Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol garage renovation with a workbench and space for tools and stuff coming.
She’s already started pandering to the new guys needs to keep him around. How embarrassing
Really? Helen this is YOUR house!

What the duck is the matter with her? He's just the latest penis in town and he has been around for 5 minutes.

I've been with my boyfriend for four years and we are super committed. We talk about the future and buying a house together, all that jazz. You know what he has at my place? A drawer in a bedside cabinet and a couple of video games.

Helen needs to learn that flashing your rolls all over Instagram is really not self-love and learn some self respect.

Reactions: 12
What a boring ass video.

Although, I absolutely cracked up when she tried to shame the boyfriend 🤣🤣🤣

The wide eyed glare she gave him after she lightly touched one of the crisp baskets...

“Have some crisps been consumed?????”

Reminds me of Friends “JOEY DOESNT SHARE FOOD!” 🤣

Boyfriend doesn’t answer but she says “I take that as a yes”

Calm down Helen, there’s like 20 more packets left in there to stuff your face with 🤣🤣 bleeping hell 🤣🤣

CA3242EA-2C66-4430-A879-220791754F8C.png

(You probably ate them anyway love)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Okay - Helen's new video - IKEA Haul and Kitchen Organisation. She says at the start its going to be good and she's excited for it.

Sorry but WTF was THAT??!!!

Have a watch! The first bit I thought we actually had a bit of the old Helen back and I was thinking yes, nice, looking sweet, talking normally, looking forward to seeing what happens.

Then it cuts to the next morning and again WTF??? Did she go to bed and consume large amounts of alcohol and drugs all night? She's like a different person! Badly dressed, slurring, can't form words, and the awful chavvy accent and OTT 'well 'ard' words are back. I can't believe the difference! If its NOT drugs or drink I actually suspect its because the boyfriend was filming the second bit! Note when she's filming on her own she is fine, but the next morning its almost like she's putting on an act for him!

But then when she runs through the kitchen organisation I'm again like WTF??!! She just put a few bits and pieces in a few storage tubs. It still looked quite a mess, and what she did wasn't rocket science! Go to IKEA, purchase boxes, put stuff in them! And while I'm on the subject of the boxes why did she buy so many boxes without thinking what she might use them for? Why didn't she plan what she needed before going and then select boxes and storage to fit the spaces?

REALLY got to me this video! I'd love to hear what others think!

Reactions: 10
I'm guessing she ran out of video ideas and thought she would just go shopping and buy bits so she could do a haul and then did a half-assed attempted at an "organisation" video. Truly that was awful. We don't need a video to teach us how to buy a few baskets and put stuff in them. And when she showed us how she had organised her tins - it was just a drawer full of tins! And the fact she couldn't say 'hypochondriac'.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dunno why she has to keep her cupboards looking like she’s feeding a whole big ass family... there’s so much stuff! Very stark contrast to my cupboards for only a family of two, in fact two of our kitchen cupboards have always been empty, never even used them since we moved in! 🤣

Reactions: 5
Exactly! I have enough food for me then buy extra for when the boy is here but it's enough to last, 4 or 5 days? The amount of stuff in her cupboards it's like she's got a family of four to feed rather than just her and her fella.

Excess clothes excess food....where does it end?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
12:00 - 12:20... what a MESS. She needs to get help and stop filling the void with snacks, crap and sub-par cock.

Reactions: 7
12:00 - 12:20... what a MESS. She needs to get help and stop filling the void with snacks, crap and sub-par cock.

My comment won't last.

Screenshot 2020-07-06 at 08.30.30 (1).png

EDIT, she replied.

Questions:
What is she tired from?
Being tired doesn't make you forget how to speak your only language. Usually.
I was going to mention the East London accent but I thought I'd leave it.

Screenshot 2020-07-06 at 08.40.07 (1).png

To Helen and friends who will be reading this (we know you do!) I've nothing against Helen. If you cannot see her spiralling with the drink, food and whatever else is making her behave so differently that says more about you than it says about us.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
My comment won't last.

View attachment 173470

EDIT, she replied.

Questions:
What is she tired from?
Being tired doesn't make you forget how to speak your only language. Usually.
I was going to mention the East London accent but I thought I'd leave it.

View attachment 173474

To Helen and friends who will be reading this (we know you do!) I've nothing against Helen. If you cannot see her spiralling with the drink, food and whatever else is making her behave so differently that says more about you than it says about us.
“HaVe YoU eVeR bEeN tIrEd?”

witch if you’re tired take a rest, have a nap - sober up and then film. How simple is that?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ffs, she makes a very comfortable income in trying to get strangers interested in and, keeping them interested in her business.

She has to know this dude, like the others doesn't care. She's giving him a very easy and free ride. He'll milk it till he's either caught cheating or has a more appealing woman lined up. Have some self respect and dignity woman. I bet he's selfish and lazy in the boudoir 😲

Reactions: 5
Dishes like that make me gag. Surely it just tastes like sugar and fat? Buh

Reactions: 3
You might try one bite of it just to see what the combo tastes like but LORD the idea of ordering that just makes me want to vom

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.