Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she got him to redo the proposal! My husband proposed to me on a weekend trip to Wales (lovely) got food poisoning the same day and spent the night projectile vomiting. I used a flannel, shower gel ,bleach and perfume (for the smell) to clean up. I was literally scooping sick up with my hands 🤢 I mainly did it because it was early hours of the morning and I didn't want to wake the owners and we also didn't really want to be charged 😂 you couldn't tell anything had happened, we told the owner the next day and she was really understanding and just had to wash the bath mat and said she'd do an extra deep clean.Maybe I should have got him to redo the proposal 🤔

Reactions: 4
I can't believe she got him to redo the proposal! My husband proposed to me on a weekend trip to Wales (lovely) got food poisoning the same day and spent the night projectile vomiting. I used a flannel, shower gel ,bleach and perfume (for the smell) to clean up. I was literally scooping sick up with my hands 🤢 I mainly did it because it was early hours of the morning and I didn't want to wake the owners and we also didn't really want to be charged 😂 you couldn't tell anything had happened, we told the owner the next day and she was really understanding and just had to wash the bath mat and said she'd do an extra deep clean.Maybe I should have got him to redo the proposal 🤔
haha! This reminds me of in sex and the city when charlotte and Harry go for a super romantic dinner and end up puking and shitting all night 💙 true love! Make it through nights like that you know you’ve got a gooden. I’ve lost count of the amount of times I’ve cleaned up my bfs vom.

I’m eagerly awaiting this download vlog. The moments sort of passed now no? Or is it literally too hard to edit them looking socially distanced.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
haha! This reminds me of in sex and the city when charlotte and Harry go for a super romantic dinner and end up puking and shitting all night 💙 true love! Make it through nights like that you know you’ve got a gooden. I’ve lost count of the amount of times I’ve cleaned up my bfs vom.

I’m eagerly awaiting this download vlog. The moments sort of passed now no? Or is it literally too hard to edit them looking socially distanced.
Either that or they've been reading Tattle and decided not to give us the pleasure!

Reactions: 4
Okay I can't watch so I hope someone is on Hooktube and can report back. Don't give her the views!

Reactions: 1
SURPRISE SURPRISE NO VIDEO FOOTAGE OF THE FESTIVAL IN ACTION / WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That was probably on the same tier of absolute tit as the decorating the Christmas tree video. Love, you put up a tent and a gazebo and inserted some pictures of you and your friends. So not only has she basically thrown in the towel with making videos in general the overall quality is now wank too? How any of her fans can even consider that being a half decent video is beyond me

Reactions: 11
Okay I can't watch so I hope someone is on Hooktube and can report back. Don't give her the views!
Video is just her setting up the tent all week, complains boyfriend fucked off out of helping her, footage of her painting the campsite & arena sign (we had a neighbour confirmed here) then a “here’s how it went“ picture slide show of 4 of her friends - no picture of Grace or the young girl who was with them. Then goes on to say that download was posting pictures of at home festivals and shows large groups of people not social distancing (prob to make herself look good)

makes excuses that she didn’t film it because she was having such a good time with her friends.

mentions social distancing a bunch and had hand sanitizer and wipes everywhere (as Josie had posted she was in her bathroom at the time)

mentions everyone brought round their own drinks, some people came some people went (just how many people were there? Oh yeah 6 cars worth at the same time)

FORGETS to mention that it was a 3 DAY BENDER and that she had other people sleeping there over night (Danni leaked that info on her instagram at the time with pictures)

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I'm gonna put a comment on that video to point out the fact she didn't show even half the people! I bet it gets deleted!

Reactions: 8
I just can't get over that dribble patch around her mouth. This is why she always looks grubby.
dribble.JPG

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
How sh*t was that? Was there really any point other than to show off all the sh*t she has been buying? Oh wow she put up a gazebo with a string of bunting and a string of Christmas lights, who would have though to do that? And painted a bit of wood with "Campsite Arena" on it - so people would know where to pitch their tents that she didn't mention they brought.

Reactions: 8
So she attempted to salvage a video out of her rule violations. Why was anyone even in her house? Like unless you are joining a household bubble you shouldn't be inside people's houses? I know they needed the loo but that's why outside meet ups are recommended, with less than 6 people.

Given Helen's levels of cleanliness there is NO WAY it was safe for all of those people to be there for days, going in and out of that house, using all of her stuff. No way. Whatever she claims. Just another influencer bending the rules because they're bored.

Reactions: 5
So she attempted to salvage a video out of her rule violations.
I'm sure she said on her Insta stories that she was editing a full Download weekend vlog and couldn't wait to show us it or something!

Grace has mentioned in her latest vlog that she worked with Helen on Saturday for 'her version of download', mentioning it was outside, 2 metres away etc, she seems genuinely concerned about following rules. Was Grace in any of her instastories?! It sounds like perhaps she didn't even go into Helen's house and stayed in the garden.
SO WHERE IS THIS FOOTAGE THAT GRACE FILMED??!!!!!! Helen says she was enjoying herself too much to reach for her camera but that's a lie because SHE EMPLOYED GRACE TO FILM IT! And now that footage isn't being shown or spoken about. Helen you lie!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Pretty lame video to be honest I don't know why she bothered 🙄 I suppose she needed another excuse to drink (not that it stopped her before!).

I thought it was telling that she had a nightmare Phil buggered off and left her on her own to put up the gigantic gazebo. 🤔😂obviously he's a lazy arse and she knows it deep down.

And those shorts need burning 🔥they make her bum look really fat and like there are bits of straw hanging off it, the type of thing you'd see on a cat who has done his business in a bush. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.