Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zoeyblack27

I think everyone is seeing her slow decline into not caring anymore..I don’t know if it’s covid related..or if it would have happened regardless. But she’s absolutely lost her way. There’s no motivation there at all to create. I definitely think getting a part time job and doing the YouTube stuff less would help a lot. Her hearts not in it anymore

Reactions: 27

Tyla73

VIP Member
If he is such a great hairdressers/ colourist / extensions weaver, why is her barnet such a state?
Excellent question, and one I‘ve been asking myself for some time 😆

Who on earth can afford to pay £550 for a haircut!? That is absolutely obscene, even more so considering I've had better haircuts from the kitchen scissors.
The same kind of people who pay £10,000 for a designer bag? There is no way a bag can ever be worth that kind of money however well made it is, but there is still a market for them. I remember Becks once buying Posh a £20,000 bag which looked like something you could have got for £35 in Next 😂.

Basically, the hairdresser Helen goes to falls into the luxury price bracket reserved for the rich and famous. There’s a whole category of goods and services that cater to those people, charging ridiculous prices, and they pay them because it makes them feel all special and privileged and gives them a chance to flex. I agree it’s obscene but that’s capitalism for you 🤷‍♀️.

I can see Helga being willing to pay for a top hairdresser because she loves splashing the cash and showing off. You can just hear her going on to her mates about knowing it’s really expensive but you get what you pay for, she can afford the best, her influencer status got her on his client list, blah, blah, blah. I can’t see what’s in it for Tom to do her hair for free.

Simba88

I saw Helen shopping in Boots today. She was wearing a mask but I knew it was her as she was wearing shorts and I recognised her tattoos.

Honestly she was a lot more petite than I was expecting in both height and weight. I think she really is a size 14.

As a size 14 myself, I have put on 2st in the last year with various lockdowns. I went from a 12-14 to a 14-16 (depending on the style of clothes, shop purchased from, tight/loose etc) so although I think there is plenty to criticize her for, I do believe her when she says she is a 14. I actually thought her figure what great!

• Wow
  • Heart

Cookieantoinette

As if she needs more converse. Those black and white ones are £100 :oops:.

What about her own shoe collection? She never wears any of then.

• Wow

meowmix34

Has anyone seen her latest Instagram video? Apparently she can’t go to Greece with Aphetor games due to a ‘slight hiccup’… would love to know what! Any guesses?

• Wow

dems

P. S I might get hanged for this. But I'm shocked at just how big she has gotten in those screenshots with Ben in the car.. Its not healthy I know lockdown has happened and people coped in different ways, maybe it's because I worked through it, but it's rapid weight gain I don't understand? . Her PT needs to step up her game and have a word instead of just taking the money and running. Enablers
Was thinking this too so was looking back at her old videos to see the rapid weight gain - but I just stumbled across this GEM.

At 2:17 she utters the words "you most definitely don't want to soak it in a bath" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Voyeurofcrap

Good god, as much as Helga’s incessant gibberish and chat is soul destroying, Fill really does have the personality of a goldfish doesn’t he. He literally adds nothing to any conversation. He just echo’s everything back. I wouldn’t last an hour with him before falling into a coma.

• Haha

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
So, the new vlog is Building a desk for under £100, but it actually cost £107.

Top = £45
Legs = £50
Leg in the middle = £12

• Haha

Intrepidtraveller

Glad she knows. Hope she has a word with Helen, it gives her a bad rep as well (for not giving her clients aftercare advice)

Even if she gave her the most detailed aftercare instructions do you really think Edgy 'Elen would listen? She is an ink connoisseur after all 🙄🤨
Probably stopped listening after the poor girl finished the last line.

I do feel bad for Sophie, I don't particularly like the tattoo but it's got her name attached to it. She shouldn't have done it for free if she did. But at least now she knows I guess!

• Angry

Tyla73

VIP Member
‘After advice from my nearest and dearest’ 🙄. I wonder if her friends and family actually do encourage her to do ‘take it easy’ They must know she basically does fuck all anyway.

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
I loved it when Helen posted that she doesn't think that a bedroom should just be a restful place, after we all commented on how MUCH the bedroom was. Like the TV, the cluttered shelf, the neon the prints.

I wonder why you have a headache?

Maybe have an ice cream in bed watching the TV with the neon in the background and have a think about it.

• Haha

triesherbest

Chatty Member
fine line tattoos can be nice but good luck still being able to see it in 5-10 years lol. in this case that's a good thing

• Haha

Tyla73

VIP Member
She really needs to get a job, or go and volunteer, or find something constructive to do.