Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bronx

I was going to comment this! I remember when she trialled the hair growth ranges nd nothing happened, but she wasn't paid to say it worked, so she did outright say it did nothing.

weird how she is trying to promote this 'hair apology' range and making out like its 'saved' her hair, sis, you literally vlogged your hair dresser pal getting hold of a wholesale, salon-only £100+ bottle of Olaplex No2 for you.... nobody thinks this £3.99 shampoo is saving ur hair. lol
Is that how much Olaplex costs?! 😱 why?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 2

sorenips

Smelen is being discussed in an ethical clothing Facebook group I'm in (Lucy and Yak - they make ethical dungarees but the unofficial group is a cesspit full of people with munchausens who pose with crutches in all their photos and all think their kids have autism even though doctors and teachers have told them they don't). Sorry, I digress... these are some of the better comments about her.

Attachments

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
I'm trying to read the comments on the live insta but the are moving too fast. Can see people having a go at trolls on there though. Hope they publish it with all the comments afterwards!
comments are slow for me? Ig doesn’t save comments on their lives.

She said “it’s no ones fucking business what she does”... but her life is literally her brand and content, what a absolutely ridiculous thing to say.

“it takes more than sex to make me organism, it requires a bit of work...” so not surprised with that statement, she’s difficult and high maintenance in all other areas of her life 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

shaftesbury

Chatty Member
I guess if he really does have a situation at home which means he can't go there and he's been at hers all this time and it's lockdown she may struggle to work out how to ask him to leave.

Sayitaintso20

Chatty Member
I’ve always felt sorry for Maff, I wondered if he was under all sorts of pressure to perform and film the a perfect proposal... He never seemed the type of guy who liked a lot of attention, or over the top theatrics. My proposal wasn’t overly special but that’s cos my guy is quite shy and very low key when it comes to these things, but I never sulked about how I got a ring... it’s like you’ve been with the guy that long, you know kinda know what to expect, no?

Didn’t she get him to re propose? Or am I thinking of someone else?

The proposal was the beginning of the end for them, it became all about Helen’s big day and Maff was just left out of it, it should have just been called Melon Fest without the wedding.

Agree with the Confetti Girls channel, it really looked like Helen was using Kat to be a part of Rock n Roll bride. Don’t get me wrong, Helen can pull off some really great party planning, but to try and come across as an expert in marriage and wedding planning was laughable.

just saw this edit! I thought she got him to re propose, I remember the second ring now actually!!!! 🤣 Poor guy! GIANT RED FLAGS!!!! 🚩
How did he propose again? I think I’ve mentally blocked that all out haha

Video is just her setting up the tent all week, complains boyfriend fucked off out of helping her, footage of her painting the campsite & arena sign (we had a neighbour confirmed here) then a “here’s how it went“ picture slide show of 4 of her friends - no picture of Grace or the young girl who was with them. Then goes on to say that download was posting pictures of at home festivals and shows large groups of people not social distancing (prob to make herself look good)

makes excuses that she didn’t film it because she was having such a good time with her friends.

mentions social distancing a bunch and had hand sanitizer and wipes everywhere (as Josie had posted she was in her bathroom at the time)

mentions everyone brought round their own drinks, some people came some people went (just how many people were there? Oh yeah 6 cars worth at the same time)

FORGETS to mention that it was a 3 DAY BENDER and that she had other people sleeping there over night (Danni leaked that info on her instagram at the time with pictures)
How much fun could you possibly be having sitting in a chair in your garden that you couldn’t pick up your camera? Come on Helen, it’s your job and you’re just finding what happened

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
Of course she will until they get bored/sick of her but if the money is coming through for them I'm sure they'll tolerate her.

Have only watched one of Grace's vlogs and noticed how down she is about her weight. She seems to have piled quite a bit of weight on since moving to Norwich. Funny that whoever hangs out with Helen long enough starts piling on the pounds, wonder if Grace will put two and two together.
I hope so I’ve watched a few of hers And she seems like she’s had a rough enough time of it without any added Helen-related drama.
Also noted that she actually makes a real effort when she’s exercising, refreshing to see after watching Helens god awful attempts

drewydrop

Chatty Member
I'm going to a protest tomorrow but I'm hanging back so I can stay socially distant. Everyone has been asked to wear masks. I won't be talking any photos because it isn't about that. Have you guys seen influencers in the wild on Insta? Terrifying stuff
Yes! I was going to say about that in my post. Just awful people :mad:

• Angry

h0neybee

Could someone screenshot Dani’s stories. I don’t know about anyone else but I’m worried about looking like a stalker

microwavequeen

Chatty Member
Also for anyone wanting to protest who doesn't feel comfortable leaving home/if you're shielding - BLM UK have put out an online zoom link so you can join too 👍
Thanks! I didn't know this!

I really hope people protesting protect themselves as much as they can. I'm just incredibly worried as I live with a sick family member and tbh, they're scared stiff.

I'll be interested to see if she vlogs it or anything.

Also anyone who is protesting tomorrow, please be careful!

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
The stories are being shared on Insta by two main accounts. These girls have been messaged by numerous others who have been tattooed by Max in the past. Some of them anonymously and some coming out openly. One of the girls sharing said she has had 400 DMs about his predatory behaviour. Some rape allegations.

I saw the messages via a guy who is due to do my next tattoo (whenever it's safe obvs).

It's nice to see dudes speaking out against this too. Seems a lot of rumours floating about for years but nobody has spoken up until now.
It’s been common knowledge for many years but unfortunately unless it’s *your* story then it isn’t yours to share. All we can do is warn and reassure so it’s a relief to see it all finally come out
If anyone wants to read up, the account sharing most of the stories I’ve seen is @gemmaymayy
I’m glad she’s addressed it, spreading the word and taken down the vlog.

laceandgold

Chatty Member
She just picked out questions (whether written by herself or an anon on IG) that allowed her to respond to the "haters"

She was trying to have the last word on the hand washing thing, she totally organised with her pal that she would back her up. And then get supportive comment and therefore in Helen's world that makes her right. Shes done it before.

Nao

I find it quite funny how she is promoting lee stafford yet years ago when she met him at the clothes show she said he wasn't that great, shows you what the difference money makes
He is a knob to be fair, I'd take his cash..but yes i get you. Haha.

I've written this before....actually, I think it was a previous Helen thread, that this epidemic has taught me that an awful lot of people seem lax with hygiene. It's filtering down to the children as a lot of them need to be reminded to say their hands after using the toilet, and a huge amount now think they only wash their hands "because of coronavirus." I also saw something about how a large number of people are still not washing their hands on the Google newsfeed the other day.
unbelievable is that hand washing is 'a thing' that needs to be discussed. Its crazy how people just don't do it. Weird

yellowmango

THIS! She actually tries. I think Helen was a bad influence on her food wise. As she is with everyone she is with. It's like she drags them all into her unhealthy bubble.

Maff could be a douche (and to be fair, Helen tolerated it so that continued) but have you guys seen the glow up since he left Helen? Damn son!
Shit! I just checked his insta and you are so right

laceandgold

Chatty Member
I can't speak for everybody but it seems a running comment that a lot of us used to love her, admire her style, never miss a video etc, and THAT'S why we are now all so disappointed. I can't believe what has happened to her. She definitely needs help.
Yep when her gurugossip started heating up either before or around the time of her split from Matthew there was pages and pages of people saying they liked her, like really liked her. The "trolls" haven't changed but she has.