Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My comment won't last.

View attachment 173470

EDIT, she replied.

Questions:
What is she tired from?
Being tired doesn't make you forget how to speak your only language. Usually.
I was going to mention the East London accent but I thought I'd leave it.

View attachment 173474

To Helen and friends who will be reading this (we know you do!) I've nothing against Helen. If you cannot see her spiralling with the drink, food and whatever else is making her behave so differently that says more about you than it says about us.

She's clearly not drunk, you're overreacting.

Reactions: 1
The thing with the IKEA video, she definitely changed half way through that video, she started off sober and talking normally and then the next day she’s slurring her words and doesn’t seem all there. I dunno how you can say she isn’t under some influence of some sort, she clearly is. And like spooky says - this isn’t the first video this happens with. It’s been going on for a while now. And it’s not much of an over reaction since she binge drinks even more these days, naturally one would assume it was alcohol causing her to act this way. But who knows.

Reactions: 12
We need a new game when she posts a video....DRUNK or TIRED?

Ladies and gentlemen please place your bets 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Screenshot 2020-07-06 at 16.01.52 (1).png

It's cool, I was totally wrong and overreacting, she wasn't drunk in this video. Wonder what caused the slurring and personality shift instead 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but its her JOB! So WHY is she scruffy and slurring and tired? What if we all turned up to work in that state?

Seemed like such a half-assed attempt at a video. How about sitting down and planning it first? The run through of the reorganisation of ONE CUPBOARD (not even 'kitchen' which is what we were promised) was pitiful and didn't give any of us any new ideas for storage.

Honestly guys, for all of you who can't view the video, this is Helen's explanation of her "kitchen reorganisation", I have typed it word for word ...

"This is it. This fills me with so much joy compared to what it was before. I'm having, I honestly was just expressing my love for it as I was doing it, I just wanted to make the space more practical in terms of the uses of each shelf rather than mixing things together so I've got like a cooking shelf, a cereal shelf, and cereal bar shelf, and then a snack shelf, its well good. And then I did, I did all my like rices and noodly stuff n pastas and all that kinda crap goes in here wiv like stuffin', yunno, and then I shifted these drawers around cos of the height but I've done all me bakin' stuff is done, yeah? That's so sick! And now me tins are in a better order. So this whole section of the kitchen is just bangin'."

AND SHE GETS PAID FOR THIS!!!

And sorry but HOW MANY SNACKS DOES SHE NEED??!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 173860

It's cool, I was totally wrong and overreacting, she wasn't drunk in this video. Wonder what caused the slurring and personality shift instead 🤷‍♀️
Seems you hit a nerve - she’s ranting about it on Instagram 🤣 She says it’s been asked by people from day one, she finds it really odd and then goes off saying how it grinds her gears and how it’s not very acceptable if people.

But she seems to forget that we’ve seen what she’s like when she’s sober and we’ve seen what she’s like when she’s drunk - her speech, the inability to pronounce words or make a sentence correctly, the way her eyes look so weird, the slow blink and rolling makes it look like she IS on something. She’s shared videos on ig before when she ‘got lit’ and took drugs at download and she had the same eye rolls/slow blinks.

It’s very odd.

Like I said earlier it wouldn’t surprise me if she was on something, at the start of her lockdown vlog she complained of severe back pain and if she’s taking strong pain killers for that with the obscene amounts of alcohol she’s consuming recently then her speech and actions will be affected.

Reactions: 9
Seems you hit a nerve - she’s ranting about it on Instagram 🤣 She says it’s been asked by people from day one, she finds it really odd and then goes off saying how it grinds her gears and how it’s not very acceptable if people.

But she seems to forget that we’ve seen what she’s like when she’s sober and we’ve seen what she’s like when she’s drunk - her eyes look so weird at times, the slow blink and rolling makes it look like she IS on something. She’s shared videos on ig before when she ‘got lit’ and took drugs at download and she had the same eye rolls/slow blinks. It’s very odd.
Oh I hit a nerve. Ooh I don't have instagram, what is she saying?

Screenshot 2020-07-06 at 16.25.44 (1).png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s acknowledged the comment because it’s hit a nerve, she should have just deleted it and reflected on why people may think she’s drunk or high in her videos

Reactions: 5
Oh I hit a nerve. Ooh I don't have instagram, what is she saying?

View attachment 173871
The zoom ins 🤣

9DF1758A-BABE-4E19-82AB-3F52911BBBCE.jpeg
Basically she goes on and on saying that it fucks her off people saying that she’s drunk or high but it’s just her acting normally. She ends it with that she doesn’t want to be negative and that she’s having a bed office day because she did a bit of walking. 🤣

Looks like her little minion white knights are already coming to her defence, copying her trigger word: “rude” 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
And there will be hundreds of messages from fans that won't get a single response

Reactions: 10
I haven't seen the video yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if her new man is into weed and so she is also partaking now. or maybe it's all that CBD vape she was so into months ago- remember that? /s

• Haha
Goodness that Ikea video was incredibly boring - might put it on next time I can't sleep 💤

Reminds me of Gabriella with the labelling food tins and jars thing i.e. a bit sad when there's really only one of you who lives there/makes an effort in the kitchen.

Why is she talking so patronising like her late 20-30 y/o viewers have never heard of food prep or making meals before? Does Helen think she is the first human to do such things as use tupperware for..... drumroll..... putting left over food in? Omg I never thought of that before mind = blown 🤯😮😮

My phone froze on this.
😂 This picture sums up her personality tbh.......tragic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
1B72025B-6D23-4FE9-A929-0740AE0FB9B5.png

THINGS HELEN ANDERSON LEARNED ABOUT HERSELF IN LOCKDOWN:

1. She needed to move in a man she’d literally just started dating because she’s so afraid of being on her own - but both aired out and used his troubles at home as an excuse.

2. Found it so tough to film any content because she works from home and there was no way she could have possibly pick up a camera to film

3. Diane still shits on the floor, proving that no amount of time at home and off work will make Helen train that dog. Maybe she enjoys shouting at that little devil too much.

4. She can pile on the pounds, posted a bikini pic with a whole spiel that she put on weight - gained a lot of ‘well donee’ for being a fat activist but then says duck you all and posts a bunch of size 14 videos (despite being size 14 for about 5 years)

5. She can drink like a fish from morning to noon and slurs her words in multiple videos - but magic! she’s not drunk guuuuys!

6. She can spend a ridiculous amount of money on her garden and house, the place is a money pit! (Flex flex flex, she has such a hard time guys, quarantine is so tough!)

7. She can literally put out a piece of tit as her content and it will get lapped up (“omg Helen! Where did you get that piece of tit from? I must have it!”)

8. Her friends love reading here and just have to share with each other, but will publicly say how it’s sooo awful, but what it really does is just brings in more gossipers! (cheers!)

9. She thinks she ‘got away’ with breaking lockdown by hosting a big ass download party with her drunk friends posting on their socials what was going on at the time, it was going to be such an epic video that Grace filmed - but oh no! Caught out! We’ll just shove some pics up in the video and say “whoops I forgot to vlog”

10. She can totally use BLM as an excuse not to post anything for a week,“I’ll educate myself” she states, doesn’t bother doing that and her and uneducated boyfriend display their white privilege by complaining about people backlashing against Jenna Marbles’ blackface and racist content - “they’re just haterssss!” “Just get over it!”

11. She is so against cultural appropriation, but only in tattoo form as she has a Buddha head vase in her living room and vlogged a Mexican themed party where her and her friends wore stereotypical sombrero and fake moustaches

12. She can’t figure out how or when to wear a mask, doesn’t bother to wear it in the multiple shopping trips her and boyfriend go on, nor does she wear it around her group of friends - but look guys! It’s sparkly, totally going in my June favs video!

13. “Guys! I can finally film a crappy look book now I have Grace back! Lord knows how I could have done one at home allllll by myself! Editing the slow motion twirls is hard! It’s my best one yet!!!!”

14. “Nuii is my favourite ever ice cream, I’ve never mentioned this before because shhhh my real real favs are magnums which I’ve been on about for years and everyone knows but these guys are paying me to say this now, so I need to do an elaborate ad which has nothing to do with ice cream, it has to be all about me - cue the slow mo twirls, Grace!”

15. As above but for Gillette. “Slow mo montage of me me me, despite it having nothing to do with the actual product... then just throw in a quick shave at the end. Slow mo that thing Grace!!”

16. “I’m a sexpert now, I’m a sex pest, I love crudely describing my sex life because I don’t give a duck. Listen to ma flapssssss!”

17. “I’m snot drunk, jus’ tired! HaVe YoU EvEr BeEn TiReD?!”

18. “I don’t have to take accountability for anything I say or do because I couldn’t give a tit about anyone else especially during this pandemic”

19. “I can touch everything in the shop without intention of buying it because I have hand sanitizer!” (she says with her finger up her nose)

20. She’s a bleep 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
View attachment 174188
THINGS HELEN ANDERSON LEARNED ABOUT HERSELF IN LOCKDOWN:

1. She needed to move in a man she’d literally just started dating because she’s so afraid of being on her own - but both aired out and used his troubles at home as an excuse.

2. Found it so tough to film any content because she works from home and there was no way she could have possibly pick up a camera to film

3. Diane still shits on the floor, proving that no amount of time at home and off work will make Helen train that dog. Maybe she enjoys shouting at that little devil too much.

4. She can pile on the pounds, posted a bikini pic with a whole spiel that she put on weight - gained a lot of ‘well donee’ for being a fat activist but then says duck you all and posts a bunch of size 14 videos (despite being size 14 for about 5 years)

5. She can drink like a fish from morning to noon and slurs her words in multiple videos - but magic! she’s not drunk guuuuys!

6. She can spend a ridiculous amount of money on her garden and house, the place is a money pit! (Flex flex flex, she has such a hard time guys, quarantine is so tough!)

7. She can literally put out a piece of tit as her content and it will get lapped up (“omg Helen! Where did you get that piece of tit from? I must have it!”)

8. Her friends have a lot more time to read and publicly complain about this site, bringing in more gossipers too! (cheers!)

9. She thinks she ‘got away’ with breaking lockdown by hosting a big ass download party with her drunk friends posting on their socials what was going on at the time, it was going to be such an epic video that Grace filmed - but oh no! Caught out! We’ll just shove some pics up in the video and say “whoops I forgot to vlog”

10. She can totally use BLM as an excuse not to post anything for a week,“I’ll educate myself” she states, doesn’t bother doing that and her and uneducated boyfriend display their white privilege by complaining about people backlashing against Jenna Marbles’ blackface and racist content - “they’re just haterssss!” “Just get over it!”

11. She is so against cultural appropriation, but only in tattoo form as she has a Buddha head vase in her living room and vlogged a Mexican themed party where her and her friends wore stereotypical sombrero and fake moustaches

12. She can’t figure out how or when to wear a mask, doesn’t bother to wear it in the multiple shopping trips her and boyfriend go on, nor does she wear it around her group of friends - but look guys! It’s sparkly, totally going in my June favs video!

13. “Guys! I can finally film a crappy look book now I have Grace back! Lord knows how I could have done one at home allllll by myself! Editing the slow motion twirls is hard! It’s my best one yet!!!!”

14. “Nuii is my favourite ever ice cream, I’ve never mentioned this before because shhhh my real real favs are magnums which I’ve been on about for years and everyone knows but these guys are paying me to say this now, so I need to do an elaborate ad which has nothing to do with ice cream, it has to be all about me - cue the slow mo twirls, Grace!”

15. As above but for Gillette. “Slow mo montage of me me me, despite it having nothing to do with the actual product... then just throw in a quick shave at the end. Slow mo that thing Grace!!”

16. “I’m a sexpert now, I’m a sex pest, I love crudely describing my sex life because I don’t give a duck. Listen to ma flapssssss!”

17. “I’m snot drunk, jus’ tired! HaVe YoU EvEr BeEn TiReD?!”

18. “I don’t have to take accountability for anything I say or do because I couldn’t give a tit about anyone else especially during this pandemic”

19. “I can touch everything in the shop without intention of buying it because I have hand sanitizer!” (she says with her finger up her nose)

20. She’s a bleep 😁
Now this is the TEA right here 😂

Also, why is she constantly doing an impression of Robert DeNiro?

• Haha
You're the queen of receipts Luna 😂👑

I get the impression she's asking this for her own content purposes too, looking to crib some answers from followers' replies. It would be surprising if she could remember anything anyway she's spent most of lockdown blind drunk!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.