Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poo_lord

My cousin is friends with one of Helens old mates on FB - they live in Norwich. Apparently Helens friend Ellie posted a petition to get this site taken down because of things being said about "her friend" i.e Helen. But then in the comments the friend says "It’s sick! I had no idea it existed until something happened today. Furious!!"

What happened I wonder?

Reactions: 2

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I’ve been lurking for a couple weeks since discovering this website but just wanted to add a comment about her creating Download festival in her house - can she possibly get any more self indulgent?

She must’ve spent hundreds on buying stuff on Amazon for it, she must feel so depressed to be continually wasting her money buying pointless shit she doesn’t need all the time. It’s not like she needs another incredibly self indulgent, ridiculous weekend to stuff her face with more booze and food, she does a good enough job doing that on a normal weekday to be honest. Seems she takes any excuse possible to stuff herself and drink excessively. I can’t imagine anything more depressing than drinking in a tent in your back garden surrounded by your dog’s shit with your uninterested boyfriend hahaha
All that tat - pricey tat - is for work and will be tax deductible though. Encourage the average joe / jo to make pointless splurges is morally questionable. Not to mention the environmental waste.

I don't think she looks old for her age, but she has lived fairly large hasn't she. Fatty, salty, sugary refined inflammatory foods in abundance and large volume, a lot of alcohol, cigarettes (vapes) possible drugs and heartbreak take their toll on your skin and body. She does still have a lovely bone structure.

Since the hole brew video idea was callously ignored by Helen, i put forward tjw one month celery juice challenge (clearly thats not all a person consumes) that i would watch and the ads too. 😉

Reactions: 1

Emmapism

VIP Member
Okay I can't watch so I hope someone is on Hooktube and can report back. Don't give her the views!

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
Yes, everyone is forgetting about the virus and the very real possibility of getting it yourself it passing on unknowingly. We are being encouraged to by the media so that 1) we all forget about Cummings
I have to say, some British names make me chuckle. No matter how many times I tell myself that those names have a proper meaning from older time, I just cant help myself.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
66DCA4A3-C82B-46AC-B043-E0C3C06A2F70.png

I dunno, to me it seems from candid pictures and videos of her just make her seem so much bigger than in her edited and posed pictures, that’s why I assumed she was more a 18. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Emmapism

VIP Member
Oh look guys you can almost see some boob!

If they weren't so saggy you might even be LUCKY enough to get a nip!

Go away babes. Your selfies can wait yeah?

lilly92

My comment won't last.

View attachment 173470

EDIT, she replied.

Questions:
What is she tired from?
Being tired doesn't make you forget how to speak your only language. Usually.
I was going to mention the East London accent but I thought I'd leave it.

View attachment 173474

To Helen and friends who will be reading this (we know you do!) I've nothing against Helen. If you cannot see her spiralling with the drink, food and whatever else is making her behave so differently that says more about you than it says about us.

She's clearly not drunk, you're overreacting.

Has anyone seen her story from earlier today showing a print that she’d been gifted?

Apparently all profits go to the NHS, which is great, but has she seriously accepted the print for free?! Surely she should make a donation? She may well have done for all I know, but it seems a bit strange.

She also got the artist’s name wrong initially... Such attention to detail! 🙄
The capital letters in the print really annoy me too.

Nao

The caption on that Instagram post is just a load of waffle. She’s trying to justify living in excess when there really isn’t any excuse.

Also ‘no one is Looking in on you, judging’... 🤔👀👋🏻
Erm......ok! Could this be any more contradictory....all you lot are doing is looking and judging haha

Punchface

VIP Member
She absolutely is NOT an 18 and the shaming of her size is a joke, shes petitie and thick set. So what? Would love to see what all these people harping on about her weight look like.
That’s why I put the big in “ ”, I don’t think she’s that big at all, and show me someone who hasn’t chunked up a bit these past 3 months - Christ, I know I have!