Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instead of saying 'oh could you make your Insta private so I don't get tit' why not just ADMIT you fucked up and were being a dick.

Selfish bleep

Reactions: 5
Someone should create an account just to shame influencers who have violated lockdown for their own content/because they are bored. The profile picture should be that Nun from Game of Thrones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Instead of saying 'oh could you make your Insta private so I don't get tit' why not just ADMIT you fucked up and were being a dick.

Selfish bleep
No sign of any apology or accountability, but we’re getting a look book filmed by Grace - because there was no way Helen could have done these things by herself. Cue the shakey camera work and motion sickness!

Reactions: 3
I do believe the world can certainly do without another Helen Anderson trash bag, size denial, Carol baskin caught on the wrong side of texas, copied from trashy little thing/misguided latest trends lookbook.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Torn between watching this Ann summers live and really not wanting to know any more about helens sex life...

Reactions: 4
Torn between watching this Ann summers live and really not wanting to know any more about helens sex life...
I forgot all about that. Wanted to watch the cringe fest! Just put it on - can see a right old chav so far - presume this is Megan Barton?

Reactions: 1
Oh FFS she's making out she's some kind of sex expert! What made her the agony aunt of all things sex? This is SOOOOOO cringe but I can't stop watching!!

Reactions: 3
She says she’s a sex pest 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also mentions she’s unapologetic and won’t apologise to anyone 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I'm trying to read the comments on the live insta but the are moving too fast. Can see people having a go at trolls on there though. Hope they publish it with all the comments afterwards!

I'm trying to read the comments on the live insta but the are moving too fast. Can see people having a go at trolls on there though. Hope they publish it with all the comments afterwards!
comments are slow for me? Ig doesn’t save comments on their lives.

She said “it’s no ones bleeping business what she does”... but her life is literally her brand and content, what a absolutely ridiculous thing to say.

“it takes more than sex to make me organism, it requires a bit of work...” so not surprised with that statement, she’s difficult and high maintenance in all other areas of her life 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Question: How to feel confident when you’ve gained weight during lockdown

Helen’s answer: buy something new 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
This is such a tit show, the other girl is a bit more tactful with her answers but Helen’s just so awkward with her answers, the awkward silence is cringe as well. They should have got Katie Snooks, at least she’s actually successful in talking about sex with her YouTube channel, and does it without the child ness that Helen brings “it’s fine to fantasise about other people during sex... within reason.... like parents....” sooooo awkward the other girl just does the awkward laugh and changes topic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

WTF who is asking these questions - teenagers??!!

This is so boring - Helen is like a teenager who has just discovered toys. She's so giggly and silly.

Here we are - Helen's just admitted she's had a sexual awakening recently. Knew it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I clicked on the story for a few minutes but had to turn it off. Helen just looks dirty and needs a good scrub.

Who would take sex advice from that mess?! The women is an embarrassment. I wonder what her boyfriend thinks of her broadcasting this to the world:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.