Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its kinda hilarious watching her videos and spotting every single thing that we mentioned - what else can we get her to do? šŸ˜‚
Ooh! How about... actually wearing a mask? Having a bit of self-respect? Eating for one, not 3? Washing her hands? Admitting she's at least a size 16 OR losing the weight? Dropping her weird mockney accent? Seeking help for the histrionic personality and stop showing off and doing her truffle shuffle dancing at anyone who'll look for at least 10 minutes, despite the people in the background of her vlogs - including her EX'S FRIENDS visibly cringing? Care properly for her dogs, and train them so they don't keep shitting in the house (and stop treating Dianne like tit)? Get help for the alcohol problem? Reconsider the whole "I've always seen myself as a single mum" thing? (Not because there's anything wrong with single mums, but there's everything wrong with Helen becoming a mum when she can't even look after herself and her dogs properly.) Stop buying every piece of tat she sees and impulsively thinks she needs and promoting it whilst also paying empty lip service to environmentalism?

No?

Ok, sombrero and nose picking it is, then...

Edited to add more requests because there are so many.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
But it wo
Ooh! How about... actually wearing a mask? Having a bit of self-respect? Eating for one, not 3? Washing her hands? Admitting she's at least a size 16 OR losing the weight? Dropping her weird mockney accent? Seeking help for the histrionic personality and stop showing off and doing her truffle shuffle dancing at anyone who'll look for at least 10 minutes, despite the people in the background of her vlogs - including her EX'S FRIENDS visibly cringing? Care properly for her dogs, and train them so they don't keep shitting in the house (and stop treating Dianne like tit)? Get help for the alcohol problem? Reconsider the whole "I've always seen myself as a single mum" thing? (Not because there's anything wrong with single mums, but there's everything wrong with Helen becoming a mum when she can't even look after herself and her dogs properly.) Stop buying every piece of tat she sees and impulsively thinks she needs and promoting it whilst also paying empty lip service to environmentalism?

No?

Ok, sombrero and nose picking it is, then...

Edited to add more requests because there are so many.
But it would be ok if she read here and then she amended her ways to "prove us wrong" but she actually goes all out to prove us RIGHT by deliberately doing the things we have commented upon.

What logical reason is there for doing that?!

Reactions: 7
Cā€™mon Helen, hereā€™s a few suggestions

ā€¢ wear your mask

ā€¢ wash your hands after you go to the toilet

ā€¢ stop picking your nose

ā€¢ cut out the size 14 labelled videos - if you want to be body positive / fat activist then go the whole hog! The frustrating thing is the obvious lying!

ā€¢ stop being so desperate with men - you can be alone and survive!

ā€¢ cut down on the booze and junk

ā€¢ stop needlessly spending on home wear and fast fashion

ā€¢ be more ethical and support more ethical/ small businesses

ā€¢ create better content - donā€™t half ass it because youā€™re ā€˜tiredā€™ - no one is putting pressure on you to put out videos at a set day, if youā€™re tired film when youā€™re not!

ā€¢ stop pretending to be something youā€™re not - just because your previous and current boyfriends like hiking and running doesnā€™t mean that you have to be obsessed with it too, people love(d) you for your individuality, but seeing you morph into a female version of your boyfriends as a way to keep hold of them is just sad and pathetic. You donā€™t need to keep spend thousands on the equipment either!

ā€¢ quit your snotty replies to any criticisms on your YouTube videos / Instagram posts, grow up and take accountability. Maybe open your mind up and try to understand why people are mentioning these things and actually take them on board.

ā€¢ I think ACCOUNTABILITY needs to be said again. Maybe apologise for your role in cultural appropriation and white privilege - you put these things out in your videos for the world to see, why wonā€™t you address it and apologise in the same format?

Thereā€™s the list of demands lol. See itā€™s not that difficult to please us! šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

Reactions: 14
Histrionic personality disorder. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm not a psychiatrist and I'm not saying she has it, but Helen matches all but one of these to a T (apart from the last one, which I wouldn't feel comfortable discussing even if she did, but she doesn't that we know of.)
Screenshot_20200709-081425_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 6
And mentioned size 14 AGAIN in her newest Instagram story. Definitely doing it on purpose!

I donā€™t even know why she feels the need to mention her size constantly anyway, just own the size you are Helen! You donā€™t have to mention the actual figure to try to justify it to yourself that youā€™re
still that size. ā€˜Plus sizeā€™ or ā€˜curvyā€™ Or even ā€˜pear shapedā€™ since sheā€™s described herself as that before would be a better Way of describing it when titling a video.

Reactions: 9
I am actually shocked Lucy&Yak would do this, for two reasons:
1. Plenty of ethical/low waste influencers to partner with who are more their target audience in regards to style anyway
2. A lot of their stuff is sold out constantly at the moment, supposedly due to supply chain/delivery delays, the limited releases are going for 3x the normal price on Depop... do they seriously need more exposure right now!!
(Long time lurker first time poster)
I feel the same, I really love Lucy&yak but I'm so disappointed with some of the influencers they're deciding to send stuff to at the moment, and I'll selfishly say that with such a strong cult following getting any of the limited editions is a nightmare on it's own without needing further PR, if they were meeting demand I'd deal with the fact that they're a company like any other and it's a positive thing that they're getting more popular but what is the sense in this when half your website is out of stock.
but yeah great without Helen I'd have no idea how to wear a pair of black dungarees.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How funny would it be if you were a clothing brand and approached Helen to work with her after seeing all of her "size 14" style guides so you knew her size, for her to email back "Can I have them in a size 16 please" šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't know who she thinks she's fooling with the size 14 stuff. I'm plus size myself and I'm not afraid to buy a size 20 in one shop when I'm a 16 in others. It doesn't even matter as long as the clothes fit. She's openly admitted she's gained weight which is fine, a lot of us have. But there can't be THAT much variance in one bloody size šŸ„“ just say you vary between sizes and move on, otherwise it hurts the people you're supposedly trying to 'empower'.

The only reason I can think she's reluctant to admit it is because she'll get sent much less free tit..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Applying her makeup with a trowel today then. šŸ™ˆ

Here we go again with the 'size 14' rhetoric and what activities down there does she mean is she gassy? Smuggling snacks inside her knickers so her dad I mean Phil doesn't tell her off? šŸ¤”
Sorry to be a bore but ā€œroom for activitiesā€ is a Step Brothers quote, and is deffo used by fans of the film to describe anything thatā€™s quite roomy šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
(Long time lurker first time poster)
I feel the same, I really love Lucy&yak but I'm so disappointed with some of the influencers they're deciding to send stuff to at the moment, and I'll selfishly say that with such a strong cult following getting any of the limited editions is a nightmare on it's own without needing further PR, if they were meeting demand I'd deal with the fact that they're a company like any other and it's a positive thing that they're getting more popular but what is the sense in this when half your website is out of stock.
but yeah great without Helen I'd have no idea how to wear a pair of black dungarees.
Glad its not just me, I love them too but i've been waiting for them to restock the black Medium 32" Umi's for months and months or stock them in other colours properly but no so to then see them go out for exposure with influencers. The limited edition stuff is ridiculous, i dont know why they dont just move to a pre-order system at this point its totally impossible to get your hands on anything! Im sort of thinking of emailing them about it tbh to say look its a bit of a kick in the teeth to see you actively promoting when its so hard to get hold of it plus with an influencer who very recently did a fast fashion Primark video

Reactions: 15
Im sort of thinking of emailing them about it tbh to say look its a bit of a kick in the teeth to see you actively promoting when its so hard to get hold of it plus with an influencer who very recently did a fast fashion Primark video
I would! Ethical companies should to be supporting ethical influencers, not these fast fashion fuckers who do ridiculous amounts of hauls. She just did another fast fashion haul look book ffs!

If Helen ā€œlovedā€ them so much and was such a ā€œfan girlā€ she would have have supported them by buying her own pair already, instead shopping at primark. She just dropped Ā£1000 on some shelving and plastic boxes, so itā€™s not like she canā€™t afford expensive sustainable pieces!

I bet sheā€™ll wear them for a couple of weeks and then sheā€™ll have another haul and weā€™ll never see them or hear from them again šŸ¤£

Reactions: 15
Unsubbed today after years of following her, I'll check back on her channel next year to see who's living with her then and if she's still doing size 14 vids (I'm a size 8 so they're personally of no interest to me (I don't mind sizing up to a 10 if certain shops have differing ideas of what an 8 or an S is though, if a 12 fit me best, fab I'd get that - hell if for some reason only a 16 fit I'd wear it, you wear what fits, simple)) but I still watched them because I used to like her content). Will still read here thought because it's hilarious.

All through the original stories she doesnā€™t state they are gifted (or at least not at first glance) she then does a story afterwards to say they are, Iā€™m sorry but why do influencers not abide by the rules? If I constantly broke rules Iā€™d be facing disciplinary action and be out of a job, the ASA needs to start issuing fines and publishing this because itā€™s still all because itā€™s all very behind closed doors still

Sorry to be a bore but ā€œroom for activitiesā€ is a Step Brothers quote, and is deffo used by fans of the film to describe anything thatā€™s quite roomy šŸ˜‚
Oh really, that's a relief to hear then as the alternative isn't a pretty picture šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
FDD42F82-0033-4AA6-9A32-F330FCE01D81.png

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ yeah ok, AS IF you do that love. Miss Accountability - I think not.

Ew, has anyone looked on her TikTok? This is the view Phil has when the sex obsessed beast attempts to mounts him šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

748F864F-1175-4E69-8C6E-12FB3C8B6140.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It is so disappointing to see Lucy & Yak sending stuff to people like Helen šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Have loved them for years but she is the exact opposite of everything they stand for.

Reactions: 13
All through the original stories she doesnā€™t state they are gifted (or at least not at first glance) she then does a story afterwards to say they are, Iā€™m sorry but why do influencers not abide by the rules? If I constantly broke rules Iā€™d be facing disciplinary action and be out of a job, the ASA needs to start issuing fines and publishing this because itā€™s still all because itā€™s all very behind closed doors still
I saw on the Jade Billington thread someone had reported her to ASA and they apparently had a word with her. But tbh, "having a word" isn't gonna stop influencers from constantly breaking the rules. Helen always does it and Zoella CONSTANTLY does it even though ASA have "had a word" with her numerous of times!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.