Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Sorry but how much are you really exploring if you can have ICECREAM on your hike?
Wouldn't that melt? Like right away?
Looking at the hashtag from other people in the ad campaign, they just post a pic of themselves in their garden, but Helen did the most extra over done ad, it would have been great for hiking gear or location guide ads.... but for ice cream? That was a bit OTT. 🤣

I’m soooo over the whole slow motion she does in her videos. She always does it, slow mo combined with twirling and close ups of her smiling and having the fake time of her life. watch out for the next main video she posts - I bet you anything she’ll do the same old slow mo twirling smiling happy show. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Witchywoo92

I could only manage a minute of the hiking video. She thinks it's a bloody fashion show, anyone who actually hikes for a hobby doesn't do it to look pretty for the rest of the world. I remember I went to the Lake District just before she did with Mark. I went hiking with my baby on my back, no makeup, hair in pigtails, no fucks given. Does she not see how embarrassing this facade is she's playing up?

I didn't get to the part about her talking about the down coat but the fact that she says that while wearing the gifted dungas from ethical brand Lucy and Yak is so hypocritical.
She's a walking talking contradiction.

sorenips

2017 - just after marriage - primark haul - Helen shows a pair of underwear sized 14-16. Now, I don’t know about you, but I don’t tend to buy over sized undies!

View attachment 162596

If you look at that time period she definitely looked a healthy size 14 during that time, flatter tummy, no neck rolls and a little junk in the trunk.
View attachment 162605

View attachment 162610

And then we come to 2019... still claiming to be a size 14
View attachment 162597View attachment 162598View attachment 162599

Trying to squeeze herself into size 14s. Sure this was maybe to show that all shop sizes vary, but she still is labelling her other haul videos as size 14, as if she was still a 14. She clearly is not.

2020 - admits to putting on a lot of weight during lockdown. Comes out with ANOTHER size 14 video.

View attachment 162603
I really don't get it. Fat positivity is massive at the moment (no pun intended). Why she doesn't cash in on it is beyond me. She must really hate how big she is.

Rainonme.x

I really wish she would do more content about interior design, diy etc. I think Im In the minority but I really love her home decor.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Im sort of thinking of emailing them about it tbh to say look its a bit of a kick in the teeth to see you actively promoting when its so hard to get hold of it plus with an influencer who very recently did a fast fashion Primark video
I would! Ethical companies should to be supporting ethical influencers, not these fast fashion fuckers who do ridiculous amounts of hauls. She just did another fast fashion haul look book ffs!

If Helen “loved” them so much and was such a “fan girl” she would have have supported them by buying her own pair already, instead shopping at primark. She just dropped £1000 on some shelving and plastic boxes, so it’s not like she can’t afford expensive sustainable pieces!

I bet she’ll wear them for a couple of weeks and then she’ll have another haul and we’ll never see them or hear from them again 🤣

mindsweeper99

WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO CONSTANTLY SHOW US HER PICKING HER NOSE!!!! not even 20 seconds into her latest vlog and she’s picking her fkin nose!!!! JUST EDIT IT OUT NO ONE CARES OR WANTS TO SEE UGHHHSHSHSJSKDNOWJW S

• Sick
  • Haha
A few thoughts on the new vlog...

I've never noticed before but her hair is starting to bald on the sides (noticeable when she has her hair up). I suppose years of bleaching, crappy extensions, and excessive heat styling is starting to take its toll. 🤔

She looked really confused when she was vaguely mentioning white privilege and how she has been considering it. She generally came across really dim and lazy when talking about the blm movement.

Diane clearly thought she was being told off when Helen was yelling/summoning her outside for a poo. Explains why Diane ran back into her cage and showed her tummy to try to get some love - poor dog must be so confused all the time living there!

Very poorly formed star jumps I don't even know how it's possible 5 year olds can even do them better. 😅

Gradually showcasing more and more Phil in her vlogs. Just like with all the others, I'm sure he'll become a regular feature until the annual breakup in Nov/Dec. There really seems to be little chemistry there too.

For equal measure, I did enjoy her asmr and she is much more likeable when she is calm.

Emmapism

VIP Member
I'm still laughing at 'look at website'

Like all influencers, this is the 'to-do' list of someone with very little to do.

• Haha
I remember when she used to use the hair removal cream on her upper lip! Why does anybody use that? The hair can be whipped off in seconds every bathtime with a razor. Why would you want to wait for it to get long enough to cream - or even wax for that matter?
Can’t stand helen‘s personality recently but this is a little nitpicky, no? As a pale girl with dark hair, I can vouch that using hair removal cream on the upper lip makes it grow back less stubbly and dark. Using a razor on it just makes it more obvious.

however if she wore her bloody mask when she went out, she wouldn’t need to do it at all. But we all know she just bought it because it was something she could throw money at, put it in a video to use it as an affiliate link and never use it herself.

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
We need a new game when she posts a video....DRUNK or TIRED?

Ladies and gentlemen please place your bets 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
I hate that room. Just full of so many units for her shit. Hardly any room to walk in.

Less of a walk in wardrobe and more of a shuffle in
Same, it looked miles better with the white Ikea furniture and at least she could have moved it around/taken some out if she changed her mind. I don't know why she didn't use the bigger spare room for wardrobe/storage and just put a single bed in the smaller for guests. Tbh...she has massive built in wardrobes in her room too so I also don't get why she needs a wardrobe room (I do, hoarding, but hypothetically...WHY).

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Grace has mentioned in her latest vlog that she worked with Helen on Saturday for 'her version of download', mentioning it was outside, 2 metres away etc, she seems genuinely concerned about following rules. Was Grace in any of her instastories?! It sounds like perhaps she didn't even go into Helen's house and stayed in the garden.

Edit - She mentions Tattle and closing it down in a - cyber bullying rant -...(there's a petition with over 38,000 signed already?!)

I should point out if any of Helen's friends are reading this: I think the general point is that we all like Helen and are concerned about her. Her excessive drinking, eating, impulse spending and lack of self care is not how she used to be at all. She looks very unhappy. Shouldn't this be addressed by those around her? She is not "living her life in harmony". She puts her life on the internet for her job, apart from her music she has no other skill she is utilising as content, her content is her daily life and showing us what she wears in her life. This is fine. This is why I watch her. She's talented at this content. It's always exceptionally filmed, she can make a cup of tea and make it look interesting. But comments on life vlogs are to be expected.

The fact she is now heavily moderating her comments is a shift a lot of subscribers find unusual.

Really, if she started looking and being genuinely happy again and stopped feeling she needs to lie about her weight (we don't care what weight anyone is we just don't get the lying about it) and not running around near naked on my screen (sorry, just not my thing), like she never used to, I'd be so happy for Helen 🤷‍♀️

You know what though, I'm enjoying Grace's channel. She's relatable in a way Helen no longer is.

Last edited:

lola_goss

Tbf tho, his proposal was awful. He hid the ring and when she didn’t find it quick enough he got annoyed and yelled at her to look under the “fucking cap” or words to that effect. Shudder. I was more concerned with the fact maff was a nob than anything about her behaviour at that point.

• Haha

shaftesbury

Chatty Member
She has been with her boyfriend 6 months but she is still only "getting there" with regards to love??? If it ain't there by now I'd say its not happening!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
I really wanna know if shes gonna stop accepting Boohoo/PLT/nasty gal free gifts seeing as whats been found out about them :)
someone just commented about that.
619C49CC-B906-489F-8F47-0AAC69CF64EC.jpeg

She’ll do her best until they give her freebies to promote.

also a “midsized influencer” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Lemonz

VIP Member
(Long time lurker first time poster)
I feel the same, I really love Lucy&yak but I'm so disappointed with some of the influencers they're deciding to send stuff to at the moment, and I'll selfishly say that with such a strong cult following getting any of the limited editions is a nightmare on it's own without needing further PR, if they were meeting demand I'd deal with the fact that they're a company like any other and it's a positive thing that they're getting more popular but what is the sense in this when half your website is out of stock.
but yeah great without Helen I'd have no idea how to wear a pair of black dungarees.
Glad its not just me, I love them too but i've been waiting for them to restock the black Medium 32" Umi's for months and months or stock them in other colours properly but no so to then see them go out for exposure with influencers. The limited edition stuff is ridiculous, i dont know why they dont just move to a pre-order system at this point its totally impossible to get your hands on anything! Im sort of thinking of emailing them about it tbh to say look its a bit of a kick in the teeth to see you actively promoting when its so hard to get hold of it plus with an influencer who very recently did a fast fashion Primark video