Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

deebiedo

She says she’s been with her current bf 5/6 months? Didn’t she have a valentines date with Mark hahah. < edit- just noticed that was 2019! Ignore >

which influencer could she be talking about when she said some have millions of followers but do less than her? Only one I could think of is zoella?

also really showing how self minded she is when asked if she’d like to be rich. Says no because you’ve got nothing else to aim for? Volunteering, charity, helping family and friends... nope not for helen. Doesn’t even enter the mind.
she doesn’t have a charitable bone in her body. all this moaning about free time in covid and how bored she is but never once thought to volunteer said free time to help anyone else.

Reactions: 2

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Omg will it ever end. I don't think I was rude tbh! Off to get a life, brb.

View attachment 175311
Don’t worry about it, you weren’t rude. After she’s tried to send her minions from her ig rant to back her up, sadly so far it seems only two came to her ‘defence’

......maybe the rest actually agree that she’s a drunk nugget, high on whatever drug makes her incapable of speaking and make her eyes do that weird thing 🤣

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
I just can’t any more with the size 14 nonsense I know it’s a topic here that some people are sick of but THIS IS NOT SIZE 14. I don’t care if she’s 5 foot 2 so that “makes her smaller” or whatever. I am a size 16 and I am far more slender than this and it’s actually making me think what the fuck is wrong with me like do I have body dysmorphia and believe I’m smaller than what I am? It’s actually left me a bit shocked as if she really is a size 14 like her and a few people here there and everywhere say then am I actually a size 20? What is so wrong with just saying “I am a size 16”. I can’t be alone in feeling like this (I really hope not). It’s starting to get beyond a joke at this point honestly View attachment 162370
I think she can still squeeze into a 14 because she's short so there's more spare material iyswim? It must feel very uncomfortable!

Bearlouise

She always says she wears size 14 jeans and honestly it’s laughable,, her legs are huge, there’s no way on earth she wears size 14 I’m sorry but it’s embarrassing

mindsweeper99

Is it like a local dialect thing to pronounce words with a ‘th’ in them as ‘f’ cos it really annoys me w Helen and then I heard her bf do it in her vlog as well, like ‘smoof’ ‘frough’ or is it just the way they talk??

Emmapism

VIP Member
She loves this 'average girl size' thing, even though she's larger than average size. I've never understood it.

The average size in the UK is a 12? Just embrace that you're bigger. Nothing wrong with it.

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Don’t worry about it, you weren’t rude. After she’s tried to send her minions from her ig rant to back her up, sadly so far it seems only two came to her ‘defence’

......maybe the rest actually agree that she’s a drunk nugget high on whatever drug makes her incapable of speaking and make her eyes do that weird thing 🤣
Sadly it's the same one, so just one. Haha

• Haha

Sleepyquest

Chatty Member
Forgive me, but I think it’s important that she grows up before that?
If she can’t even train her dog not to poo in the house there’s no way she’s responsible enough to have a kid.
You are probably right but I don’t see that happening! I just wanna shake her and say ‘ditch the men, ditch the booze and lose a stone and you’ll feel a wholeeee lot better’

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
She only ‘loved hiking’ because Mark did.

She doesn’t have ANY nonsuperficial interests or personality traits 🤷🏻‍♀️
She needs to prob stop picking boyfriends who are sporty or like to keep fit otherwise she'll end up doing stuff she hates to please other people forever.

dinkybird

You’re not alone! The only effects she does when she records songs are layers upon layers of vocals mashed together to try and hide the awfulness. She can’t harmonise for shit. I’ve never ever seen her take the time out to warm up her vocals, had a vocal coach or even just simply take proper care of her voice, and the screeching abuse on the microphone when she does karaoke.... good lord.

This is why she’s never made it as a singer or had anyone offer her anything in the music field. She’s really not good at it. Actually that’s a lie, she does do singing ads on her ig for McDonald’s 🤣🤣🤣
I think I've skipped every single one of her clips where she's singing or performing music, I just cannot handle it.

• Haha

Nao

I think it’s her frivolous, thoughtless and unnecessary spending that should (and maybe does) irk people more than the fact she’s sad about missing download.
She had a whole reem of shit she’s bought off amazon to add to the mountains of shit she buys and never uses. In a world where it’s becoming more and more important to be mindful about your consumption of fast fashion & plastics amongst other things, she’s kind of running in the opposite direction.
It’s kind of sad because this could also be a massive avenue she could turn to to develop her content and grow as a creator... Conscious vintage hauls, diy stuff (I’m sure her and Maff made a bar out of old pallets and stuff before but I guess she just absorbs the personality of whoever she’s with at the time e.g Mark=hiking Phil=being a slob and going on bike rides), someone mentioned home brewing before.
Guess she’s just happy being a vacuous, boring slob with a vacuous, boring channel
Ok, yes they're valid points.

I think everyone is suffering for content at the mo..i find myself sifting through everyonre at the moment because its such a yawn fest.

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
She's either making a huge effort to suck it all in or she has shape-wear here. Nothing wrong with that, but again, pointing it out would be more honest, etc.

Screenshot 2020-05-29 at 13.02.01 (1).png

hbee123

She looks so nice and healthy this morning in her insta stories!!! While surprise surprise she had too much too drink last night and is hungover, she looks so nice and fresh faced without her thick makeup, it ages her so much!! She looks in her early 20’s! Although, could be the filter let’s me honest

Her hair is also in terrible condition. It used to be cool colours and a part of her image but it just looks fried and frizzy and colourless now
And she’s now dyed it brown! Obviously with a box dye given the current situation? That’ll go green after a few washes. I bet her hairdresser hates her!