Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tyla73

VIP Member
Exactly! I’m a 12-14 and can look massive if I’m wearing really oversized stuff or I’ll fitting trousers.
Yep, I'm a 14-16 and can look vastly different in weight depending on what I'm wearing.

View attachment 674376

“Phiiiwwwl, let’s make it look like we gunna chop all ur ‘air offff hahahah”

… she proceeds to trim the tiniest of tiny neck areas 😂
Seriously, she needs to realise no one gives a shit about Phil's hair. She needs trying to stop making Phil happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

rivers

To be fair though it’s Helen it’s not like she’s going to get mobbed but advertising your house is empty isn’t the idea best safety wise.
Uh, excuse me but Helen is actually a rock and roll sensation in her band Funny Moans. Have some respect.

(/s)

• Haha

Yukon909

Chatty Member
416054B8-4A8A-47F3-95ED-040D453AA2FF.png

I wonder if she’s ever thought about going private? Yes fair enough with the whole ‘nhs is under strain’ which I feel as I’m a nurse but she clearly has the means to afford it. Idk it just urks me a bit when I see influencers complain about the NHS and getting appointments etc but they can afford to get it sorted quicker

• Sad

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Yikes, that's going to be awks... 🍿 🍿 🍿
Oh god the state of Helen at the wedding
You can tell shell get absolutely smashed
Shell probably try and take the mic off the dj to sing
Shell have her arse and everything else out to show mark what he's "missing"
If the gf is also a bridesmaid I would actually pay to see the awkwardness

The thing is, she has the attitude of ‘if you can afford it, just do it!’ I don’t know about everyone’s financial positions and personal choices when purchasing a car and each to their own but from my personal experience when I got a car on finance it’s because I desperately needed a new car and I really couldn’t afford one. Finance was the only option for me as I didn’t need to put a deposit down, the car was available to me straight away and I didn’t need to worry about the balloon payment for another 3 years.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Fucking hell, I almost feel sorry for her. Her hair used to be so beautiful and I get that she wants to look older/more mature so the purple era is over but... yikes.

The fringe is a hack job.
I honestly think her short dark purple hair in 2016/ 2017 would look more mature than this. Fair play if she's genuinely really happy with this result but it's really not great is it.

Her dark brown hair here was probably the best it's looked IMO

Can we see this photo again of marks' new gf?!!
As much as I‘d be curious for her as well, it would be quite unfair, as she chose to be a private person and has nothing to do with Helen. It‘s normally against the rules of even gossip forums to reveal pictures of unrelated people outside of the public eye. We should respect their privacy.

skvallertant

Chatty Member
Do people like her realise that the whole rescue team is volunteers and struggle each year to keep saving (mostly) idiots from Snowdon. These people drive me crazy...watching people walking up completely unequipped then needing rescuing...us locals cant stand it.
I don't think they realise. It's the same with the RNLI. Most call outs are to complete fuckwits who have no idea about respecting the sea. I would imagine it's the same with Helen and her "hiking" (sorry but in the UK it's called walking) friends. How the fuck do you not take enough water? I would bet serious money that not one of them can read a map. Like someone said earlier, it can turn so quickly. This is why people die every year on mountains.

• Heart

Tyla73

VIP Member
I still think Helen wants him to be a full time influencer so he can give up his pesky day job and be with her 24/7.

• Haha

Voyeurofcrap

Helga, you are literally the only person on this island of ours that wouldn’t know to do this!!! Honest to god, does she live in a snow globe?!?! Imagine not knowing to pre-book places at a notoriously busy holiday destination during a pandemic 🤦🏻‍♀️

5E81E5EE-8500-4784-8B44-3EC2DBC4D701.png

fr3nch13

Chatty Member
How is she so oblivious? The rest of us have been booking everything in advance for a year now.
Slight tangent. It bugs me so much that people have changed the meaning of 'staycation'. To me, it's always meant taking time off work but not going anywhere. People like Helen are now using it to describe a UK holiday, but a lot of us wouldn't normally go abroad/ be able to go abroad anyway. A UK holiday isn't any less of a holiday!
YES! Such a tone-deaf word when that's the only way a lot of people can afford to holiday. When I first heard of 'staycations' in like supermarket magazines a good 10-15 years ago, it was about having little day trips around your area and coming back to sleep in your own bed. Influencers are just discovering UK holidays apparently :rolleyes:

There’s several routes up Snowden and I can’t imagine Helga choosing the most challenging one somehow 😆.

I have no idea why anyone who is child free and doesn’t work in education goes on holiday when the schools are off - why go away when it’s more expensive and really busy if you don’t need to? We actively avoid going away in the school holidays.
Exactly. If you don't have school-age kids or aren't a teacher, why would you?! I wonder if she's just stupid or that eager for crowds (= larger odds to be spotted by fans)?

• Heart

boo5432

Tropical plants need a LOT of care and attention, you can't just stick them in the ground and expect them to be there after winter if you've done nothing to shield them. I very much doubt she'll research and care for them,more likely just buy new ones every year! I can't get over how her garden used to look vs how she's butchered it. Monty Don would let his dog piss all over it.

Influensters

It should be the highest rated comment, as per Tattle lore.

however, she does fuck all and isn’t worth talking about so

Helen Anderson #21: Helen is so boring I only check this forum as I like the tattlers who post

• Haha
  • Heart

rivers

its actually crazy how she looks like a big size 18 when she wears tiny clothes that squeeze her out like that definitely makes her look bigger than she is
Honestly, I actually do think Helen is a 16 now who squeezes into 14 clothes. I'm about a pretty solid 14 atm, buying stuff that actually fits, and my body looks pretty similar to Helen's in that video, maybe a little smaller and a diff shape slightly (also a pear but more hourglassy) but not hugely so.

She definitely squeezes into clothes that are too small though, it's a shame she doesn't dress for her shape as the guidance would be really helpful to a lot of women like myself who gained weight over lockdown and are finding it hard to dress themselves. I think she's probably stuck in the mindset of buying a 14, took me a few months to size up because of internalized fatphobia but now I feel and dress much better for it.

Last edited:
  • Heart

rivers

No offence but I'd rather watch paint dry than a video of Helen building a desk. Genuinely don't know if she can't add up or just decided to trick us with the world's dullest attempt at clickbait.

Reactions: 24

Influensters

I think Helen demands a lot from her relationships because she wants to always be center of attention. I think thats why when she's been working home alone, she is incredibly overbearing when whoever is her current BF gets home, because she hasn't had anyone around to pander to her

I think she forgets that when people have been at work all day they might be 1) physically drained 2) emotionally drained 3) mentally drained or even all three. Some people after long day at work, just want to come home and chill. I always thought this was a big factor in her relationship with Matthew breaking down. He seemed like he worked really hard at his job and when he came home, he would immediately have Helen not only shoving herself, but also a camera in his face.

I actually think if Helen had a busy 9-5 job working around other people, she'd be a lot more chilled out
Totally agree with the above - she’s SO bored and under-stimulated (anyone can clearly see that she’s disenchanted by her career choices) that she jumps on everyone and demands their full attention until she’s had her fill.

Maff seemed to take his job very seriously, it was a matter of time before that relationship imploded.

she needs to just stop, work on herself, and sort out her co-dependancy issues.

Reactions: 24