Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it can be but honestly not with someone from Norfolk. She's affected a cockney accent out of nowhere to be different. I watch a few Youtubers from the Essex area and they speak like that but you can tell it's not put on.
Norfolker here. We do drop the th to an f, I didn’t even realise until I was 14 and a friend from up north pointed it out and since then had to really train myself to use TH. She also puts on a really weird almost cockney accent though, I feel as though she’s trained herself to speak like a twit to seem edgier and cooler

Reactions: 6
Norfolker here. We do drop the th to an f, I didn’t even realise until I was 14 and a friend from up north pointed it out and since then had to really train myself to use TH. She also puts on a really weird almost cockney accent though, I feel as though she’s trained herself to speak like a twit to seem edgier and cooler
😲 really! Didn't know that. I just go by the fact all her friends (apart from Grace) are from there and they don't speak like that (neither do her family). That's interesting. She definitely layers on the cockney thick af which makes it have a tinge of East London from absolutely nowhere for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

In her last video when she's on the bed talking about cancel culture you can REALLY hear her Norwich accent (in my opinion!) coming out, the cockney has slipped on a fair few words in that part (that bit starts straight away here):

Reactions: 2
Holy tit I called it!!! She’s soooo predictable! 🤣🤣🤣

Not only do we get the slow motion twirling, (clearly the only type of video effects she can do on her videos), but ANOTHER size 14 labelled look book. Her style has gone to tit. I loved what she used to wear but she’s just very lost in unflattering ill fitting garb.

View attachment 166271

Absolutely hilarious how she’s hashtagged her video on ig

View attachment 166276

She’s been lurking hard on here 🤣🤣🤣
She looks pregnant. I know she isn't, but she looks it.

15:11 - she picks something out of hear ear or off her head, rolls it between her fingers and then wipes it on her thigh 🤢 she's such a dirty slob, why would you include that in your video?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Her content is beyond boring does anyone actually care about razors or ice creams?! She is such a beg I bet there is not one ad she doesn’t say yes to it’s embarrassing. Also her look book wtf was that the way she struts around just makes me cringe so bad but I just cannot turn away it is like a car crash. Also I know this is a bit nit picky but can’t remember what video it was she ‘found’ some raybans she said she has had for ages which happen to be the ones Sammi J always wears and I think she brought them and pretended she has had them ages so it didn’t look like she was copying her. Don’t know why but I just thought it was a bit pathetic of her and shows what a liar she is.
Yep, watch from 7:40 to 8:18 ...

oop new vlog and shes thrown in that her bf is outside weeding and shes "so grateful to have him"
Probs cause shes seen us all calling him lazy on here 🙈
She's grateful to him for doing the weeding cos she hates gardening and
Is it like a local dialect thing to pronounce words with a ‘th’ in them as ‘f’ cos it really annoys me w Helen and then I heard her bf do it in her vlog as well, like ‘smoof’ ‘frough’ or is it just the way they talk??
Nope. If you watch her videos from about five years ago she speaks much better. She tries to put on this cockney accent to seem cool it seems, but instead it makes her appear 'fick'! I'm from Norwich and I don't know anybody who speaks with the phoney accent she puts on!

oop new vlog and shes thrown in that her bf is outside weeding and shes "so grateful to have him"
Probs cause shes seen us all calling him lazy on here 🙈
She's grateful to him for doing the weeding cos she hates gardening and only enjoys the 'buying new plants' part of it!

She looks pregnant. I know she isn't, but she looks it.

15:11 - she picks something out of hear ear or off her head, rolls it between her fingers and then wipes it on her thigh 🤢 she's such a dirty slob, why would you include that in your video?
Oh I've seen her pick her nose and ear soooo many times on vlogs, and then roll it about. Couple that with the lack of hand washing and I don't know why anybody would eat her cooking!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I feel like her new bf has zero personality, them talking on the bed was so dull and uneducated. Mark came across so much better and more likeable.
I was also getting the vibe that the Veet wax strips thing was an ad.....Demi also used Veet wax strips recently. It just seemed so out of place and quickly out in. And her asking her bf about his eyebrow felt like she was saying that Veet is also good for men.I don’t know it might just be me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Helen talking about cancel culture and Jenna Marbles quitting YouTube “she did some things that didn’t age well, I guess deemed as offensive these days... things that have come across racist”

“I just think it’s really bleeping tit that people, why they aren’t in the present day in terms of what people have done?”

witch did you really just say that? After posting all those supportive black live matter posts?! (notice how she’s stopped those posts now?!)

“Like fair enough it was wrong...”

Holy duck Helen’s boyfriend slurs his words just like her 🤣 both sound thick as tit. She’s just laying and keeps pinching on her thigh fat 🤣

Rants about cancel culture... bleeping yawnnnn, I must have completely missed the “witch hunt” for people to cancel Jenna Marbles, all I saw was someone do a mature and appropriate apology displaying footage in her video of what made people upset about and understanding why this has been brought up again. The response to her video was met with forgiveness and people not wanting her to go.

I hate when people label that tit as cancel culture. I’m sorry, but if you put things out there on the internet it’s there forever, and you may have to keep apologising for some racist, sexist, etc tit you did 10 years ago over again and again.

But read the bleeping room Helen - BLM has a bleeping bigger audience than ever, of course EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO PERFORMED IN SOME TYPE OF BLACKFACE IS GONNA GET BROUGHT UP AGAIN AND CRITICISED. If you didn’t get why people brought it up again you are bleeping stupid.

(I still don’t get people who say they ‘didn’t realise’ that blackface was bad and ‘they didn’t know better’ back in 2011... like... it’s ALWAYS BEEN bleeping BAD, wtf kind of excuse is that?)

Helen and her boyfriend proudly displaying their white privilege. Heads in the sand “people who like to call other people out because they think they’re better than everyone else”

Oh and no Helen, this rant isn’t me trying to “cancel” you, just pointing out how bleeping STUPID you are.
I’m still reeling from her idiotic comments about “cancel culture” and justification that people should move on and live in the present day and not focus on past problematic behaviours (racism) in her vlog, I am sooooooo bleeping glad to see other people caught what she said and also commenting on her video:

127C4D0B-E106-4192-BA55-B257645FBFF3.jpeg

3F93CC42-6C8E-488F-A93E-E255073E3206.jpeg

(^^^ whoever wrote this THANK YOU!!!)

0EE6DEF0-84CE-4006-AFE0-E9D52B626CF1.jpeg
CF7339C8-5AED-446E-9867-43289AE59010.jpeg

She’ll probably ignore these comments, but it would be really great to see her (and her boyfriend) acknowledge and correct their white privileged, insensitive, dismissive, ignorant comments, in her next vlog.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m still reeling from her idiotic comments about “cancel culture” and justification that people should move on and live in the present day and not focus on past problematic behaviours (racism) in her vlog, I am sooooooo bleeping glad to see other people caught what she said and also commenting on her video:

View attachment 169125

View attachment 169126
(^^^ whoever wrote this THANK YOU!!!)

View attachment 169127View attachment 169128

She’ll probably ignore these comments, but it would be really great to see her (and her boyfriend) acknowledge and correct their white privileged, insensitive, dismissive, ignorant comments.
It's incredibly tone deaf right now with BLM (she has no real interest or no knowledge of the subject), and the whole Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star hell that's going on too, so she's saying we should move on from what Shane has said and done in the past or will she ignore all that (how as a Youtuber can she ignore that)? Surely it's on every creators feed and mind atm) or should we be selective in 'cancelling'? She hasn't the vocabulary or intelligence to go further into such a discussion about BLM or cancel culture. She just lies down, picks her ears and listens to her current boyfriend's opinion on someone he just said he's never heard of.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's incredibly tone deaf right now with BLM (she has no real interest or no knowledge of the subject), and the whole Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star hell that's going on too, so she's saying we should move on from what Shane has said and done in the past or will she ignore all that (how as a Youtuber can she ignore that)? Surely it's on every creators feed and mind atm) or should we be selective in 'cancelling'? She hasn't the vocabulary or intelligence to go further into such a discussion about BLM or cancel culture. She just lies down, picks her ears and listens to her current boyfriend's opinion on someone he just said he's never heard of.
You'd think with "all that time she spend off work educating herself about the subject" she'd be more knowledgable about it. - Yeah, she deffo took BLM as an excuse to skive off work.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen that video going around on Twitter called 'a white celebrity speaks out'?

I saw it and immediately thought of Helen and other influencers who say they are listening but who aren't really. It's pure selfishness with these people. Unless it directly affects them they aren't bothered. More concerned with their careers than being an ally.

We all know Helen is really ignorant but this has shown how much

Totally agree with all the comments here re the half assed BLM discussion and cancel culture. If you've got nothing we'll researched to say or even from first hand/second hand experience then it's completely fine to say you don't truly understand but you stand against any form of racism and commit to learning more to make this world more inclusive and balanced.

I dont feel like there was a time that it was acceptable to use black face as a form of comedy post-1950s 'in society'. It seems like Helen lives in a world of status. Depending on said person's status = how much they can get away with. No Helen. Just no.

That's also what people are fighting against.

Status and money should no longer be an excuse for crappy ignorant behaviour. Its not ok and I would hope if I was to post black face jokes online (no matter how famed or rich I was) that I would be called out on it whether in 2000s or in 2020 or beyond. There are a plethora of subjects that we can use to include all in humour its not excusable at all.

Her behaviour confirms that she did not digest the plethora of BLM posts she put on her insta and stories and only posted to appear progressive and informed. Poser.

I think it's a beautiful thing to admit this is an ongoing learning curve for most and I am here for it and I hope and try to increasingly become informed on black lives injustice (including how their history has been smothered and re-written). I am still incredibly in the dark which is a strength to acknowledge!! Sorry for long winded post it just get's me riled!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“I’m really excited for this look book, I think it might be the best one yet” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
WTF it was awful! I used to love her quirky and original style. Used to devour the hauls and look books and get excited about implementing some of her style into my own wardrobe. Now its a mishmash of filthy bike mechanic meets Kat Slater meets got-dressed-in-the-dark meets mutton-dressed-as-chav. Sorry she's lost it well and truly.

• Haha
You'd think with "all that time she spend off work educating herself about the subject" she'd be more knowledgable about it. - Yeah, she deffo took BLM as an excuse to skive off work.
EXACTLY RIGHT! I was glad that she was using her platform to post about BLM (and actually thought she cared!) - but now I see it was really her jumping on the bandwagon to look the part.

She’s vile.

Reactions: 10
I wouldn't confuse criticising (stating facts) with judging (stating an opinion only) if I was her as she might actually grow as a person then for the better.
Yes, I've defined myself as someone who did NOT have an illegal house party and then lied about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wouldn't confuse criticising (stating facts) with judging (stating an opinion only) if I was her as she might actually grow as a person then for the better.
“I’m going to judge on how people judge other people”

Get the duck out of here Saint Helen. As if she never judges anyone in her life.

Is this her tying to clap back at the many messages on her YouTube calling her ignorance out on racism and cancel culture?

Reactions: 5
That is such a cop out Helen and you know it. People duck up. The grown ups own it. It's literally that simple.

Reactions: 5
It’s always everyone else who’s the problem, never Helen. When was last time she took accountability for anything?

She either twists and lies to make herself look like the victim or ignores the issues completely which makes her look like a dick. That’s not judgement, that’s reality.

• Heart
Very long time lurker, but really felt the need to comment on Helen currently. I see in her comments she's backtracking and saying her wording was off and she should have said things differently in reflection. Why are you speaking on matters that literally concerns your job (YouTube and social media in general) without thinking about it too deeply, and then share it on the same platform people are speaking out against........as part of your JOB? Just boggles my mind she didn't feel like she had to contemplate her words too hard.

I'm not sure if anyone else remembers this, but she's always been so defensive - I remember years and years ago when tikka headpieces became a thing in the mainstream and she wore them often. People tried to tell her that it's appropriating culture without caring of the meaning and she was super defensive and said she would wear them if she wanted to and that was the first time I sort of went off her. Just funny reading her comments now, even her getting defensive about someone saying she should be careful sitting on furniture and touching so many items she doesn't intend to buy. She comes off as so childish.

• Heart
Very long time lurker, but really felt the need to comment on Helen currently. I see in her comments she's backtracking and saying her wording was off and she should have said things differently in reflection. Why are you speaking on matters that literally concerns your job (YouTube and social media in general) without thinking about it too deeply, and then share it on the same platform people are speaking out against........as part of your JOB? Just boggles my mind she didn't feel like she had to contemplate her words too hard.

I'm not sure if anyone else remembers this, but she's always been so defensive - I remember years and years ago when tikka headpieces became a thing in the mainstream and she wore them often. People tried to tell her that it's appropriating culture without caring of the meaning and she was super defensive and said she would wear them if she wanted to and that was the first time I sort of went off her. Just funny reading her comments now, even her getting defensive about someone saying she should be careful sitting on furniture and touching so many items she doesn't intend to buy. She comes off as so childish.
Let's also not forget the Cinco de Mayo celebrations and also when she said "duck old people" (in relation to brexit) and then deleted the vlog because she couldn't take any discourse.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.