Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Also, why did she not tag the exact location on that post? She was talking about how to find new places near you look at where things are tagged, Norfolk is a pretty large area. Is it mousehold, thetford, roughton, waveny... where is it? She tends to do this with quite a few places and you only know where they are if you’ve grown up going all over Norfolk. I don’t know I found it annoying as I’m sure lots of people from Norfolk would want to go there too as it looks pretty
To be fair to her, a lot of people in Norfolk don’t say where they find hidden gems (I live here) or they only share with family/friends. Everyone has their own walks they enjoy and new ones they find. I don’t think people who go on the routes she does would be happy if her 300k followers started going there. Quite mature of her.

Reactions: 1

nym3ria

Chatty Member
so in her assumptions video Helen said her divorce isn't final but its not her fault, I wonder why her ex is holding it up?

• Wow

dinkybird

i saw her IG story about it, anyone know where these stories are coming out of, nothing much on google/youtube
What did she say about Max? I can’t find it anywhere.

Look at @gemmaymayy on instagram, she has story highlights dedicated to it

I dont want to see it if its a fake sentiment though. If she gave a damn, she would have done it. She doesnt! It has shown a lot about these so called 'influencers', NOT actually using their influence. You can tell the faje sentiments from the ones that genuinally care. Privelage!

That's absolutely true - if she cared, she would have posted ANYTHING about being anti-racist or supporting the victim's family or supporting the protests but she absolutely doesn't. It isn't about Helen, why would she care?

Victoria sponge cake

Chatty Member
You probably remember it worse than it was because she didn't stop going on about it lol.

I note in the vlog re the first proposal Helen didn't detail how he got down on one knee etc, she brushed over it by saying "then you did your thing" and pointed at the floor.

Watch from 4.58 for Maff's second proposal (and second ring):

Why did he propose twice and give her two different rings I’m very confused? 😂

dinkybird

Oh yeah absolutely, she would definitely have AT LEAST an inkling of how she was feeling surely haha, they don't even seem affectionate towards each other.

Very odd she left that particular assumption in to be honest. She didn't have to mention it at all. Maybe he watches her vlogs* and she's hoping it'll push him a bit.

*Can't imagine he does.
She selectively picked the assumptions right? Like someone else said above with the picking of the hand-washing one and the picking of the sex toys one - she's indirectly calling us all out aha

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
Yeah exactly. I'm sure you're right about it all but not worth the stress! Hopefully she will just own up to all of this on her own. Be honest about breaking the lockdown. The last thing we want is for this to be a witch hunt against you because you've been honest about what you saw.

CherryAcid

VIP Member
I can’t get over those giraffe pants with the GIANT shoes. How is it humanly possible to have feet so huge and why would you wear something that gives that illusion? I think that’s got to be one of the strangest outfits I’ve ever seen her wear and she wears some pretty bonkers stuff..
The flares she wears are hideous and not flattering at all, especially with the tops she wears with them. I have a pair of high waisted denim flares that look great with a blouse and platform sandals. The ones she wears just make her thighs look huge and they look practically costumey.

ETA: I have just had a flashback to these horrible bright pink jersey style flares I used to wear as a kid. I outgrew them so they became half mast flares that my mum had to throw away secretly as I would want to wear them everyday haha

BadassQueenMelon

I'm trying to read the comments on the live insta but the are moving too fast. Can see people having a go at trolls on there though. Hope they publish it with all the comments afterwards!

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
I really wish she would do more content about interior design, diy etc. I think Im In the minority but I really love her home decor.
I liked it when she first decorated, but it’s a bit too much “shit everywhere” for me now. She buys and gets gifted so many things it’s becoming quite cluttered and busy!

And when she did that wall of self love after splitting up with Matthew - She just put so many pictures of herself everywhere 🤣

Trouble is there’s not really much content for her to make though, I mean there’s only so many times you can redecorate your house each year and it’s not like she does any mini diys or repurpose items... (except for that one paid gumtree ad, and it so looked crap we’ve never seen it in her house since) she just buys shit.

Nao

Even the influencers I hate the most have posted things/donated in response to George Floyd & the protests, yet Helen is promoting a pair of fucking useless “hiking converse?” that are £50 off!

Head up her own selfish arse.
I dont want to see it if its a fake sentiment though. If she gave a damn, she would have done it. She doesnt! It has shown a lot about these so called 'influencers', NOT actually using their influence. You can tell the faje sentiments from the ones that genuinally care. Privelage!

It does kind of go completely against everything she’s saying in the post though So what’s the point in her even saying it 🤷🏻‍♀️ And i imagine the vast majority of her followers don’t live anywhere near her so that shouldn’t be a problem
Not really though, she’s saying it’s “amazing what you’ll find if you just look” not, “go check this place out”