Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bronx

I’ve got a soft spot for Grace. I can’t watch her videos, but she seems sweet and harmless.

slothella22

Why oh why is she wearing a size 14 Petite dress from Topshop? I'm a curvy lady and would just about manage to fit into Topshop's normal size 14 but definitely not the Petite range. :rolleyes:

LPIAN

I just watched her latest vlog. It was 22 mins long and I got 6 ads during it, including one around 4 mins in and then one just at the end. I don't know much about YT ads - who decides how many goes where? I don't remember seeing ads in any of her old vlogs.

Nao

Hiya, this might be long, so strap in! I thought I’d make an account and join the “trolls”. Like many of you here, I once enjoyed helens content and would look forward to her uploads. But lately...what the actual fuck! Her friends just seem to be enabling her behaviour, which begs the questions, who are the real trolls. Some friends are obviously reading here and It seems like dani is also on guard with her stories, trying to also make it seem like no rules were broken by regurgitating helens stories with her own captions about how they all “socially distanced”. I feel like the neighbour joining tattle has tipped their apple cart as she followed by a “trolls” speech, but that’s alright hun, In the same way you want to pretend to have had an acceptable weekend breaking rules “actively choosing” to say otherwise, some of us “actively choose” to make comments on a site that you’re, I’m assuming, unwilling to name as tattle, not because we’re “being a terrible person” or because we’re using the term freedom of a speech to spread “hatred and/ or bullshit”, it’s because “influencers” such as helen and many others deem anything negative that doesn’t agree with them or a differing of opinion as being trolled. Granted helen may get her fair share of actual trolls who do message her unfortunate things, but then there’s people who share their opinion on sites like this, to save influencers having to see it, unless they actively seek it out...if she portrayed herself truly and not the shambles she presents online, people wouldn’t have an opinion, because it wouldn’t be there to be seen to form an opinion on. I’m surprised as her friends, none of you seem to see fit to help her in, what seems to be from an apparent trolls perspective, a massive cry for help. The pickle story was the biggest troll of all, showing Helens true pitiful self and size. People wouldn’t be on here passing comment about her alleged size 14 self. People wouldn’t be passing comments on the fact she’s constantly portraying herself to be shit faced or her incessant need to swing from man to man because she can’t deal with who she is on her own, she needs personality traits to grab on to. People can only comment on what they see, and Helen curates her self, we see what she wants us to see of her life, which seems to be the worst parts of it. Influencers are constantly trying to create an echo chamber for themselves, blocking an deleting people who don’t agree with what they do or say, so people then gravitate to these sites, and those people are often perhaps feeling low or just need a place to vent, they might be a similar size or be in a similar situation to Helens and wonder if they look as bad or seem as bad to the outside world, most influencers have a knack of making people feel like shit, and that’s not out of jealously because let’s face it, helens life currently looks like a wreck, or at least the life she portrays does. Some people just simply want to share an opinion that wouldn’t be highly favoured or just want to have a bitch about something. Which is something we all do with our mates. Even helens friends who will act holier than thou will have a bitch fest as some points. Any way, sorry for the ramble. And if you’ve made it this far, thanks for taking the time 😘
Wow, you're invested

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
I also live in Norfolk and I happily share places I find with people as when it’s that lovely you want to share it with others. It was more the fact she literally said one of her tips was to look for places tagged, then didn’t tag the place she was in, she just tagged it as Norfolk. I’m pretty sure 300k people aren’t all going to flock to a woodland in rural Norfolk, but her local followers might think “oh I could maybe pop there!” What’s so wrong by bringing a little bit of joy to someone else’s life helping them find somewhere new?

Guys, I feel like I’m going crazy... rewatching her post there’s now nothing about finding tagged places on Instagram??? Did I imagine that?
I think it was on the stories she posted to accompany it?!