Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she seems to not be able to function without a boyfriend which is not good because she has to constantly make sure she has somebody around but she should take some time out to focus on herself because some of these men seem like users.
She really does! In a few of her vlogs she kept going on about what time “we” woke up, what time “we” got out of bed, what time “we” started getting on with their day, to me it really started coming across as if she was incapable of waking up and starting her day without him. Especially since she seemed annoyed that “they” had a lay in etc... She talks about her and Phil as if they were one person. You can wake up and go about your day any time YOU like Helen! You don’t need a man to hold your hand and give you permissions!

When he plays COD she goes and plays the Sims 4. He’s a runner and bikes and now she has to run (despite hating it) and use her bike. She’s so desperate to be exactly like him.

I honestly only think she bangs on about how "great her sex life is" is to get back at Mark for dumping her. We all know shes that childish
Haha she made a comment that she made a “Phil and Helen” in the sims and makes the “woohoo” all the time so that’s prob the only place she’s really getting laid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha she made a comment that she made a Phil and Helen in the sims and makes the “woohoo” all the time so that’s prob the only place she’s really getting laid 🤣
On the Ann Summers video she said he smacks her bum in the kitchen every day lol.

I'll bet they were at it like rabbits at the start of lockdown cos it was then that she kept on going on about it, getting naked, showing off her sex toys etc. She seems to have quietened down a bit now. Although its probably difficult to have sex when you have beds in separate rooms!

Helen Anderson #3 Revolving door of blokes, a total doormat who thinks masks are a joke

Reactions: 19
I don’t think it’s right to be sharing his personal Facebook guys.
As much as we might not think he’s a great dude, he is not the one who has a job in social media and he’s not the one who’s putting his life up on YouTube/Instagram

Reactions: 14
I think alot of men probably use her for a shag and because she is easy 🤷‍♀️

Not in a mean way but she will reach a point with her weight gain where her 'type' hipster/alternative boys wont fancy her anymore. Not saying bigger men and women can't have healthy sexual relationships and can't be attractive but the general population are attracted to slimmer bodies,especially in the instance where you are dating? Like we know that in long term relationships people gain weight and still fancy eachother,but that is usually because they love one another. Her dating pool will get smaller in my opinion, and I have been both bigger (14) and smaller (8-10) and know from my experience I am looked at by men when I am slimmer. She has gotten bigger in this relationship very quickly if you know what I mean, for most people it comes in a few years. Again no shade at being bigger just my opinion. Also my option has been influenced a little by the programme naked attraction because 99% of the time the people who are picked are slimmer both in the case of men and women.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
As much as we might not think he’s a great dude, he is not the one who has a job in social media and he’s not the one who’s putting his life up on YouTube/Instagram
Fair one, I've reported my own post.

Reactions: 4
Prob too long but:

Helen Anderson #3 picking her nose is her “fav hobby”, she still lies about her “size 14” body

or

Helen Anderson #3 spreading covid one booger at a time

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Fair point. Went to edit it but it won't let me! I will contact admin to ask for it to be removed. Apologies.

Fair one, I've reported my own post.
Me too.

Reactions: 3
Helen Anderson and the Strange Case of the Cloned Boyfriends 🤣

B58F8FBB-9C37-4DCC-BA7B-9F3A888668FB.jpeg

BA1248EA-04FA-499D-AA48-91BF83B2C940.jpeg
6232BD31-1618-44DB-979A-266B78D88453.jpeg

ECDBCA95-9174-4813-A19A-0F813B42AA09.jpeg
3543E59D-63AA-4497-BF33-E8747120C19A.jpeg

C’mon Helen, variety is the spice of life - mix it up a little! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Phil is SO unattractive whereas Mark was something else, what a downgrade

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was he? Oh my comment sounds even more cunty now, oops 😬
I don't want to say what exactly but it was when we were in first school and it was awful and life threatening.

I don't know him now so I don't know if he deserves all this flack but as I said before, his family are nice.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think people were just commenting looks wise compared to her other boyfriends

Reactions: 6
I don't want to say what exactly but it was when we were in first school and it was awful and life threatening.

I don't know him now so I don't know if he deserves all this flack but as I said before, his family are nice.
Oh bless now I feel bad, I meant it in comparison to everyone else and the villain edit he’s getting is not helping towards the attractiveness either

Reactions: 3

No, I get ya. I’m just going by what Helen shows and tells us.

I was making the comment on him being a “runt” in comparison to her other look alike boyfriends (as if they were all from the same family) so purely me joking on a shallow front - not meaning to joke about any heath issues he has/had.

Tbf Helen always mentions him playing call of duty on the new tv she bought him so that’s why we joke about him being a lazy leech

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.