Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tyla73

VIP Member
‘Went to Lake District and didn’t climb Scafell the first time as she slept in.’

How do the people in her life put up with her? She’s such a twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Gothgirl1990

Chatty Member
Long time lurker and first time poster here! I've watched Helen for years. She's not been the same since her wedding and subsequent split. That being said, she's probably dealing with the fact that she married someone knowing it was going south before they tied the knot.

Now for the migraine thing. The posts irked me. I have severe chronic migraines and have had them all of my life. They are debilitating; I've been hospitalised twice and been on so many medications that I've lost count.

The hospital is a last resort. It's time to call an ambulance when my face is stuck to the toilet seat and I'm literally crying in agony. How she had time/energy for an A&E photoshoot is beyond me - especially with all the bright lights, sounds and smells. I've just come out of a spell of 5-6 migraines and I can just about use my phone again.

I will say though, someone mentioned here it can be made better by adopting a healthier lifestyle. It's not always that simple unless you know what triggers them. If it's a hormonal imbalance then you have to take birth control to even it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Will who is filming their video is just over her shit before he’s even fully in the van.

Ben telling her to shut up is the highlight so far.

ETA: I wish @Lunamoon22 was here she’d of had a ball ripping this video to shreds 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha

fr3nch13

Chatty Member
So in her latest story talking about her trip to A&E for the migraine, she says after she left she really wanted to get a McDonald's but he said no...
- She really should stop going straight for junk food after she's been poorly
- She had some McDonald's food on Saturday already, that's a bit much?
- "He said no" - She's an adult ffs, why can't she say that he advised her against it?

• Wow

Binx

VIP Member
I showed my other half the story she posted of the new car video being up. He commented on how big it was then said he “supposed she needs it to cart herself around now. Fuck she’s gotten big”
🤣
sounds like a charming man

• Haha

Tyla73

VIP Member
The length seems off too..Just looks like she's drowning in hair sometimes.
All the hair chat brings us back to what most of us seem to think was Helen’s best ever hair - the purple blunt bob. A good update on that would be a long blunt bob with the fringe, in a cool dark ash blond tone. Surely Super-Tom could easily achieve that?!

She won’t do it though, the hair extensions are yet another of her comfort blankets, another old pattern she’s incapable of moving on from.

• Heart

AB3

VIP Member
The college had ten years worth of footage to figure out she was an idiot before they hired her.

Who was in charge of recruiting her?!

• Haha

ekl2000

VIP Member
What’s the point in getting your hair cut and styled in a way you can’t be arsed/are unable to recreate at home? Apart from the Worzel Gummidge fringe it looks the same as before

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
That's why maff and helga was the perfect match. Both had a real nasty vindictive streak.. Watch them together in her old vlogs .. When he was still 'into' her.. Both come across as egotistical poser assholes with nothing to back it up 🤣 pretending they were 'alternative'.. Always got gatekeeper vibes from 'em
Helen and maff were 100% the type to stop someone wearing a Nirvana t shirt and badger them to name 5 songs

• Haha