Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ˜‚ hahah! Wtf is that about?! Calm down love or elaborate
I think itā€™s probably to do with the whole Jenna Marbles quitting YouTube thing.
Shane Dawson has also put up an apology video.
Youtubers being held to account for previous offensive content... probably worries someoneā€™s gonna come for her

Reactions: 3
šŸ˜‚ hahah! Wtf is that about?! Calm down love or elaborate
I guess putting down the context would make it seem that it isnā€™t about her but itā€™s alllllllways has to be about her. witch, nobodyā€™s trying to cancel you. You are a nobody in comparison to Jenna and Shaneā€™s level of fame. Jesus Christ.

But if this post is something she feels thatā€™s sheā€™s experiencing, girl please. Yes you should apologise to your audience for the whole breaking social distance to have your mates over for a party, as well as any problematic behaviours you have. If you want to complain and cry ā€œcancel cultureā€ instead of addressing the issues then donā€™t be surprised that people are talking. People want you and any other public figure take accountability of your actions, how will you ever learn from your mistakes or grow and gain trust with your viewers if you keep putting your head in the sand?

But then this is the girl who openly stated on her live the other day that she does what she wants, when she wants and doesnā€™t give a duck what people think... soooooo šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly. Where is the apology for this?

I don't agree with cancelling people either. I do agree with personal responsibility and not dodging criticism by calling people 'haters' or 'trolls'

Reactions: 11
Sorry but she has posted SO MANY times that she always has mini magnums.
Sheā€™s only eating those ice creams now which are supposedly her ā€˜favourite flavoursā€™ because sheā€™s being paid to
I just canā€™t cope with how chill al these influencers are about lying through their teeth about tit

Reactions: 17
Sorry but she has posted SO MANY times that she always has mini magnums.
Sheā€™s only eating those ice creams now which are supposedly her ā€˜favourite flavoursā€™ because sheā€™s being paid to
I just canā€™t cope with how chill al these influencers are about lying through their teeth about tit
Yep this is what I hate about ads, they are always so obviously fake. If Magnum paid her to advertise it would be believable but I bet she had never heard of this brand before now! Yet she's pretending it her fave. Yeah, sure Helen, more lies.

Reactions: 11
"my absolute FAVE ice cream is [insert brand here]"

Pretty sure you were just posting about being addicted to magnums the other day šŸ™ƒ

bleeping LIARS. How do the expect people to trust and believe them when they do tit like this. Helen, your not genuine, your just the same as all the other influencers, and the fact you lie through your teeth to your followers means I will NEVER, EVER, buy anything you promote :)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I remember she bought this really expensive (Dyson?) hair styler and did a video on it, yet then was paid to advertise a different one, and I remember she paid something like Ā£200 for Olaplex which is what she has always said she uses, and then was paid to advertise Lee Stafford by telling everybody this is how she keeps her hair in good condition. And I remember the days when her Christmas gift guides were genuine presents she had bought with individual people's tastes in mind, and those gifts were real and affordable. Last few years its all been gifted and ad stuff. Shame on you Helen, shame on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
"my absolute FAVE ice cream is [insert brand here]"

Pretty sure you were just posting about being addicted to magnums the other day šŸ™ƒ

bleeping LIARS. How do the expect people to trust and believe them when they do tit like this. Helen, your not genuine, your just the same as all the other influencers, and the fact you lie through your teeth to your followers means I will NEVER, EVER, buy anything you promote :)
Sheā€™s been saying magnums were her favourite for as long as I could remember šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Always shown that brand on her vlogs throughout the years!

tbh I wouldnā€™t be turning down free ice cream, but yeah this over the top fakeness that influencers have over brands that theyā€™ve never touched before is just sad, but ads pay good money to the influencer. Some of the comments on her post are funny ā€œomg Iā€™m obsessed with this I need to buy this ice cream!ā€ šŸ¤£

Btw her newest story - itā€™s the return of the auto ball thrower for Lola, anyone remember when she bought this years ago with Maff? Like, are you really that lazy you canā€™t throw a bleeping ball for your dog?? Are both your hands too busy holding all those ice creams? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also, why did she not tag the exact location on that post? She was talking about how to find new places near you look at where things are tagged, Norfolk is a pretty large area. Is it mousehold, thetford, roughton, waveny... where is it? She tends to do this with quite a few places and you only know where they are if youā€™ve grown up going all over Norfolk. I donā€™t know I found it annoying as Iā€™m sure lots of people from Norfolk would want to go there too as it looks pretty

Reactions: 10
Probably because she doesn't want people to go there. Like those girls who won't tell you where they got clothes they are wearing 'oh I can't remember.... it's probably vintage'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Also, why did she not tag the exact location on that post? She was talking about how to find new places near you look at where things are tagged, Norfolk is a pretty large area. Is it mousehold, thetford, roughton, waveny... where is it? She tends to do this with quite a few places and you only know where they are if youā€™ve grown up going all over Norfolk. I donā€™t know I found it annoying as Iā€™m sure lots of people from Norfolk would want to go there too as it looks pretty
To be fair to her, a lot of people in Norfolk donā€™t say where they find hidden gems (I live here) or they only share with family/friends. Everyone has their own walks they enjoy and new ones they find. I donā€™t think people who go on the routes she does would be happy if her 300k followers started going there. Quite mature of her.

Reactions: 1
To be fair to her, a lot of people in Norfolk donā€™t say where they find hidden gems (I live here) or they only share with family/friends. Everyone has their own walks they enjoy and new ones they find. I donā€™t think people who go on the routes she does would be happy if her 300k followers started going there. Quite mature of her.
It does kind of go completely against everything sheā€™s saying in the post though So whatā€™s the point in her even saying it šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø And i imagine the vast majority of her followers donā€™t live anywhere near her so that shouldnā€™t be a problem

Reactions: 12
It does kind of go completely against everything sheā€™s saying in the post though So whatā€™s the point in her even saying it šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø And i imagine the vast majority of her followers donā€™t live anywhere near her so that shouldnā€™t be a problem
Not really though, sheā€™s saying itā€™s ā€œamazing what youā€™ll find if you just lookā€ not, ā€œgo check this place outā€

Reactions: 1
She doesn't own that part of the country though to be fair. And I doubt all 300 thousand of her followers are going to go to exactly this same spot at this same time? It don't know who made Helen the gatekeeper of beauty spots in Norfolk.

I live by the coast and post about places I find all the time. Whether or not people visit is up to them. It's my town but the beauty spots don't belong to me.

Reactions: 8
Not really though, sheā€™s saying itā€™s ā€œamazing what youā€™ll find if you just lookā€ not, ā€œgo check this place outā€
I mean more the checking the Instagram location tags on peopleā€™s posts to find new places..
She literally mentioned that as a tip for going to new places.

Reactions: 9
I also live in Norfolk and I happily share places I find with people as when itā€™s that lovely you want to share it with others. It was more the fact she literally said one of her tips was to look for places tagged, then didnā€™t tag the place she was in, she just tagged it as Norfolk. Iā€™m pretty sure 300k people arenā€™t all going to flock to a woodland in rural Norfolk, but her local followers might think ā€œoh I could maybe pop there!ā€ Whatā€™s so wrong by bringing a little bit of joy to someone elseā€™s life helping them find somewhere new?

Guys, I feel like Iā€™m going crazy... rewatching her post thereā€™s now nothing about finding tagged places on Instagram??? Did I imagine that?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I also live in Norfolk and I happily share places I find with people as when itā€™s that lovely you want to share it with others. It was more the fact she literally said one of her tips was to look for places tagged, then didnā€™t tag the place she was in, she just tagged it as Norfolk. Iā€™m pretty sure 300k people arenā€™t all going to flock to a woodland in rural Norfolk, but her local followers might think ā€œoh I could maybe pop there!ā€ Whatā€™s so wrong by bringing a little bit of joy to someone elseā€™s life helping them find somewhere new?

Guys, I feel like Iā€™m going crazy... rewatching her post thereā€™s now nothing about finding tagged places on Instagram??? Did I imagine that?
I think it was on the stories she posted to accompany it?!

Sorry but how much are you really exploring if you can have ICECREAM on your hike?
Wouldn't that melt? Like right away?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry but how much are you really exploring if you can have ICECREAM on your hike?
Wouldn't that melt? Like right away?
Looking at the hashtag from other people in the ad campaign, they just post a pic of themselves in their garden, but Helen did the most extra over done ad, it would have been great for hiking gear or location guide ads.... but for ice cream? That was a bit OTT. šŸ¤£

Iā€™m soooo over the whole slow motion she does in her videos. She always does it, slow mo combined with twirling and close ups of her smiling and having the fake time of her life. watch out for the next main video she posts - I bet you anything sheā€™ll do the same old slow mo twirling smiling happy show. šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.