Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I clicked on the story for a few minutes but had to turn it off. Helen just looks dirty and needs a good scrub.

Who would take sex advice from that mess?! The women is an embarrassment. I wonder what her boyfriend thinks of her broadcasting this to the world:rolleyes:
Yep, telling the world that she thinks of other people during sex and that he doesn’t make her organism, and that she’s a huge sex pest... with that dodgy tan and crusty lipstick... poor boyfriend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have never been happier to have blocked her on Insta. Even reading the comments here is making me want to vom in my mouth.

Of ALL the tit going on it the world and all the things you could discuss and make videos on, Helen chooses to talk about her grubby little chub fucks.

You irrelevant, selfish, narcissist.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New vid

Does a run, admits she finds it hard stopping and starting (so that 30 minute 5k without stopping WAS a big fat lie then Hels?)

“the ASMR video just went up and the comments are really nice” - that’s because you only approve and publish positive comments on your video, Helen... you won’t have any posts with a single type of criticism published on any video

Helen and boyfriend can’t agree on a film to watch, she “jokes” that she’s going to sleep on the sofa... but this wouldn’t be the first time that she’s slept somewhere else. Also why would it be HER that sleeps on the sofa? It’s your frigging house! (Well hers and Maffs still)

Social distancing with family - yet passes the camera to her sister to do a bit (Mmm germs)

And of course pints 🍺

On a positive note her hair is a really nice colour atm, looks like she’s had more blonde put in 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yep, telling the world that she thinks of other people during sex and that he doesn’t make her organism, and that she’s a huge sex pest... with that dodgy tan and crusty lipstick... poor boyfriend 🤣
Sorry know it was an autocorrect not being rude but organism made me laugh hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New vid

Does a run, admits she finds it hard stopping and starting (so that 30 minute 5k without stopping WAS a big fat lie then Hels?)

“the ASMR video just went up and the comments are really nice” - that’s because you only approve and publish positive comments on your video, Helen... you won’t have any posts with a single type of criticism published on any video

Helen and boyfriend can’t agree on a film to watch, she “jokes” that she’s going to sleep on the sofa... but this wouldn’t be the first time that she’s slept somewhere else. Also why would it be HER that sleeps on the sofa? It’s your frigging house! (Well hers and Maffs still)

Social distancing with family - yet passes the camera to her sister to do a bit (Mmm germs)

And of course pints 🍺

On a positive note her hair is a really nice colour atm, looks like she’s had more blonde put in 🤔
Her bf was featured/spoke a lot more than usual in this vlog, was weird, must be getting seriooooousss lmao

Reactions: 2
I just can’t any more with the size 14 nonsense I know it’s a topic here that some people are sick of but THIS IS NOT SIZE 14. I don’t care if she’s 5 foot 2 so that “makes her smaller” or whatever. I am a size 16 and I am far more slender than this and it’s actually making me think what the duck is wrong with me like do I have body dysmorphia and believe I’m smaller than what I am? It’s actually left me a bit shocked as if she really is a size 14 like her and a few people here there and everywhere say then am I actually a size 20? What is so wrong with just saying “I am a size 16”. I can’t be alone in feeling like this (I really hope not). It’s starting to get beyond a joke at this point honestly
55617F45-679D-4809-A403-B8E35422BF91.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just can’t any more with the size 14 nonsense I know it’s a topic here that some people are sick of but THIS IS NOT SIZE 14. I don’t care if she’s 5 foot 2 so that “makes her smaller” or whatever. I am a size 16 and I am far more slender than this and it’s actually making me think what the duck is wrong with me like do I have body dysmorphia and believe I’m smaller than what I am? It’s actually left me a bit shocked as if she really is a size 14 like her and a few people here there and everywhere say then am I actually a size 20? What is so wrong with just saying “I am a size 16”. I can’t be alone in feeling like this (I really hope not). It’s starting to get beyond a joke at this point honestly View attachment 162370
Legit same, I’m the same build same height as Helen and am a size 16 and have been exercising so much and losing weight but building muscle and am still a 16, but she is much bigger than me now and still insists she’s a 14, makes me feel like crap a wee bit haha

Reactions: 4
I just can’t any more with the size 14 nonsense I know it’s a topic here that some people are sick of but THIS IS NOT SIZE 14. I don’t care if she’s 5 foot 2 so that “makes her smaller” or whatever. I am a size 16 and I am far more slender than this and it’s actually making me think what the duck is wrong with me like do I have body dysmorphia and believe I’m smaller than what I am? It’s actually left me a bit shocked as if she really is a size 14 like her and a few people here there and everywhere say then am I actually a size 20? What is so wrong with just saying “I am a size 16”. I can’t be alone in feeling like this (I really hope not). It’s starting to get beyond a joke at this point honestly View attachment 162370
Yes! Especially when you consider she was also a size 14 when this was taken!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
2017 - just after marriage - primark haul - Helen shows a pair of underwear sized 14-16. Now, I don’t know about you, but I don’t tend to buy over sized undies!

7F180D9A-ED4C-4229-A4AE-604D09B1179B.jpeg

If you look at that time period she definitely looked a healthy size 14 during that time, flatter tummy, no neck rolls and a little junk in the trunk.
6DA603F5-C9FE-4763-976D-FC3FC2472DC8.jpeg

BBDDDBA6-398C-40C5-99B8-5529C6D69E41.jpeg

And then we come to 2019... still claiming to be a size 14
C3B90175-F717-468D-87E7-1BDE46B29380.png
43E4BAB1-E208-4AED-8D0C-EF0F8D7EDCDC.png
F538D56F-1A47-47F7-9C55-F8AD91937FCB.png

Trying to squeeze herself into size 14s. Sure this was maybe to show that all shop sizes vary, but she still is labelling her other haul videos as size 14, as if she was still a 14. She clearly is not.

2020 - admits to putting on a lot of weight during lockdown. Comes out with ANOTHER size 14 video.

8A6812C7-0178-4A89-BBE1-3A2B35CC03B6.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
2017 - just after marriage - primark haul - Helen shows a pair of underwear sized 14-16. Now, I don’t know about you, but I don’t tend to buy over sized undies!

View attachment 162596

If you look at that time period she definitely looked a healthy size 14 during that time, flatter tummy, no neck rolls and a little junk in the trunk.
View attachment 162605

View attachment 162610

And then we come to 2019... still claiming to be a size 14
View attachment 162597View attachment 162598View attachment 162599

Trying to squeeze herself into size 14s. Sure this was maybe to show that all shop sizes vary, but she still is labelling her other haul videos as size 14, as if she was still a 14. She clearly is not.

2020 - admits to putting on a lot of weight during lockdown. Comes out with ANOTHER size 14 video.

View attachment 162603
I really don't get it. Fat positivity is massive at the moment (no pun intended). Why she doesn't cash in on it is beyond me. She must really hate how big she is.

Reactions: 15
I know this is random to bring up but just when someone mentioned kat- rock n roll bride the other day.
I hat that kat and Helen when they were doing confetti girls are proper wedding shamers, in the sense they make such snide comments about weddings that cost a lot of money, kats said several things on her socials about how good diy weddings are - which of course they can be - and makes quite bitchy comments about expensive weddings, and i find that quite hilarious when Helen's weddibt at minimum would have cost between 15-20k

Reactions: 10
I think she can still squeeze into a 14 because she's short so there's more spare material iyswim? It must feel very uncomfortable!

Reactions: 2
I 110% completely agree with you!!!

Reactions: 1
I brought this bodysuit the other day in a size 12 and definitely need the size 14 and I’m nowhere near the size of Helen! I know Miss Selfridge can sometimes come up smaller, like Topshop (also I cannot stand their sizing as you have to wear two sizes up than your normal?), but it’s clear that she’s not accepting that her sizing has changed and that’s okay?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.