Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t doubt for a minute that Helen will continue to shop fast fashion and I sincerely hope that they see that and understand why people are bothered by it.
Seems like nothing but a money making move from them imo, which is super disappointing.

Reactions: 8
So I thought you guys would like to know that I emailed Lucy and Yak about them collaborating with Helen (by sending her a pair of dungarees) and this is the response I got:

not really sure what to make of it to be honest! Any opinions? In my email I basically said I thought it was against their brand to send products to someone who purchases from companies that essentially endorse modern slave labour (Boohoo, Nasty Gal etc)
Long time lurker but had to make an account just to post how disappointed I am with Lucy and Yak. Imagine sending free clothing to someone who doesn't even do the bare minimum (using reusable bags when shopping) when many of their loyal customers are waiting patiently for their website to be restocked.
Also agree with what someone else said, Kiera Rose would have been a great choice if they wanted to gift something in exchange for some exposure. Not that they need it, they have an avid following nowadays.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I watched that video and it was ... Infuriating
She said nothing about relationships , said I can't put it into words and then said "but I'll do a whole other video on this subject" - I am literally jaw dropped she would ever think she's in the position to give anyone relationship advice. & Was she seriously trying to draw comparisons to her two past relationships and the present one - it felt that way with the "wouldn't want to be with anyone else " language she used to describe lockdown. Estee Lalonde deleted her videos with her ex boyfriend , yet Helen keeps living in the past.
You lot above we're on the subject of sustainability can we talk about how often she bathes? She's not scrubbing or cleaning her body or doing anything hygienic she just sits in the water like it's a hot tub & why ? To literally avoid her boyfriend whilst he plays cod. It's strange because I have found myself so influenced by her videos - thinking it was normal to eat icecream and take baths each day BUT who gets to do that everyday? Who can afford it? I use baby bath soap from the supermarket unlike the $10 bath bombs she's busting out.
Anyway - living with my partner has helped me deal with waste issues as well (maybe that was why she felt the need to buy so much glass Tupperware because he kept putting thing back into the fridge and it wasn't her "aesthetic")
I guess I am frustrated as I started watching these videos when I was 17 - I've stayed watching them and when she was daily vlogging when she bought her house I was 20, living with my parents and worked as a secretary in an office and I would watch each vlog on my lunch break and it felt like I had a friend - now I've moved out, live with my partner, budget and save - it feels like she has regressed. I don't know when it is the time to stop watching these videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her content is dull and she’s a mess in pretty much every area of her life but it’s like a car crash you can’t look away from

Reactions: 12
I watched that video and it was ... Infuriating
She said nothing about relationships , said I can't put it into words and then said "but I'll do a whole other video on this subject" - I am literally jaw dropped she would ever think she's in the position to give anyone relationship advice. & Was she seriously trying to draw comparisons to her two past relationships and the present one - it felt that way with the "wouldn't want to be with anyone else " language she used to describe lockdown. Estee Lalonde deleted her videos with her ex boyfriend , yet Helen keeps living in the past.
You lot above we're on the subject of sustainability can we talk about how often she bathes? She's not scrubbing or cleaning her body or doing anything hygienic she just sits in the water like it's a hot tub & why ? To literally avoid her boyfriend whilst he plays cod. It's strange because I have found myself so influenced by her videos - thinking it was normal to eat icecream and take baths each day BUT who gets to do that everyday? Who can afford it? I use baby bath soap from the supermarket unlike the $10 bath bombs she's busting out.
Anyway - living with my partner has helped me deal with waste issues as well (maybe that was why she felt the need to buy so much glass Tupperware because he kept putting thing back into the fridge and it wasn't her "aesthetic")
I guess I am frustrated as I started watching these videos when I was 17 - I've stayed watching them and when she was daily vlogging when she bought her house I was 20, living with my parents and worked as a secretary in an office and I would watch each vlog on my lunch break and it felt like I had a friend - now I've moved out, live with my partner, budget and save - it feels like she has regressed. I don't know when it is the time to stop watching these videos.
I used to watch her daily vlogs every single morning as I drank my coffee in bed before work. It did feel like I had a friend, one who would offer lifestyle and fashion advice and inspiration. That feeling has been gone for maybe 2 years now. I still hold a lot of sentimental feelings for Helen's channel but that's not quite enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 174188
THINGS HELEN ANDERSON LEARNED ABOUT HERSELF IN LOCKDOWN:

1. She needed to move in a man she’d literally just started dating because she’s so afraid of being on her own - but both aired out and used his troubles at home as an excuse.

2. Found it so tough to film any content because she works from home and there was no way she could have possibly pick up a camera to film

3. Diane still shits on the floor, proving that no amount of time at home and off work will make Helen train that dog. Maybe she enjoys shouting at that little devil too much.

4. She can pile on the pounds, posted a bikini pic with a whole spiel that she put on weight - gained a lot of ‘well donee’ for being a fat activist but then says duck you all and posts a bunch of size 14 videos (despite being size 14 for about 5 years)

5. She can drink like a fish from morning to noon and slurs her words in multiple videos - but magic! she’s not drunk guuuuys!

6. She can spend a ridiculous amount of money on her garden and house, the place is a money pit! (Flex flex flex, she has such a hard time guys, quarantine is so tough!)

7. She can literally put out a piece of tit as her content and it will get lapped up (“omg Helen! Where did you get that piece of tit from? I must have it!”)

8. Her friends love reading here and just have to share with each other, but will publicly say how it’s sooo awful, but what it really does is just brings in more gossipers! (cheers!)

9. She thinks she ‘got away’ with breaking lockdown by hosting a big ass download party with her drunk friends posting on their socials what was going on at the time, it was going to be such an epic video that Grace filmed - but oh no! Caught out! We’ll just shove some pics up in the video and say “whoops I forgot to vlog”

10. She can totally use BLM as an excuse not to post anything for a week,“I’ll educate myself” she states, doesn’t bother doing that and her and uneducated boyfriend display their white privilege by complaining about people backlashing against Jenna Marbles’ blackface and racist content - “they’re just haterssss!” “Just get over it!”

11. She is so against cultural appropriation, but only in tattoo form as she has a Buddha head vase in her living room and vlogged a Mexican themed party where her and her friends wore stereotypical sombrero and fake moustaches

12. She can’t figure out how or when to wear a mask, doesn’t bother to wear it in the multiple shopping trips her and boyfriend go on, nor does she wear it around her group of friends - but look guys! It’s sparkly, totally going in my June favs video!

13. “Guys! I can finally film a crappy look book now I have Grace back! Lord knows how I could have done one at home allllll by myself! Editing the slow motion twirls is hard! It’s my best one yet!!!!”

14. “Nuii is my favourite ever ice cream, I’ve never mentioned this before because shhhh my real real favs are magnums which I’ve been on about for years and everyone knows but these guys are paying me to say this now, so I need to do an elaborate ad which has nothing to do with ice cream, it has to be all about me - cue the slow mo twirls, Grace!”

15. As above but for Gillette. “Slow mo montage of me me me, despite it having nothing to do with the actual product... then just throw in a quick shave at the end. Slow mo that thing Grace!!”

16. “I’m a sexpert now, I’m a sex pest, I love crudely describing my sex life because I don’t give a duck. Listen to ma flapssssss!”

17. “I’m snot drunk, jus’ tired! HaVe YoU EvEr BeEn TiReD?!”

18. “I don’t have to take accountability for anything I say or do because I couldn’t give a tit about anyone else especially during this pandemic”

19. “I can touch everything in the shop without intention of buying it because I have hand sanitizer!” (she says with her finger up her nose)

20. She’s a bleep 😁
There’s a new title in there!!!
She can drink like a fish from morning to noon and slurs her words in multiple videos

Screams new thread title 😂😂

Reactions: 4
She is such a doormat with men, letting him stew there for hours playing cod (is he contributing financially anything) hiding in the bathtub with a pint of ice cream.

What could this 'something' be that prevented hia return to his home? Clearly he has no responsibilities there, financial or otherwise. Lives with parents or another woman?

She gives everything away so easily so quickly. He might be staying for the free ride but he won't be there if things get tough.

She is totally going to get 'accidentally' insemenated' for lockdown baby.

Reactions: 5
12AAD931-BB13-4C68-B415-9D6A9949581F.jpeg

She’s still incapable of socially distancing 🙄 You’d have thought with all the people that she sees she’d be a pro at it by now, and because she sees so many different people she would be MORE careful!

Her niece is at hers and Helen’s dying her hair btw. What was that rant you had about hairdressers and selfish people, Helen?

(You still have to social distance even if you’re indoors)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree she seems to baby her boyfriends, I bet they don't pay much rent. I bet they don't contribute to the food bill, yet when Josie lived there they split the Asda bills and eventually Josie couldn't afford to pay for the hiked up rent and cleaner....

When the money runs out I can see Helen spiralling. That would be horrible of course. She has a penchant for stuff, but really she should think about the non-longevity of her social media career.

Reactions: 10
Yes, josie made a huge mistake allowing herself to be used for company and vlog fodder. Many influencer best mates seem to fall into this trap.

Reactions: 13
I agree she seems to baby her boyfriends, I bet they don't pay much rent. I bet they don't contribute to the food bill, yet when Josie lived there they split the Asda bills and eventually Josie couldn't afford to pay for the hiked up rent and cleaner....

When the money runs out I can see Helen spiralling. That would be horrible of course. She has a penchant for stuff, but really she should think about the non-longevity of her social media career.
The whole Josie thing was sad, I remember Helen bitching about how Josie didn’t do anything and even had her comment section of her videos would complain about how lazy Josie was.

Do you think that the whole Josie having to pay half for a cleaner was really a way for Helen to try and make her leave? She knew Josie’s financial situation so why pressure her into paying for that? It’s weird as when Helen lived there with Maff she didn’t need one, and when Josie moved out and Mark moved in she didn’t get one... she obviously hasn’t got one while living with the new leach, so either she’s always been very capable of cleaning herself or her clone boyfriends are the maids 🤣

Reactions: 10
Do you think that the whole Josie having to pay half for a maid was really a way for Helen to try to make her leave? It’s weird as when she lived there with Maff she didn’t need one, and when Josie moved out and Mark moved in she didn’t get one... she obviously hasn’t got one while living with the new leach, so either she’s always been very capable of cleaning herself or her clone boyfriends are the maids 🤣
I think she did get a cleaner, she mentioned her once I think and she was in the background in a vlog cleaning (you could see her through the upstairs window). But yeah, it seemed mean.

I think she did get a cleaner, she mentioned her once I think and she was in the background in a vlog cleaning (you could see her through the upstairs window). But yeah, it seemed mean.
Ah ok, I didn’t think she did in the end, especially as in some previous vlogs she always went on with how therapeutic house work can be for her 🤷🏻‍♀️

I dunno the whole thing was weird. Poor Moonface

Reactions: 2
Ah ok, I didn’t think she did in the end, especially as in some previous vlogs she always went on with how therapeutic house work can be for her 🤷🏻‍♀️
It showed she could afford her without Josie chipping in though and that she was still needed without Josie's 'mess' :cautious:

Reactions: 9
She is such a doormat with men, letting him stew there for hours playing cod (is he contributing financially anything) hiding in the bathtub with a pint of ice cream.

What could this 'something' be that prevented hia return to his home? Clearly he has no responsibilities there, financial or otherwise. Lives with parents or another woman?

She gives everything away so easily so quickly. He might be staying for the free ride but he won't be there if things get tough.

She is totally going to get 'accidentally' insemenated' for lockdown baby.
Yes what was the reason.... hmmmmm
Suggestions
1. He'd just broken up with someone he lived with when he started seeing Helen
2. Housemates
3. Lives with his parents
4. 'Between jobs' - does he have a job?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes what was the reason.... hmmmmm
Suggestions
1. He'd just broken up with someone he lived with when he started seeing Helen
2. Housemates
3. Lives with his parents
4. 'Between jobs' - does he have a job?
She said he couldn’t go home at the start of lockdown and had to move in because someone at his home was “sick” - but it wasn’t covid cos she said they weren’t affected by the pandemic. She also said HE didn’t want to go home and HE wanted to stay. She didn’t want to be alone anyway.

I reckon he lived with his parents and saw the perfect opportunity to get a free ride from Helen. She got him his own tv to play COD for goodness sakes 🤣

No mention of any job, I’m sure if they were “unaffected by the pandemic” as she stated that might indicate that he probably didn’t have one in the first place - I don’t know any person (apart from my NHS friends) who’s work hasn’t been affected by the pandemic!

So I’m guessing 3 & 4 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I was watching some of Helen's older vlogs - download 2016 when again she said she was between a 12/14 and shes probably gained a stone a half minimum since then

Reactions: 3
So I’m guessing 3 & 4 🤣🤣🤣
Like, even I was affected and I was basically jobless but could not get another job because all the libraries closed down. Luckily I just found a full-time library job ( 2 years contract ). It took me two years and I was probably one of the last people from my class that got something that's more than an emergency substitute position.

I agree 3 & 4 :LOL:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.