Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anddddd what about that plastic filmy wrapper from said ice cream??? Don't wanna over all Karen esq, but i bet she dropped it.

Reactions: 5
New IGTV... is she coming clean finally?! 😂
Edit: didn’t even see “dummerlookbook” 🤣🤣
4A8CF1E9-50C6-4444-B60C-6889BE5BB5CD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Holy tit I called it!!! She’s soooo predictable! 🤣🤣🤣

Not only do we get the slow motion twirling, (clearly the only type of video effects she can do on her videos), but ANOTHER size 14 labelled look book. Her style has gone to tit. I loved what she used to wear but she’s just very lost in unflattering ill fitting garb.

4DDAAA83-6FC5-427B-85DE-7D32BD428105.png

Absolutely hilarious how she’s hashtagged her video on ig

AA06B3AB-FFE0-4BA7-A42D-3718B5D5C4D4.jpeg

She’s been lurking hard on here 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
If all you’re going to upload are vlogs or clothes videos, at least tell the truth about your size. You can’t have “gained weight over lockdown” and be the same size you’ve been for the last 7 years. Make it make sense, sis.

Having some transparency with her audience might actually make people start to like her again, like removing Grace’s entire Download footage to save your own face. Nice and trusting of her audience, who make it possible for her to pay her bills.

Also while I’m here, I find her theatrical lookbooks so cringe. Babe, you’re not an actress and your expressions make you look like you need the toilet

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Also while I’m here, I find her theatrical lookbooks so cringe. Babe, you’re not an actress and your expressions make you look like you need the toilet
Her acting is so bad it’s hilarious, she honestly thinks she’s the tit when she acts 🤣 Anyone remember this gem???

“that man’s a prick” / “I told him to duck off hehe”

I can’t believe she paid people to be a part of that skit. So cringeworthy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her acting is so bad it’s hilarious, she honestly thinks she’s the tit when she acts 🤣 Anyone remember this gem???

I honestly couldn’t watch all of this when it came out, it made me cringe so much!! :oops::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I'm surprised she put that flares/oversized tshirt combo as part of her lookbook. It doesnt go at all and looks so unflattering on her. It reminds of those mismatch outfits you wear when you're lounging at home and waiting for you washing to finish.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This whole hiking ice cream advert is absolute BS. I bet the hiking spot is 2 minutes away from the car park and she just got out of her car walked 2 minutes to the right of the car park, took the pictures and video, shoved the ice cream in her face and then got back into the car to drive home. This is why I don’t believe any of the ‘influencers’ when they’re peddling all these ads. Nothing is real and it’s all staged to sell and advertise things no one needs. I think lockdown really cemented my view of these Instagram and YouTube influencers with their constant purchasing and showing off of stuff and absolute tat and trying to prove that their chosen career is valid and worthy and poor me when someone criticises them . All over the world there are people going to work to look after and care for dying people who are on such a low wage a lot of them can’t afford their rents/bills etc. so I have no patience for these so called hard done by internet people. Go live in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This whole hiking ice cream advert is absolute BS. I bet the hiking spot is 2 minutes away from the car park and she just got out of her car walked 2 minutes to the right of the car park, took the pictures and video, shoved the ice cream in her face and then got back into the car to drive home. This is why I don’t believe any of the ‘influencers’ when they’re peddling all these ads. Nothing is real and it’s all staged to sell and advertise things no one needs. I think lockdown really cemented my view of these Instagram and YouTube influencers with their constant purchasing and showing off of stuff and absolute tat and trying to prove that their chosen career is valid and worthy and poor me when someone criticises them . All over the world there are people going to work to look after and care for dying people who are on such a low wage a lot of them can’t afford their rents/bills etc. so I have no patience for these so called hard done by internet people. Go live in the real world.
PREACHHH!

It really pisses me off when they have a little strop and get upset because someone commented on their post questioning their actions 😂 - Your not hard done by, you've got the easiest job going.

Does anyone remember that video that Helen did with one of her YT mates (which I've never seen on her channel since) where they went through their GG and her mate said "Influencers have one of the hardest jobs going" .... Errrr..... No you don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
PREACHHH!

It really pisses me off when they have a little strop and get upset because someone commented on their post questioning their actions 😂 - Your not hard done by, you've got the easiest job going.

Does anyone remember that video that Helen did with one of her YT mates (which I've never seen on her channel since) where they went through their GG and her mate said "Influencers have one of the hardest jobs going" .... Errrr..... No you don't.
Exactly! Just look at the day in the life’s and vlog content. Oh you ate ice cream in the woods and changed into a couple of different outfits all of which someone else filmed for you? And that’s all your content for the week...? You poor thing, have 5 more days off to recover.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly!

People have been asking where she has been (in terms of zero content) for weeks and the first thing they get is her pedaling an ice cream she doesn't even eat? Does anyone buy this who follows her? Do you not feel how aggressively you are being sold to?

She picks her brand deals about as carefully as she picks her boyfriends

Omg the cringe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
"My levver jacket."
"This is for all you summer goffs. Rock on." Ugh. That outfit is more of a 90s Pat Butcher than "goffik".

She's also a mumbling slurring mess, sounds like she can't be arsed to form sentences anymore.

Eddie from Ab Fab is a good way of describing herself though, she's half right there (except Eddie wouldn't be seen dead in anything but Lacroix obv).

Reactions: 10
I watched a minute of her speaking in her latest video and I agree with the mumbling, she looks like she's not thought about what she's going to say before she tries to say it, it's all over the place!

The lower down shots where the camera is pointed up and she's doing a slowmo walk is not the most flattering of angles, and the flares and long T is not a look anyone could pull off, especially not Helen.

I watched a minute of her speaking in her latest video and I agree with the mumbling, she looks like she's not thought about what she's going to say before she tries to say it, it's all over the place!

The lower down shots where the camera is pointed up and she's doing a slowmo walk is not the most flattering of angles, and the flares and long T is not a look anyone could pull off, especially not Helen.
2D82467D-0120-41C2-A3DB-B3D722458E25.jpeg

It’s weird she styled it like that in her look book when just a few weeks prior she posted a “how-to cut a T-shirt” tutorial because she didn’t like how the long T-shirt looked with the same flares...

...Also what’s the point in showing those trousers in a summer look book in when they’ve been sold out on nastygal since May... (not that anyone should buy them they’re so bleeping ugly)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Right, that’s it, I have officially unfollowed Helen on Instagram. I am SO bored of her constantly posting ads for things that she NEVER mentions until she is literally paid to do it. Every single product she posts has either been gifted to her or she’s been paid to post about it, so everything I see from her I immediately discredit it and don’t believe that she is saying.

Yes I understand that almost every “influencer” is either paid or gifted lots of things, but it seems that almost every ad that Helen takes on is a complete contradiction of what she actually uses (especially her promoting that ice cream when she bangs on about mini Magnums like she’s on My Strange Addiction) and I can’t be arsed with it anymore.

Also glad I now won’t be subjected to her slow-mo not size 14 arse shaking about on my Instagram feed anymore, bye girl 👋

Reactions: 10
Right, that’s it, I have officially unfollowed Helen on Instagram. I am SO bored of her constantly posting ads for things that she NEVER mentions until she is literally paid to do it. Every single product she posts has either been gifted to her or she’s been paid to post about it, so everything I see from her I immediately discredit it and don’t believe that she is saying.

Yes I understand that almost every “influencer” is either paid or gifted lots of things, but it seems that almost every ad that Helen takes on is a complete contradiction of what she actually uses (especially her promoting that ice cream when she bangs on about mini Magnums like she’s on My Strange Addiction) and I can’t be arsed with it anymore.

Also glad I now won’t be subjected to her slow-mo not size 14 arse shaking about on my Instagram feed anymore, bye girl 👋
Oh my god I literally just came to say the same.
Ad after ad after ad after ad

I hope that this is the start of people having enough of influencers pretending to be just like you so they can earn a quick buck. I want people to have to work harder. To think carefully. To be creative. Hopefully the days of the easy ride are on the way out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.