Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching some of Helen's older vlogs - download 2016 when again she said she was between a 12/14 and shes probably gained a stone a half minimum since then
Helen when she was size 14 (14/16) in 2017 (in her words: at her “heaviest”)

FAFFF077-1BAF-4D0B-AEAF-E8DE6AEA295C.jpeg

Helen as a “size 14” in 2020:

BB7A71F9-2AB4-4063-99E3-D8081504A120.jpeg
596BC016-4CF9-4C4A-94D8-C5E1B88A59BF.jpeg
65D3B5DF-DA54-45D2-AF38-4D0C9B1E2E31.jpeg
6AAC25C1-D44F-422B-A3F3-6D95A3B1B9A3.jpeg
D709E0AE-5AEA-4728-80F2-B485CC151BE5.jpeg

If she was honest then people would stop talking about her size. It’s really not difficult.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I thought he did something do with cars? She mentions him working on cars a couple of times.

Helen when she was size 14 (14/16) in 2017 (in her words: at her “heaviest”)

View attachment 179027

Helen as a “size 14” in 2020:

View attachment 179025View attachment 179026View attachment 179028View attachment 179029View attachment 179030

If she was honest then people would stop talking about her size. It’s really not difficult.
She always looks dirty to me. Look at her grubby feet and chubby little hands. Like a toddler that runs away from bath time and spills spaghetti down themselves. Her boyfriends taste in games is as boring as he is. She's really scraping the barrel now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She froze josie out when she no longer had need to a mate as a security blankie. Well she had male attention again, she has really incredibly low expectations of the men she lives with but very high ones of tje the women. Then women must do at least half of everything, pay for half of all the bills that Helens decideds on even if they don't use the same amont. For instance, the electricity, the heating, the food, the internet. Helen works at home and J went out to work ergo H consumed more of the facilities. H was the one who wanted a cleaner, j was also only allowed one room, h went in thete regularly as ahe still viewed it all as HER house. Not an equal relationship. J was a lodger not in house share, yet expected to contribute as if they were co owners. The whole thing was very uncomfortable to watch.

Clearly the new dude (name escapes me) has to do nothing except be male and occasionally 🍆

I can't get over how easy she makes it for him, she bought him a tv / cod ps / x box, buys him food and cleans. Moved into a spare room to avoid sleeping near him ( at his request? )

Gif - just because i need to see something pure and good.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She froze josie out when she no longer had need to a mate as a security blankie. Well she had male attention again, she has really incredibly low expectations of the men she lives with but very high ones of tje the women. Then women must do at least half of everything, pay for half of all the bills that Helens decideds on even if they don't use the same amont. For instance, the electricity, the heating, the food, the internet. Helen works at home and J went out to work ergo H consumed more of the facilities. H was the one who wanted a cleaner, j was also only allowed one room, h went in thete regularly as ahe still viewed it all as HER house. Not an equal relationship. J was a lodger not in house share, yet expected to contribute as if they were co owners. The whole thing was very uncomfortable to watch.

Clearly the new dude (name escapes me) has to do nothing except be male and occasionally 🍆

I can't get over how easy she makes it for him, she bought him a tv / cod ps / x box, buys him food and cleans. Moved into a spare room to avoid sleeping near him ( at his request? )

The GIF looks like Helen waving her flaps about

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I find it odd that out of the 3 partners she has had while I've been watching her, Mark was the only one she showed in videos in a good light, and only in a good light. She chose to put clips of when Maff was angry or rude and has given us an opinion that the new guy is lazy and just in it for an easy life - due to clips she's shown of him lazing about and her cleaning and cooking alone around him. The video where she (REALLY) was drunk and he walked off while she was speaking made him look awful tbh, Mark was never shown like this yet she speaks about Mark and her relationship negatively (still!) and she still hangs about with his hiking group, ON CAMERA. Very odd. Fine if she wants to or feels comfortable to, but why film him? Of course what happened with Maff must have really affected her, but perhaps the split with Mark has even more so?

Reactions: 14
Mark was such a sweetie. I'm so glad he's no longer part of the Helen show.

Can't believe she's in the spare bedroom now?? I mean what on EARTH. Do you want to give the new guy the keys to the place too?

Such a boss witch.

Reactions: 16
She’s such a weak woman, it’s embarrassing.

She acts like these men are kings, and she has to serve them by buying them tit, letting them call her (and maff’s) house “theirs” as soon as they step foot through the door and getting them tell her when and what she can eat. There’s no way I’d be kicked out my own fudging bedroom or be told when and what I can eat by any man. Helllllll no.

Only when they leave does she trash them. I don’t believe for a second she split up with Mark, I think he got fed up with her neediness and felt suffocated. She said she split up with him and that they are still good friends, but then goes on to trash him but still clings on to his mates. Doesn’t seem like he wants her in his life!

She talks about needing to get rid of demons from her house, maybe she should think carefully of who she decides to share that place with, she’s only been living there for 4 years and it’s already had 3 different men (and Moonface) live in it. Yikes.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ben was rude and degrading to her and looked peed off with her antics and baby voice, seeming irritated every time she pointed a camera at him. Not sure why this relationship ended (without looking back at old vlogs).

Maff was rude to her and I reckon he was worse off camera BUT he did own the fact he had issues and saw a therapist. He left her four or five months after their wedding.

Mark was LOVELY, bloody gorgeous with a sweet personality and very healthy and proactive. Couldn't believe she'd done so well for herself. He clearly got fed up of her tit and boogered off, even though she maintains she left him. Like WTF she left HIM and then chose to be with PHIL instead?!

Phil seems rough as fck and a user and a lazy bstard based on her videos. He refuses to tell Helen he loves her after six months of a relationship, only that he is "getting there". Its clear he's amazing in the sack and she's is going through a rampant sexual phase and that is clouding her vision from everything else about him. Helen, lust isn't love darling.

From the above what stands out to me is the ONE guy who seemed genuinely lovely and decent and she claims to have chucked HIM out, yet she is/was happy to stick with the others until they left no matter how ugly it gets / got. I feel like she would really benefit from some therapy to look into WHY she NEEDS a man all the time, and also why she CONTINUES to be attracted to inadequate men, falls in love fast, and moves them in quickly.

Reactions: 19
How do we know she's moved to the spare room?!
She said it herself in one of her videos, I think it was because Phil snores and so she decided to sleep in the spare room 🙄

I bet she prob sleeps more in there these days now she bought him a tv to play COD all night lol

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Have to agree that Mark seemed genuinely nice and lovely, and actually good looking. This new guy seems like an ugly leech, and have to agree with the comments above that she treats all her boyfriends like kings even when they treat her like tit.

Reactions: 11
Ben was rude and degrading to her and looked peed off with her antics and baby voice, seeming irritated every time she pointed a camera at him. Not sure why this relationship ended (without looking back at old vlogs).

Maff was rude to her and I reckon he was worse off camera BUT he did own the fact he had issues and saw a therapist. He left her four or five months after their wedding.

Mark was LOVELY, bloody gorgeous with a sweet personality and very healthy and proactive. Couldn't believe she'd done so well for herself. He clearly got fed up of her tit and boogered off, even though she maintains she left him. Like WTF she left HIM and then chose to be with PHIL instead?!

Phil seems rough as fck and a user and a lazy bstard based on her videos. He refuses to tell Helen he loves her after six months of a relationship, only that he is "getting there". Its clear he's amazing in the sack and she's is going through a rampant sexual phase and that is clouding her vision from everything else about him. Helen, lust isn't love darling.

From the above what stands out to me is the ONE guy who seemed genuinely lovely and decent and she claims to have chucked HIM out, yet she is/was happy to stick with the others until they left no matter how ugly it gets / got. I feel like she would really benefit from some therapy to look into WHY she NEEDS a man all the time, and also why she CONTINUES to be attracted to inadequate men, falls in love fast, and moves them in quickly.
she seems to not be able to function without a boyfriend which is not good because she has to constantly make sure she has somebody around but she should take some time out to focus on herself because some of these men seem like users.

Reactions: 7

I honestly only think she bangs on about how "great her sex life is" is to get back at Mark for dumping her. We all know shes that childish

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't know Phil now but I went to school with him and lived near him when I was growing up.
He was always nice back then and his family are nice too.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.