Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she going to put some new cabinets into her dressing room and squeeze into the top of the room like someone on an episode of Hoarders?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
After she spent £15 on a sequin black Isolated Heroes face mask earlier in the week 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ok... I just saw the part of the video where she added it to her faves.... it’s in her favs because it’s sparkly and a cool design... yet she is clueless about when to wear it and says no one around wears them so she hasn’t worn one yet.... but it’s her June fav...

What?

How does she not know where you should wear a mask? And if she has one why isn’t she wearing it every time you go out shopping? Where else would she wear it???

Does she not bother looking up any information of advice? It’s really not hard to see the THOUSANDS of comments from health care workers who stress the importance of wearing a mask... there’s posts on every single social media platform with facts and figures... does she really just look out the window and go oh they’re not wearing it I’m not going to bother too. How does she think the virus spreads?

Why is she not helping influence safe precautions during the pandemic? Saying you social distanced isn’t enough - we all see how you social distanced during your illegal party and when you hang out with your friends.

She’s so bleeping uneducated it’s unbelievable!

Maybe she should listen to the thousands of people who have been severely affected by the virus... people who have lost family / friends from covid 19... people who have had the virus and are still recovering... people who have lost work... people who have to teach and raise their children in lockdown... people who have to STILL be in isolation because of their vulnerability... people who are petrified of going outside because there’s thousands of other Helens out there touching everything in sight...

She complains about missing download, missing her drinking buddies and has complained about not being able to go out and film... but she works from home.... nothing has really affected you Helen. You need to get a grip and see what is going on past the end of your nose.

Stop being selfish, educate yourself child, and WEAR THAT GOD DAMN MASK. I hope to see that ugly thing on your face every single time you vlog outside.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Stop being selfish, educate yourself child, and WEAR THAT GOD DAMN MASK. I hope to see that ugly thing on your face every single time you vlog outside.
Oh my god. Girl, yes.

I could of cried when I read your above post. I work in the NHS and haven't been able to even hug my mum since February because I'm so paranoid of exposing her. I have lost colleagues, patients and its hit my team hard too.

I am so so fucked off and fed up of watching her be a reckless troll. There she is, fanny flaps and credit card in hand prancing about the shops like a moron.

Please Helen, get your tit together. Whether you like it or not, you're a role model. You put your life out there for all to see and we have been lapping that tit up for years. Time to adult now and behave responsibly.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Was just thinking about how she was filming (or rather Grace was filming) her fanny being lasered every couple of months and was gonna turn it into a documentary at the end of the year. She won't have been able to get them lasered so they will be semi-lasered lmao! I wonder how they are faring?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I really hope that her employers at whatever college she works at don’t see her tit-ignorant comments on cancel culture. I teach, we are generally an educated bunch.

Reactions: 3
It's really annoying when you've had to isolate because you live with a vulnerable person to see people like Helen going about like nothings happening. Shes got this whole attitude of "Ugh this pandemic is so ANNOYING, why are the restrictions so hard"

I would tell her to educate herself, but it's clear she couldnt even do that when she was claiming to take a break and educate herself about BLM.

Reactions: 7
I really hope that her employers at whatever college she works at don’t see her tit-ignorant comments on cancel culture. I teach, we are generally an educated bunch.
I hope they do! 🤣

What does she actually do there? Teach what? How to be a YouTuber with a channel that is steadily declining in views and subscribers...? She sure for tit isn’t a proper teacher.

I’d looooove to know what the students think her after seeing her YouTube channel - slurring her worlds like she’s on something, the constant yelling at her dog shitting every where because she can’t be arsed to train her, the arse and belly roll shots in every video, the occasional titty she edits in during try ones, the size 14 claims, the awful fashion, the fact she moved a brand new boyfriend in on the first day of lockdown because she can never be alone, the TMI of her sex life, her bandwagon fake support on BLM, the idiotic comments on Covid 19.... and so much more!

I’d love for some of ‘her’ students to come over and dish the dirt 🤣

Last edited:
As far as I'm aware she's a teaching assistant for film studies one day a week.

• Wow
Exactly. She's a teaching assistant. The way she talks about it like she's a lecturer. Nothing wrong with being a teaching assistant whatsoever but don't pretend you're a teacher when you aren't because you haven't studied to be.

I posted that she wasn't a teacher ages ago and got blocked for it. The truth hurts apparently 🤷

Reactions: 16
Ah she teaches the classics:

“How to film everything in slow motion”

“How to capture yourself, with the most unflattering angles (up nose shots is a must!) and put it on the internet”

duck morals, #ad on errrrrrthang!”

And most importantly

“How to label your videos size 14, people have to believe it and if they don’t, then they’re just haters!”

• Haha
I see the sunglasses she went and bought and then pretended to find them under her bed in a fake 'oh I forgot I had these' have made it into her new faves video where she labours the point home that she really did forget. And now they are her faves n she wears them all the time. Yeah sure. Funny how they are that good that she apparently forgot she even had them.

And wtf did she buy a mask when she doesn't even know what it's for? Oh yeah cos she's addicted to shopping and it was pretty. Didn't wear it on a trip to IKEA tho.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Exactly. She's a teaching assistant. The way she talks about it like she's a lecturer. Nothing wrong with being a teaching assistant whatsoever but don't pretend you're a teacher when you aren't because you haven't studied to be.

I posted that she wasn't a teacher ages ago and got blocked for it. The truth hurts apparently 🤷
Thanks for clarifying, it did piss me off that she was a "lecturer", it took me seven years to get to my role as a HE lecturer - seven years of intense study and not picking my nose on camera just to clarify :)

Also, so when she says she planning lessons and delivering, what does she actually mean? When I worked in FE, the TAs had no involvement in that whatsoever.

Reactions: 13
7C227EAA-C7EA-477F-B44B-CD062294FDDF.png

Helen... you have a Buddha head in your living room....

671E74B9-9615-4174-B156-4EE2B6AC7C72.jpeg

Don’t you bleeping dare get on your horse and preach about cultural appropriation when you play a big part of it. We remember your cinco de mayo party when you and your mates all dressed up. Sit your white ass down and shut up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.