Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she said she had been tracking her periods and “what’s going on down there”....I hope we’re not going to see a “whoopsie” pregnancy in a few months time! She’s made it clear in the past that she really wants a baby but I just don’t think she seems ready for that kind of commitment at all. I might be reading too far into that comment though 😂
Shes even said shes always seen herself as a single mum. Just proves shes not arsed whos the daddy as long as she gets a baba

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Shes even said shes always seen herself as a single mum. Just proves shes not arsed whos the daddy as long as she gets a baba
Oh please, let’s not encourage her, she pulled out the racist sombrero because she saw we were all talking about it - let’s not get her to pull out a trap spawn from the depths of her crusty flap hole 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Quote of the video: "it's made me realise that relationships aren't always easy"... Helen, in 3 years you've had a marriage, divorce, live-in boyfriend who left you and current loser who lives with you but won't tell you he loves you, but it took LOCKDOWN to make you realise that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She definitely reads here. I wrote the other day that she can’t sing and she’s posted a TikTok if her singing. Still very average. Also can’t believe someone said they’d not heard her sing. She never stops coz for some reason she things she’s amazing?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Imagine posting yourself flicking your hair in slow mo. Utter narcissist. She looks like Jacko mixed with Lauren Harries.
Why does she keep doing those so over drawn blow up doll lips?

Just seen the the ig vid where’s she’s scratching her hair frantically like she’s got dandruff 🤣

• Haha
She definitely reads here. I wrote the other day that she can’t sing and she’s posted a TikTok if her singing. Still very average. Also can’t believe someone said they’d not heard her sing. She never stops coz for some reason she things she’s amazing?
We mention her old band a while ago and bam! The next video she put out was the look book with her old band’s song. So funny! Couldn’t have put out any new music with your new band then Helen? I mean it’s not like you had months off to actually do something new.

Ouch, you can tell she’s a smoker. Her voice is so scratchy and shakey. She still had to put an echo effect on her voice to try and blend to make it sound ‘better’. She’s so... flat, no range... and only one volume: loud.

Reactions: 8
I caved and watched her new video.
She loves eating. She's having a "chiwl" chat in that cockney drawl. Those dungarees look massive?! Sigh, she's such a hypocrite it's just exhausting to watch her trying to shade others for things she's done herself.

Reactions: 3
I caved and watched her new video.
She loves eating. She's having a "chiwl" chat in that cockney drawl. Those dungarees look massive?! Sigh, she's such a hypocrite it's just exhausting to watch her trying to shade others for things she's done herself.
I laughed my ass off when she said she loves eating. No bleeping tit, Helen.

• Haha
Somebody needs to tell Helen eating and getting drunk isn't a personality trait

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I thought you guys would like to know that I emailed Lucy and Yak about them collaborating with Helen (by sending her a pair of dungarees) and this is the response I got:

not really sure what to make of it to be honest! Any opinions? In my email I basically said I thought it was against their brand to send products to someone who purchases from companies that essentially endorse modern slave labour (Boohoo, Nasty Gal etc)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So I thought you guys would like to know that I emailed Lucy and Yak about them collaborating with Helen (by sending her a pair of dungarees) and this is the response I got:

not really sure what to make of it to be honest! Any opinions? In my email I basically said I thought it was against their brand to send products to someone who purchases from companies that essentially endorse modern slave labour (Boohoo, Nasty Gal etc)
Ooh, what did you send to them? It's funny because she's an utter consumption machine, the exact opposite to their ethos.

Sounds to me like shes been emailing them asking for free goodies (I work in social media marketing I know how this rodeo goes 😂)

So as an opinion of a marketing manager. I think its poor judgement on their behalf as this goes against their brand values in the first place. As marketers it's really important that we stick to the brand values and select influencers who are relevant to our "ideal customers". So as Helen has accumulated an audience by posting boohoo and primark hauls who are interested in fast fashion, her audience is not relevant to Lucy & Yak. Someone like Kiera Rose would have been more suitable.

Reactions: 17
Yeah, she got the credit card bills from her Ikea haul, etc. and decided to try her hand at just begging for free tit directly.

“She showed an interest”

aka she said

“I’m Helen and I have this many subscribers, it would be in YOUR best interest to send me stuff so I can show off my freebies. I’m a size 14 but could you send me a XXL cos those kinds of clothes fit my size 14 body the best”

Someone like Kiera Rose would have been more suitable.
Totally agree, she would have been a perfect choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.