Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean Helen has openly admitted to not washing her hands multiple times so it's hardly surprising her new bf is a dirty git too
Which is totally rank 🤢Not only is it getting rid of bacteria after using a toilet, but its handwashing throughout the day! Hands pick up all sorts of grime and if shes not at least doing it after the toilet.... No wonder shes always ill 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Was reading some Helen threads that I've never read through before on guru gossip. Came across the attached post (from 2nd para down) and it's really unsettling the tragic relationship cycle she is in down to the months of the year!!! 😲😲
Shes so predictable!

Reactions: 4
When’s her usual upload day? Do you reckon we’re actually gonna get a download vlog or do you reckon it proved too difficult to make it look like they were social distancing? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember leaving a comment on one of Helen's vids when Maff proposed saying 'if you're not happy with the proposal.....maybe you shouldn't be marrying him?' I think she deleted it? Or said I was being unkind?

Loads of people were warning her or expressing concern.

And again, the same decline happened with Mark. We all saw the cracks.

Helen likes to say we are all trolls and haters but we aren't. We've just been watching long enough to know a little bit about her and spot the signs, even when she's in denial 😂

I blocked her on Insta and don't finish any of her videos now because I'm done but yet again, the pattern repeats itself.

Reactions: 7
I remember leaving a comment on one of Helen's vids when Maff proposed saying 'if you're not happy with the proposal.....maybe you shouldn't be marrying him?' I think she deleted it? Or said I was being unkind?

Helen likes to say we are all trolls and haters but we aren't. We've just been watching long enough to know a little bit about her and spot the signs, even when she's in denial 😂

I blocked her on Insta and don't finish any of her videos now because I'm done but yet again, the pattern repeats itself.
I couldn't believe her reaction to the proposal but it goes to show it was more about the engagement and the wedding and all the showing off it provided and not about the man himself. I have seen it with friends and I saw it with her - all the excitement of the planning and buying and organising and social aspects and all the while complaining about the man and I'm thinking if you're complaining this much now BEFORE you're married, what will it be like after the excitement of the wedding has calmed down? I mean, he's not going to change. If you don't love him for who he is now you shouldn't be marrying him because forever is a long time. She was clearly in it just for the excitement and opportunity to show off and I thought it even at the time. Especially when she was doing The Confetti Girls - I was cringing cos I KNEW as soon as her wedding was out of the way Kat would be dumped to continue that channel alone. Has anybody looked at what has happened to that. Its so sad. And Helen's excitement in those videos, hardly mentioning Maff - that wedding was all about her.

The Confetti Girls, for those unfamiliar ...

Reactions: 9
Yesssss exactly. It was like he was removed from the process and all he had to do was propose, the rest of it was 'her day'

You could see Maff was more low key than that and found some aspects of it a bit cringe.

I think you're bang on. It's all about showing off. Until she engages with WHY she has to live her life like this then it will all just repeat itself.

Tbf tho, his proposal was awful. He hid the ring and when she didn’t find it quick enough he got annoyed and yelled at her to look under the “bleeping cap” or words to that effect. Shudder. I was more concerned with the fact maff was a nob than anything about her behaviour at that point.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know it's none of our business but I would love to know what he got from the divorce

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know it's none of our business but I would love to know what he got from the divorce
She said in a video very recently they're not divorced yet for private reasons.

Tbf tho, his proposal was awful. He hid the ring and when she didn’t find it quick enough he got annoyed and yelled at her to look under the “bleeping cap” or words to that effect. Shudder. I was more concerned with the fact maff was a nob than anything about her behaviour at that point.
Watch from 9:55 to see the bit regarding the proposal. The proposals wasn't captured on film but this shows her reaction afterwards. She doesn't look peed off to me!!

And THEN! Then he had to propose all over again AND she got a second ring!

Last edited:
I’ve always felt sorry for Maff, I wondered if he was under all sorts of pressure to perform and film the a perfect proposal... He never seemed the type of guy who liked a lot of attention, or over the top theatrics. My proposal wasn’t overly special but that’s cos my guy is quite shy and very low key when it comes to these things, but I never sulked about how I got a ring... it’s like you’ve been with the guy that long, you know kinda know what to expect, no?

Didn’t she get him to re propose? Or am I thinking of someone else?

The proposal was the beginning of the end for them, it became all about Helen’s big day and Maff was just left out of it, it should have just been called Melon Fest without the wedding.

Agree with the Confetti Girls channel, it really looked like Helen was using Kat to be a part of Rock n Roll bride. Don’t get me wrong, Helen can pull off some really great party planning, but to try and come across as an expert in marriage and wedding planning was laughable.

And THEN! Then he had to propose all over again AND she got a second ring!
just saw this edit! I thought she got him to re propose, I remember the second ring now actually!!!! 🤣 Poor guy! GIANT RED FLAGS!!!! 🚩

Last edited:

I remember your comment!!!!!! Didn't loads of people reply having a go as well as her 😂

• Haha
Jeeze that engagement was worrying.

Reminds me of my friend's engagement when she walked in on her bf holding a ring in the bedroom and said 'omg yes a million times yes I'll marry you'!! She basically forced the engagement on her bf. I didn't want to cast doubt on her proposal and congratulated her but really not ideal (it was simply a present ring not an engagement). Anywho needless to say the wedding didn't happen after many months planning. For the best for the both of them as both happier apart now.

All that additional rejection pain could have been avoided if she or in this case Helen exercised some reason and not pushed things to happen so they can live their little girl wedding fantasies.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Especially when she was doing The Confetti Girls - I was cringing cos I KNEW as soon as her wedding was out of the way Kat would be dumped to continue that channel alone. Has anybody looked at what has happened to that. Its so sad. And Helen's excitement in those videos, hardly mentioning Maff - that wedding was all about her.

The Confetti Girls, for those unfamiliar ...

Yes she totally dumped Kat. Kat is a massive bleep herself though haha. Helen wants to be in a relationship for the sake of a relationship, I've never understood people like that. She should dump the deadweight and go to a yoga retreat or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.