hell, I almost feel sorry for her. Her hair used to be so beautiful and I get that she wants to look older/more mature so the purple era is over but... yikes.

The fringe is a hack job.

Reactions: 35
There’s too much to take in at once.

thoughts and prayers to Fiwl tonight trying to not laugh x

Reactions: 38
I sure as hell wouldn't go back to the salon if I looked like that, does she really like that? It looks so fucking bad

Reactions: 14
Ive just watched her Sainsbury’s haul video and I really was taken aback at how much weight she has put on. She says the trousers are a 14 - as someone who is a 14/16 - I just couldn’t get my head round it

Reactions: 16
Fucking hell, I almost feel sorry for her. Her hair used to be so beautiful and I get that she wants to look older/more mature so the purple era is over but... yikes.

The fringe is a hack job.
I honestly think her short dark purple hair in 2016/ 2017 would look more mature than this. Fair play if she's genuinely really happy with this result but it's really not great is it.

Her dark brown hair here was probably the best it's looked IMO

Reactions: 25
That fringe does NOT suit that style of curl!.

Jesus, he really has done a job on her. It doesn't suit her face frame at all!.

I would not be hiking to London for him to do my hair if it looked like that!

Reactions: 19
View attachment 655613

No words

this same hairdresser massacred lily Melrose’s head too. He hates influencers pass it on.
Omfg her fringe looks like it was cut in the dark

I honestly think her short dark purple hair in 2016/ 2017 would look more mature than this. Fair play if she's genuinely really happy with this result but it's really not great is it.

Her dark brown hair here was probably the best it's looked IMO

I think I loved Helen best with the style she had around the florida trip. Loved the brown hair, loved how she dressed for her figure and had outfits that actually gave her a shape and flattered her.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.