Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit I called it!!! She’s soooo predictable! 🤣🤣🤣

Not only do we get the slow motion twirling, (clearly the only type of video effects she can do on her videos), but ANOTHER size 14 labelled look book. Her style has gone to tit. I loved what she used to wear but she’s just very lost in unflattering ill fitting garb.

View attachment 166271

Absolutely hilarious how she’s hashtagged her video on ig

View attachment 166276

She’s been lurking hard on here 🤣🤣🤣
God that screenshot...it's so unflattering.. her posture, the fit of the clothes..if you're doing a lookbook, the clothes need to look good on you.

Reactions: 4
Please someone tell me that I’m not mental because no one seems to be mentioning that she just can’t sing like... at all? I think her voice is shocking it can’t be just me?

Reactions: 17
What I don't get about her is just how much money she spends on her 'looks' and she always looks this dishevelled and trashy? I'm sorry but not sorry it's a talent for sure!

The nails, hair extensions, bootcamps, hair dye, hair cuts, balayiage, clothes, clothes, clothes, shoes, hair curlers, massages, holidays, makeup, tattoo makeup, other beauty products.... On and on and looks like hillbilly trash.

I'd be gutted absolutely gutted if I spent all that money and looked like that. Not even 30 too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Please someone tell me that I’m not mental because no one seems to be mentioning that she just can’t sing like... at all? I think her voice is shocking it can’t be just me?
You’re not alone! The only effects she does when she records songs are layers upon layers of vocals mashed together to try and hide the awfulness. She can’t harmonise for tit. I’ve never ever seen her take the time out to warm up her vocals, had a vocal coach or even just simply take proper care of her voice, and the screeching abuse on the microphone when she does karaoke.... good lord.

This is why she’s never made it as a singer or had anyone offer her anything in the music field. She’s really not good at it. Actually that’s a lie, she does do singing ads on her ig for McDonald’s 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Do you think she has these back to back ads because of her new affiliation/signing with gleam? They seem to bring the worst out in their clients.

Reactions: 10
Ok I just had a look at the ad.... wtf is it with her doing these over the top mini movies for her adverts. It’s sooooo long and boring. If you’re going to do an ad get straight to the point no one wants to watch a minute of this:

E4DF09A5-CD12-4BED-99F6-EEAC4A5EA500.jpeg

110B730D-3FD8-42EC-9CE2-24711B5EEE3B.jpeg

I’m already sick of that stretchy body suit and those shorts she keeps wearing, they must be the only thing that fits her at the moment 🤣

PREACHHH!

It really pisses me off when they have a little strop and get upset because someone commented on their post questioning their actions 😂 - Your not hard done by, you've got the easiest job going.

Does anyone remember that video that Helen did with one of her YT mates (which I've never seen on her channel since) where they went through their GG and her mate said "Influencers have one of the hardest jobs going" .... Errrr..... No you don't.
Haha speaking of that, noticed this from her ad:

B9DCF0FB-8395-4666-AD3E-F2131E486722.jpeg

Such a hard work day’s work 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
You’re not alone! The only effects she does when she records songs are layers upon layers of vocals mashed together to try and hide the awfulness. She can’t harmonise for tit. I’ve never ever seen her take the time out to warm up her vocals, had a vocal coach or even just simply take proper care of her voice, and the screeching abuse on the microphone when she does karaoke.... good lord.

This is why she’s never made it as a singer or had anyone offer her anything in the music field. She’s really not good at it. Actually that’s a lie, she does do singing ads on her ig for McDonald’s 🤣🤣🤣
I think I've skipped every single one of her clips where she's singing or performing music, I just cannot handle it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"My levver jacket."
"This is for all you summer goffs. Rock on." Ugh. That outfit is more of a 90s Pat Butcher than "goffik".

She's also a mumbling slurring mess, sounds like she can't be arsed to form sentences anymore.

Eddie from Ab Fab is a good way of describing herself though, she's half right there (except Eddie wouldn't be seen dead in anything but Lacroix obv).
An old video of hers popped up the other day, from about 6 or 7 years ago - and she spoke quite proper in it compared to today, there were definitely no “levvers” or “goffik” in her voice. It’s weird, people usually improve the way they talk as they grow older - but not our Helen 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I really wish she would do more content about interior design, diy etc. I think Im In the minority but I really love her home decor.

Reactions: 15
I really wish she would do more content about interior design, diy etc. I think Im In the minority but I really love her home decor.
I agree! Her home decor is a bit of me. Not sure if I should be saying that on here, don’t judge! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
I liked it when she first decorated, but it’s a bit too much “tit everywhere” for me now. She buys and gets gifted so many things it’s becoming quite cluttered and busy!

And when she did that wall of self love after splitting up with Matthew - She just put so many pictures of herself everywhere 🤣

Trouble is there’s not really much content for her to make though, I mean there’s only so many times you can redecorate your house each year and it’s not like she does any mini diys or repurpose items... (except for that one paid gumtree ad, and it so looked crap we’ve never seen it in her house since) she just buys tit.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.