Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BadassQueenMelon

Does it grate on anybody else the way she's always going on about flange? She's apparently currently "watching the original flange fest".

Reactions: 1

BadassQueenMelon

You probably remember it worse than it was because she didn't stop going on about it lol.

I note in the vlog re the first proposal Helen didn't detail how he got down on one knee etc, she brushed over it by saying "then you did your thing" and pointed at the floor.

Watch from 4.58 for Maff's second proposal (and second ring):

Life45

Her acting is so bad it’s hilarious, she honestly thinks she’s the shit when she acts 🤣 Anyone remember this gem???

“that man’s a prick” / “I told him to fuck off hehe”

I can’t believe she paid people to be a part of that skit. So cringeworthy 🤣
Omg the cringe 🤣

• Haha

freddofrogs987

I haven't followed Helen in YEARS, but I started watching her YouTube videos back in 2011! I loved her style, hair and personality, she was so original, cool and quirky. I can't believe how much she's changed.

mindsweeper99

I must admit I have a big box like that full of different drugs like immodium,hayfever tablets, paracetomol, plasters etc. We do call it the drug box but its stashed away in the spare room not in my kitchen.

Also I'm curious if this new guy is paying towards this garage workshop which lets face it, she isnt going to use. £840 and thats not counting the other kitchen stuff and then a trip to the garden centre again, the massive shops she does and al lthe takeaways. I wish i had over a grand to just piss away every other week. I'm nosy as hell and would love to know how much she spends weekly. Some weeks I dont even spend £50.
We have a similar thing but it’s like a cabinet and we call it the Medicine Cabinet and it’s in the downstairs bathroom

Nopesorry123

Is it like a local dialect thing to pronounce words with a ‘th’ in them as ‘f’ cos it really annoys me w Helen and then I heard her bf do it in her vlog as well, like ‘smoof’ ‘frough’ or is it just the way they talk??
I wondered this too because I've nev r herd of the name maff before this

N-NewGirl

I just can’t any more with the size 14 nonsense I know it’s a topic here that some people are sick of but THIS IS NOT SIZE 14. I don’t care if she’s 5 foot 2 so that “makes her smaller” or whatever. I am a size 16 and I am far more slender than this and it’s actually making me think what the fuck is wrong with me like do I have body dysmorphia and believe I’m smaller than what I am? It’s actually left me a bit shocked as if she really is a size 14 like her and a few people here there and everywhere say then am I actually a size 20? What is so wrong with just saying “I am a size 16”. I can’t be alone in feeling like this (I really hope not). It’s starting to get beyond a joke at this point honestly View attachment 162370
I 110% completely agree with you!!!

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I live a few doors down from her, outside her house was a big ‘campsite & festival this way’ sign pointing to her garden gate, and at least 5 cars outside (one of them was hers I guess). It definitely sounded like there was more than the governments advice of ‘6 people’ round.
Oh wow!

shaftesbury

Chatty Member
Her content is beyond boring does anyone actually care about razors or ice creams?! She is such a beg I bet there is not one ad she doesn’t say yes to it’s embarrassing. Also her look book wtf was that the way she struts around just makes me cringe so bad but I just cannot turn away it is like a car crash. Also I know this is a bit nit picky but can’t remember what video it was she ‘found’ some raybans she said she has had for ages which happen to be the ones Sammi J always wears and I think she brought them and pretended she has had them ages so it didn’t look like she was copying her. Don’t know why but I just thought it was a bit pathetic of her and shows what a liar she is.
Has she deleted her recent sunglasses collection video?

yellowmango

I can’t get over those giraffe pants with the GIANT shoes. How is it humanly possible to have feet so huge and why would you wear something that gives that illusion? I think that’s got to be one of the strangest outfits I’ve ever seen her wear and she wears some pretty bonkers stuff..
Is this on her insta? I can't find it back?

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Oh god those videos about Maff’s proposal were so awkward! I was shocked she was so open about it all at the time tbh. I have to say I always liked Helen’s honesty and openness about their relationship though. I thought it was refreshing and was one of the things I liked about her back in the day.

Just seen hers and Danni’s stories - she looks so big in Danni’s videos! I’m not saying that in a bad way like “omg she’s so fat”, I just think if that’s what she looks like naturally (not posed for a pic etc) then we’re all being taken for a fucking ride by influencers curating their photos to look a certain way! Madness.

Edited to add - writing this has just made me think about the old content that I used to love and it’s sad that she’s so far removed from that now 🙁 I wish wish wish she’d just spend some time on her own and learn to love her “authentic self” (soz threw up in my mouth a bit there but couldn’t think of a better way of saying it 😂)
I don't have instagram does anyone have screenshots?