Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 174188
THINGS HELEN ANDERSON LEARNED ABOUT HERSELF IN LOCKDOWN:

1. She needed to move in a man she’d literally just started dating because she’s so afraid of being on her own - but both aired out and used his troubles at home as an excuse.

2. Found it so tough to film any content because she works from home and there was no way she could have possibly pick up a camera to film

3. Diane still shits on the floor, proving that no amount of time at home and off work will make Helen train that dog. Maybe she enjoys shouting at that little devil too much.

4. She can pile on the pounds, posted a bikini pic with a whole spiel that she put on weight - gained a lot of ‘well donee’ for being a fat activist but then says duck you all and posts a bunch of size 14 videos (despite being size 14 for about 5 years)

5. She can drink like a fish from morning to noon and slurs her words in multiple videos - but magic! she’s not drunk guuuuys!

6. She can spend a ridiculous amount of money on her garden and house, the place is a money pit! (Flex flex flex, she has such a hard time guys, quarantine is so tough!)

7. She can literally put out a piece of tit as her content and it will get lapped up (“omg Helen! Where did you get that piece of tit from? I must have it!”)

8. Her friends love reading here and just have to share with each other, but will publicly say how it’s sooo awful, but what it really does is just brings in more gossipers! (cheers!)

9. She thinks she ‘got away’ with breaking lockdown by hosting a big ass download party with her drunk friends posting on their socials what was going on at the time, it was going to be such an epic video that Grace filmed - but oh no! Caught out! We’ll just shove some pics up in the video and say “whoops I forgot to vlog”

10. She can totally use BLM as an excuse not to post anything for a week,“I’ll educate myself” she states, doesn’t bother doing that and her and uneducated boyfriend display their white privilege by complaining about people backlashing against Jenna Marbles’ blackface and racist content - “they’re just haterssss!” “Just get over it!”

11. She is so against cultural appropriation, but only in tattoo form as she has a Buddha head vase in her living room and vlogged a Mexican themed party where her and her friends wore stereotypical sombrero and fake moustaches

12. She can’t figure out how or when to wear a mask, doesn’t bother to wear it in the multiple shopping trips her and boyfriend go on, nor does she wear it around her group of friends - but look guys! It’s sparkly, totally going in my June favs video!

13. “Guys! I can finally film a crappy look book now I have Grace back! Lord knows how I could have done one at home allllll by myself! Editing the slow motion twirls is hard! It’s my best one yet!!!!”

14. “Nuii is my favourite ever ice cream, I’ve never mentioned this before because shhhh my real real favs are magnums which I’ve been on about for years and everyone knows but these guys are paying me to say this now, so I need to do an elaborate ad which has nothing to do with ice cream, it has to be all about me - cue the slow mo twirls, Grace!”

15. As above but for Gillette. “Slow mo montage of me me me, despite it having nothing to do with the actual product... then just throw in a quick shave at the end. Slow mo that thing Grace!!”

16. “I’m a sexpert now, I’m a sex pest, I love crudely describing my sex life because I don’t give a duck. Listen to ma flapssssss!”

17. “I’m snot drunk, jus’ tired! HaVe YoU EvEr BeEn TiReD?!”

18. “I don’t have to take accountability for anything I say or do because I couldn’t give a tit about anyone else especially during this pandemic”

19. “I can touch everything in the shop without intention of buying it because I have hand sanitizer!” (she says with her finger up her nose)

20. She’s a bleep 😁
I mean, we can pretty much shut the thread down now. You've said it all, so bleeping perfectly, too!

(Also, "listen to ma flapssssss", I'm DEAD!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Haha! Thanks! I’ve probably missed a whole bunch of other stuff she’s done, so feel free to add to the list 🤣 🤣

Reactions: 3
View attachment 174188

1. She needed to move in a man she’d literally just started dating because she’s so afraid of being on her own - but both aired out and used his troubles at home as an excuse.

2. Found it so tough to film any content because she works from home and there was no way she could have possibly pick up a camera to film

3. Diane still shits on the floor, proving that no amount of time at home and off work will make Helen train that dog. Maybe she enjoys shouting at that little devil too much.

4. She can pile on the pounds, posted a bikini pic with a whole spiel that she put on weight - gained a lot of ‘well donee’ for being a fat activist but then says duck you all and posts a bunch of size 14 videos (despite being size 14 for about 5 years)

5. She can drink like a fish from morning to noon and slurs her words in multiple videos - but magic! she’s not drunk guuuuys!

6. She can spend a ridiculous amount of money on her garden and house, the place is a money pit! (Flex flex flex, she has such a hard time guys, quarantine is so tough!)

7. She can literally put out a piece of tit as her content and it will get lapped up (“omg Helen! Where did you get that piece of tit from? I must have it!”)

8. Her friends love reading here and just have to share with each other, but will publicly say how it’s sooo awful, but what it really does is just brings in more gossipers! (cheers!)

9. She thinks she ‘got away’ with breaking lockdown by hosting a big ass download party with her drunk friends posting on their socials what was going on at the time, it was going to be such an epic video that Grace filmed - but oh no! Caught out! We’ll just shove some pics up in the video and say “whoops I forgot to vlog”

10. She can totally use BLM as an excuse not to post anything for a week,“I’ll educate myself” she states, doesn’t bother doing that and her and uneducated boyfriend display their white privilege by complaining about people backlashing against Jenna Marbles’ blackface and racist content - “they’re just haterssss!” “Just get over it!”

11. She is so against cultural appropriation, but only in tattoo form as she has a Buddha head vase in her living room and vlogged a Mexican themed party where her and her friends wore stereotypical sombrero and fake moustaches

12. She can’t figure out how or when to wear a mask, doesn’t bother to wear it in the multiple shopping trips her and boyfriend go on, nor does she wear it around her group of friends - but look guys! It’s sparkly, totally going in my June favs video!

13. “Guys! I can finally film a crappy look book now I have Grace back! Lord knows how I could have done one at home allllll by myself! Editing the slow motion twirls is hard! It’s my best one yet!!!!”

14. “Nuii is my favourite ever ice cream, I’ve never mentioned this before because shhhh my real real favs are magnums which I’ve been on about for years and everyone knows but these guys are paying me to say this now, so I need to do an elaborate ad which has nothing to do with ice cream, it has to be all about me - cue the slow mo twirls, Grace!”

15. As above but for Gillette. “Slow mo montage of me me me, despite it having nothing to do with the actual product... then just throw in a quick shave at the end. Slow mo that thing Grace!!”

16. “I’m a sexpert now, I’m a sex pest, I love crudely describing my sex life because I don’t give a duck. Listen to ma flapssssss!”

18. “I don’t have to take accountability for anything I say or do because I couldn’t give a tit about anyone else especially during this pandemic”

19. “I can touch everything in the shop without intention of buying it because I have hand sanitizer!” (she says with her finger up her nose)

20. She’s a bleep 😁
OMG this 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh, you hit a NERVE! Now I wish you'd asked about her fake London accent too 🤣
Haha! Thanks! I’ve probably missed a whole bunch of other stuff she’s done, so feel free to add to the list 🤣 🤣
How about ...

- She's discovered she can roll her bogies or ear wax between her fingers and wipe it on her leg tattoos.

- She's discovered how to group cookery items together in plastic boxes (glad she showed us cos I'd have never thought to do that).

- She's discovered a pair of sunglasses she forgot she had - even though she had actually only just bought them - and therefore in fact she discovered how to lie and pretend she had just forgotten them so nobody would accuse her of copying other YouTubers.

- She's discovered Phil is good at weeding so thank f*ck for that because her gardening expertise only goes as far as popping to the garden centre to spend spend spend on a load of new plants.

- She's discovered Amazon sell f*ck off massive gazebos that take all morning to put up so she will probably never put it up again.

- She's discovered her friends are traitors by plastering what really happens at her house all over their social medias.

- She's discovered it was probably a stupid idea to move her boyfriend in under the excuse of 'lockdown' but now can't quite figure out how to tell him it was probably not a good idea.

- She's discovered she doesn't actually need her garage so may as well hand it over to her boyfriend to fill with his stuff.

- However, what she hasn't discovered is how to say 'hypochondria' lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
- She's discovered her friends are traitors by plastering what really happens at her house all over their social medias.
and she made Josie set her instagram to private because old moonface leaked that she was in Helen’s bathroom at the party (Indoor tinkles weren’t allowed during that time!) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
[QUOTE="Lunamoon22, post: 1759689, member: 90281
Like I said earlier it wouldn’t surprise me if she was on something, at the start of her lockdown vlog she complained of severe back pain and if she’s taking strong pain killers for that with the obscene amounts of alcohol she’s consuming recently then her speech and actions will be affected.
[/QUOTE]

Back pain would be awful tp be dealing with, but she walked almost 20 miles, could she do that with back problems?

Helen might be of the school of thought that a few drinks is fine and not intoxicated. Her definition of drunk been puking, unable to stand/ see clearly then passing out. In contrast she's just enjoying a bottle of bubbles with her brunch. I need her to give her definition of drink.

Reactions: 6
Actually I think somebody above may have hit the nail on the head - weed. Look at her eyes in the second half of the Ikea video. Defo had a morning pre-filming spliff with her boyfriend that one. Hence the fact he got the munchies and ate all the crisps and chocolate lol

Oh and did anybody spot, when she was discussing her 'hydroconda' box, the way she said it was full of pills, and then realised what she said and said PILLS!! With a shocked face. Reckon that was a reference to the fact the may do a few pills together.

Reactions: 4
Phil completely seems like the type to sit on his arse and do nothing but smoke weed and play video games.

I think you guys might be right about it. No wonder she hasn't been motivated to produce any interesting content.....

Reactions: 10
Oh and did anybody spot, when she was discussing her 'hydroconda' box, the way she said it was full of pills, and then realised what she said and said PILLS!! With a shocked face. Reckon that was a reference to the fact the may do a few pills together.
woah... who the duck has a big ass CRATE full of “pills” in their kitchen?!

BB2A521E-D74A-45F0-9597-9671017168A5.png

That is crazy.

View attachment 174188

20. She’s a bleep 😁
I love you, so spot on!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
How about ...

- She's discovered she can roll her bogies or ear wax between her fingers and wipe it on her leg tattoos.

- She's discovered how to group cookery items together in plastic boxes (glad she showed us cos I'd have never thought to do that).

- She's discovered a pair of sunglasses she forgot she had - even though she had actually only just bought them - and therefore in fact she discovered how to lie and pretend she had just forgotten them so nobody would accuse her of copying other YouTubers.

- She's discovered Phil is good at weeding so thank f*ck for that because her gardening expertise only goes as far as popping to the garden centre to spend spend spend on a load of new plants.

- She's discovered Amazon sell f*ck off massive gazebos that take all morning to put up so she will probably never put it up again.

- She's discovered it was probably a stupid idea to move her boyfriend in under the excuse of 'lockdown' but now can't quite figure out how to tell him it was probably not a good idea.

- She's discovered she doesn't actually need her garage so may as well hand it over to her boyfriend to fill with his stuff.

- However, what she hasn't discovered is how to say 'hypochondria' lol.
Well, damnnnnnn. YES to every single one. Man, reading here would actually be doing herself a favour. C'mon, Danni, give Helen some pointers and stop enabling her!

Got some better screen grabs from Hels latest.
View attachment 175015View attachment 175016
Haha! That reminds me the picture from guru gossip someone posted, taken from Helen’s ig story when out of her skull eyes rolling back and gums gnashing.

But I can’t log in to that damn site for the life of me - can someone log in and copy the image to here (located under the thread: Helen Do Ya Think I’m Sexy Anderson - Part 4 page 17) 🤣

Reactions: 1
Haha! That reminds me the picture from guru gossip someone posted, taken from Helen’s ig story when out of her skull eyes rolling back and gums gnashing.

But I can’t log in to that damn site for the life of me - can someone log in and copy the image to here (located under the thread: Helen Do Ya Think I’m Sexy Anderson - Part 4 page 17) 🤣
After freaking ages of trying to load that website, I finally made it to the page 😂Who else came over to Tattle cause GG was too painful to load?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.