Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’m really excited for this look book, I think it might be the best one yet” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Touches so many things in the garden centre but doesn’t buy them... look with your eyes, Helen, not with your hands.

Wanted a sun lounger but the one she wanted was too expensive (yet spent £100 on a kitchen bin a few months ago... ok girl)

Shows the disgustingness of her car “look at all the crumbies! I’m disgustiiiiiing!” Cue a close upward shot of her bum as she hoovers up the filth.

“Time for a bit of self care” *waxes moustache with veet* and possibly the boyfriends eyebrow too? I dunno she was slurring her words again.

Holy duck Helen’s boyfriend slurs his words just like her 🤣 both sound thick as tit. She’s just laying and keeps pinching on her thigh fat 🤣
Have seen a few -'spenndy'
I feel like her new bf has zero personality, them talking on the bed was so dull and uneducated. Mark came across so much better and more likeable.
I was also getting the vibe that the Veet wax strips thing was an ad.....Demi also used Veet wax strips recently. It just seemed so out of place and quickly out in. And her asking her bf about his eyebrow felt like she was saying that Veet is also good for men.I don’t know it might just be me.
Wait, i thought she was all about the razors in the bath, you know that special 'me' time that she tries to cave out for herself after an exhausting day of 'looking at website'
Now it's wax strips? Which one is Helens fav? Only working with brands she loves and endorsing products she uses, yeah right.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have seen a few -'spenndy'

Wait, i thought she was all about the razors in the bath, you know that special 'me' time that she tries to cave out for herself after an exhausting day of 'looking at website'
Now it's wax strips? Which one is Helens fav? Only working with brands she loves and endorsing products she uses, yeah right.
I remember when she used to use the hair removal cream on her upper lip! Why does anybody use that? The hair can be whipped off in seconds every bathtime with a razor. Why would you want to wait for it to get long enough to cream - or even wax for that matter?

Reactions: 3
I remember when she used to use the hair removal cream on her upper lip! Why does anybody use that? The hair can be whipped off in seconds every bathtime with a razor. Why would you want to wait for it to get long enough to cream - or even wax for that matter?
Can’t stand helen‘s personality recently but this is a little nitpicky, no? As a pale girl with dark hair, I can vouch that using hair removal cream on the upper lip makes it grow back less stubbly and dark. Using a razor on it just makes it more obvious.

however if she wore her bloody mask when she went out, she wouldn’t need to do it at all. But we all know she just bought it because it was something she could throw money at, put it in a video to use it as an affiliate link and never use it herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Getting really sick of her "I'm better than you on my moral high ground" contradictive lectures.

Why don't you just go do another whats in my bag video :)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another day and another shopping trip. It’s like she wants to catch / spread COVID.

DF8DFCE3-6F94-4894-98A1-9CEBFB2DF76A.jpeg

Reactions: 6
“I’m really excited for this look book, I think it might be the best one yet” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Touches so many things in the garden centre but doesn’t buy them... look with your eyes, Helen, not with your hands.

Wanted a sun lounger but the one she wanted was too expensive (yet spent £100 on a kitchen bin a few months ago... ok girl)

Shows the disgustingness of her car “look at all the crumbies! I’m disgustiiiiiing!” Cue a close upward shot of her bum as she hoovers up the filth.

“Time for a bit of self care” *waxes moustache with veet* and possibly the boyfriends eyebrow too? I dunno she was slurring her words again.

Holy duck Helen’s boyfriend slurs his words just like her 🤣 both sound thick as tit. She’s just laying and keeps pinching on her thigh fat 🤣
Have seen a few of those spenny totally worth it rubbish bins doing the insta rounds. Sophie milner and steph toms have them. Assuming they were freebies kindly gifted. No way would these women be paying £100 out of pocket for a bin.

Another day and another shopping trip. It’s like she wants to catch / spread COVID.

View attachment 172125
Those with a higher bmi are more likely to have a more serious case of it too, extra weight is more dangerous than age. Time to start hand washing and to wear a mask perhaps. If the worst should happen i assume maff would be the sole beneficiary of her assets and estate.

Was just thinking about how she was filming (or rather Grace was filming) her fanny being lasered every couple of months and was gonna turn it into a documentary at the end of the year. She won't have been able to get them lasered so they will be semi-lasered lmao! I wonder how they are faring?
What? Why? Is it a niche onlyfans video?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
These shopping trips are destroying my soul lately. I’ve been helping a family member out of debt the last few months so I’ve barely had enough to live on once my bills have been paid, I have one month and all my wages are mine. I feel like crying at all the shite she mindlessly buys.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
These shopping trips are destroying my soul lately. I’ve been helping a family member out of debt the last few months so I’ve barely had enough to live on once my bills have been paid, I have one month and all my wages are mine. I feel like crying at all the shite she mindlessly buys.
All this excess of money and it's still not good enough/she isn't happy. It's maddening how rich people always seem to be the most unfulfilled unhappy people around!

Reactions: 10
I miss this Helen.
The helen that cried because she could finally afford to go to florida.
That just wanted to make fun videos.

maff and her breaking up really was the wrecking of her imo
Helen and Maff’s relationship was absolutely toxic. I remember being disgusted with the way he spoke to her in videos. He was a miserable b*stard and no good for her at all. I’m glad they split, it would have definitely been the best for the both of them as they obviously clashed. But she does seem to have gone into d*ck mode since.

Reactions: 16
Helen and Maff’s relationship was absolutely toxic. I remember being disgusted with the way he spoke to her in videos. He was a miserable b*stard and no good for her at all. I’m glad they split, it would have definitely been the best for the both of them as they obviously clashed. But she does seem to have gone into d*ck mode since.
I agree, he wasn't a good boyfriend or husband, but she was better to watch and seemed more humble and down to earth when they were together.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree, he wasn't a good boyfriend or husband, but she was better to watch and seemed more humble and down to earth when they were together.
I USED to feel bad for her with the whole Maff situation. Yeah he came across like a dick Helen’s videos, but she was the one editing these parts of him in, so we can see the narratives she likes to push. And she would still be so defensive and have a go at people when they commented how mean he seemed to her.

Maff fully admitted his anger issues went and got therapy, he’s looking so well these days and looks like he works so hard at his own business - which is more than what we can see from Helen! Being free from Helen has done him wonders - and makes you think, who was really the toxic one in that relationship? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 16

I USED to feel bad for her with the whole Maff situation. Yeah he came across like a dick Helen’s videos, but she was the one editing these parts of him in, so we can see the narratives she likes to push. And she would still be so defensive and have a go at people when they commented how mean he seemed to her.

Maff fully admitted his anger issues went and got therapy, he’s looking so well these days and looks like he works so hard at his own business - which is more than what we can see from Helen! Being free from Helen has done him wonders - and makes you think, who was really the toxic one in that relationship? 🤔
Agreed! They were both no good for each other but it’s interesting to see who has worked on themselves since and who has stayed the same (if not worse) and is living through the same toxic, destructive patterns year in year out? 👀

Reactions: 9
All this excess of money and it's still not good enough/she isn't happy. It's maddening how rich people always seem to be the most unfulfilled unhappy people around!
It seems clear she's still processing the public nature of the way her husband left her. She's just pretending not to care and painting over the cracks. The woman has the luxury of time AND money to search for a compatible therapist to work on herself. She goes to boot camp, she shoulf think of it as mind bootcamp or something less cringe. It's ok to admit to yourself you're hurt and humiliated

Maff was awful, she was awful and they were awful together but it can still hurt.

It is impossible not to feel for her at times, even though she's as she is. Does she see her sister anymore?

Reactions: 9
I don't think she's as well off as she puts across tbh. She buys a lot of crap, but she fitted out her wardrobe room on finance/instalments. If she has money why would you do that? Maybe it's just me, but I'd pay it off all at once.

Reactions: 8
I hate that room. Just full of so many units for her tit. Hardly any room to walk in.

Less of a walk in wardrobe and more of a shuffle in

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate that room. Just full of so many units for her tit. Hardly any room to walk in.

Same, it looked miles better with the white Ikea furniture and at least she could have moved it around/taken some out if she changed her mind. I don't know why she didn't use the bigger spare room for wardrobe/storage and just put a single bed in the smaller for guests. Tbh...she has massive built in wardrobes in her room too so I also don't get why she needs a wardrobe room (I do, hoarding, but hypothetically...WHY).

Reactions: 15
It seems clear she's still processing the public nature of the way her husband left her. She's just pretending not to care and painting over the cracks. The woman has the luxury of time AND money to search for a compatible therapist to work on herself. She goes to boot camp, she shoulf think of it as mind bootcamp or something less cringe. It's ok to admit to yourself you're hurt and humiliated

Maff was awful, she was awful and they were awful together but it can still hurt.

It is impossible not to feel for her at times, even though she's as she is. Does she see her sister anymore?
Yes she seems to see her and her mum but she just doesn't film much of it, whereas it was these 'real life' bits I loved. Just not relatable any more. Its all expensive treatments that normal people don't have (eyebrows, lashes, pubes), paid ads / sponsorship products, and expensive branded crap. Not relatable. I want DIY stuff with home and hair, products we can afford, recommendations of things she genuinely likes as opposed to has been paid to promote. I fear its gone. I can't see it coming back now that Helen has gone this far. So sad.

And in her most recent vlog, before she tidied up, it was a RIGHT MESS! So its not like she keeps everything put away. She just chucks all her expensive overspending tit everywhere generally.

Reactions: 8
lol garage renovation with a workbench and space for tools and stuff coming.
She’s already started pandering to the new guys needs to keep him around. How embarrassing

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.