Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Got some better screen grabs from Hels latest.
View attachment 175015View attachment 175016
Haha! That reminds me the picture from guru gossip someone posted, taken from Helen’s ig story when out of her skull eyes rolling back and gums gnashing.

But I can’t log in to that damn site for the life of me - can someone log in and copy the image to here (located under the thread: Helen Do Ya Think I’m Sexy Anderson - Part 4 page 17) 🤣

Reactions: 1

microwavequeen

Chatty Member
Not only has Helen posted on insta and ignorantly used the black lives matter hashtag but she hasn't even included any thoughts or info which leads me to believe she's not that bothered and is just posting through management pressure orto appear to be doing the right thing.
She's just jumping on a trend. I commented telling her to remove that #, and use the tuesday one instead (shes removed it now). I also said she should have used her large platform to post some helpful resources.

Cause by doing nothing, shes just jumping on a trend.

Emmapism

VIP Member
These friendships are all so surface aren't they? It's sad really because the best friends you have are ones who call you on your shit. Nobody just needs yes men around them the whole time blowing smoke up their ass.

Where are her friends telling her she should cool it with guys a bit and get her house in order? Where are her mates saying they are worried about how much she's drinking? I would hope this would be going on behind the scenes but we know princess Helen doesn't take kindly to advice or 'hate' as she calls it.

lola_goss

She said in a video very recently they're not divorced yet for private reasons.

Watch from 9:55 to see the bit regarding the proposal. The proposals wasn't captured on film but this shows her reaction afterwards. She doesn't look peed off to me!!

And THEN! Then he had to propose all over again AND she got a second ring!
Thanks so much for posting! I re-watched and to be completely honest, I think I remembered it worse than it was 🙈 I do stick by my initial thought that being sworn at during a proposal it isn’t great, but now I’m older and more chilled out I do understand people are under a lot of pressure with proposals and it can be very stressful so I guess Maff was probs feeling some of that.

You’re right she doesn’t look annoyed in that video but I do recall her saying in another video that she was a bit upset at how it all unfolded though hence why he did the proposal again. I can understand that in a way, like re-doing it because it didn’t go to plan, but will never understand her getting a new ring. I feel like it was just an excuse because she didn’t like the ring he got her.

BadassQueenMelon

That photo looks nothing like Helen in her stories. Could she get any further away from the camera? Girl knows her angles that's for sure. Wouldn't be surprised if she used a slimming app too.
All her big bits are nicely sunken into the bed to hide them.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
What ever happened to that "band" she was doing with Ben? Guess that went down the drain as soon as she locked down the new man.
Also, anyone remember when she and Josie got professional photos done in matching outfits for a secret project that never came to be? RIP Helen's creativity
Yeah, her band with Ben was very disappointing, nothing came of it. I wonder why Box of Light broke up? I liked seeing the vlogs of them touring and doing band practice. Her old band mates seemed to have replaced her with Josie - I’ve never heard her sing before but she’s got a really nice voice! I thought Helen was trying to carve out a career in music, she sounds awful these days, I don’t think she ever warms up her voice or looks after it like professional singers. and the only things I hear her sing for is karaoke or McDonald’s adverts...

I bet she regrets getting a BOL tattoo, they broke up shortly after that 🙈

Camdenkitten

She's now posted about it

She's now posted about it
Just been talking about it in the hinch thread as they're both with gleam management and their posts are very similar. I think gleam have asked them to post but re-jig the wording a bit. Pretty gross if it's just about the reputation of the agency and the publicity of their clients 🤮

Lauz666

View attachment 174188
THINGS HELEN ANDERSON LEARNED ABOUT HERSELF IN LOCKDOWN:

1. She needed to move in a man she’d literally just started dating because she’s so afraid of being on her own - but both aired out and used his troubles at home as an excuse.

2. Found it so tough to film any content because she works from home and there was no way she could have possibly pick up a camera to film

3. Diane still shits on the floor, proving that no amount of time at home and off work will make Helen train that dog. Maybe she enjoys shouting at that little devil too much.

4. She can pile on the pounds, posted a bikini pic with a whole spiel that she put on weight - gained a lot of ‘well donee’ for being a fat activist but then says fuck you all and posts a bunch of size 14 videos (despite being size 14 for about 5 years)

5. She can drink like a fish from morning to noon and slurs her words in multiple videos - but magic! she’s not drunk guuuuys!

6. She can spend a ridiculous amount of money on her garden and house, the place is a money pit! (Flex flex flex, she has such a hard time guys, quarantine is so tough!)

7. She can literally put out a piece of shit as her content and it will get lapped up (“omg Helen! Where did you get that piece of shit from? I must have it!”)

8. Her friends love reading here and just have to share with each other, but will publicly say how it’s sooo awful, but what it really does is just brings in more gossipers! (cheers!)

9. She thinks she ‘got away’ with breaking lockdown by hosting a big ass download party with her drunk friends posting on their socials what was going on at the time, it was going to be such an epic video that Grace filmed - but oh no! Caught out! We’ll just shove some pics up in the video and say “whoops I forgot to vlog”

10. She can totally use BLM as an excuse not to post anything for a week,“I’ll educate myself” she states, doesn’t bother doing that and her and uneducated boyfriend display their white privilege by complaining about people backlashing against Jenna Marbles’ blackface and racist content - “they’re just haterssss!” “Just get over it!”

11. She is so against cultural appropriation, but only in tattoo form as she has a Buddha head vase in her living room and vlogged a Mexican themed party where her and her friends wore stereotypical sombrero and fake moustaches

12. She can’t figure out how or when to wear a mask, doesn’t bother to wear it in the multiple shopping trips her and boyfriend go on, nor does she wear it around her group of friends - but look guys! It’s sparkly, totally going in my June favs video!

13. “Guys! I can finally film a crappy look book now I have Grace back! Lord knows how I could have done one at home allllll by myself! Editing the slow motion twirls is hard! It’s my best one yet!!!!”

14. “Nuii is my favourite ever ice cream, I’ve never mentioned this before because shhhh my real real favs are magnums which I’ve been on about for years and everyone knows but these guys are paying me to say this now, so I need to do an elaborate ad which has nothing to do with ice cream, it has to be all about me - cue the slow mo twirls, Grace!”

15. As above but for Gillette. “Slow mo montage of me me me, despite it having nothing to do with the actual product... then just throw in a quick shave at the end. Slow mo that thing Grace!!”

16. “I’m a sexpert now, I’m a sex pest, I love crudely describing my sex life because I don’t give a fuck. Listen to ma flapssssss!”

17. “I’m snot drunk, jus’ tired! HaVe YoU EvEr BeEn TiReD?!”

18. “I don’t have to take accountability for anything I say or do because I couldn’t give a shit about anyone else especially during this pandemic”

19. “I can touch everything in the shop without intention of buying it because I have hand sanitizer!” (she says with her finger up her nose)

20. She’s a cunt 😁
I love you, so spot on!!!

• Heart

hmdo

I’m going to assume there’s a probationary period with Gleam, and if that’s the case I can’t see her passing it. She may end up without representation. I’m sure they’re thinking “this isn’t what we signed up for”, as she’s completely changed her behaviour over the lockdown period.
Sorry I don't want to sound ignorant but what is Gleam? Is it a management company or something?