Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
I loooove ASMR but didn’t like her video, maybe if she wasn’t talking and just had relaxing music and subtitles it would have been more relaxing 🤣

I found it very odd that she ventured into the ASMR trend when she always claims she’s not one for jumping on the band wagon and following trends 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Norfolker here. We do drop the th to an f, I didn’t even realise until I was 14 and a friend from up north pointed it out and since then had to really train myself to use TH. She also puts on a really weird almost cockney accent though, I feel as though she’s trained herself to speak like a twat to seem edgier and cooler
😲 really! Didn't know that. I just go by the fact all her friends (apart from Grace) are from there and they don't speak like that (neither do her family). That's interesting. She definitely layers on the cockney thick af which makes it have a tinge of East London from absolutely nowhere for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

In her last video when she's on the bed talking about cancel culture you can REALLY hear her Norwich accent (in my opinion!) coming out, the cockney has slipped on a fair few words in that part (that bit starts straight away here):

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
I think she did get a cleaner, she mentioned her once I think and she was in the background in a vlog cleaning (you could see her through the upstairs window). But yeah, it seemed mean.
Ah ok, I didn’t think she did in the end, especially as in some previous vlogs she always went on with how therapeutic house work can be for her 🤷🏻‍♀️

I dunno the whole thing was weird. Poor Moonface

microwavequeen

Chatty Member
She certainly showed she doesn't have much compassion for anything when her oaf of a boyfriend was making that chicken carcass dance a few videos back while they were having a BBQ, and she was cackling away in the background. I have no time for that shit and was disgusted by the two of them. Even in death any animal should be allowed dignity and respect. And that comment about the down jacket was such bullshit too.
I haven't watched the new video cause it looks boring. But whats this comment shes said? Has she bought from an animal cruelty brand?

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
The caption on that Instagram post is just a load of waffle. She’s trying to justify living in excess when there really isn’t any excuse.

Also ‘no one is Looking in on you, judging’... 🤔👀👋🏻

• Haha

mindsweeper99

New vid

Does a run, admits she finds it hard stopping and starting (so that 30 minute 5k without stopping WAS a big fat lie then Hels?)

“the ASMR video just went up and the comments are really nice” - that’s because you only approve and publish positive comments on your video, Helen... you won’t have any posts with a single type of criticism published on any video

Helen and boyfriend can’t agree on a film to watch, she “jokes” that she’s going to sleep on the sofa... but this wouldn’t be the first time that she’s slept somewhere else. Also why would it be HER that sleeps on the sofa? It’s your frigging house! (Well hers and Maffs still)

Social distancing with family - yet passes the camera to her sister to do a bit (Mmm germs)

And of course pints 🍺

On a positive note her hair is a really nice colour atm, looks like she’s had more blonde put in 🤔
Her bf was featured/spoke a lot more than usual in this vlog, was weird, must be getting seriooooousss lmao

ekl2000

VIP Member
yes! In her assumptions vid she says she doesn’t jump on trends... but.... she... does.... she’s even started a god awful TikTok account so she can follow all the other youtubers who created accounts. She’s never been an innovator, just a jealous wannabe of all the other youtubers who are more successful than her. I laughed so hard at the venom when she said she does more than ‘more popuar youtubers with millions of followers, who do fuck all’ no wonder she doesn’t have any proper YouTube friends.
yessss this. I’ve been meaning to mention this for a while. Aside from her koi footwear launch when people were probably paid to promote content, the influencers who she used to be seen a lot with (Hannah Louise, lily melrose, Zoe London etc) don’t seem to have any dealings with her any more. Did anything happen? Or just drift apart cos Helen isn’t invited to many London events herself anymore

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
I live a few doors down from her, outside her house was a big ‘campsite & festival this way’ sign pointing to her garden gate, and at least 5 cars outside (one of them was hers I guess). It definitely sounded like there was more than the governments advice of ‘6 people’ round.
Doesn’t surprise me at all, she’s a tool

hbee123

I find it very hard to believe that Helen isn't getting any concerned/worried or even negative comments on her videos lately because she absolutely used to, and always left them there from what I saw (and often commented back). Lately it's all: YOU GO GIRL/YAAAASSS GARDEN CONTENT/BODY POSITIVE QUEEN/I needed this today/Love this/OMG LOVE U HELEN! I scrolled to check again and saw this, which is interesting..! Is this a sign that Gleam has taken over the comment section?

View attachment 135627
She tweeted earlier today about a lot of her comments being ‘held for review’ or marked as ‘spam’, so perhaps she is only approving positive comments and using this as an excuse as to why some comments aren’t appearing

Sabbie

VIP Member
It's a very fake accent and when I lived in Norwich as a student yolkles who didn't want to sound local would take on that exact same accent thinking they were fooling us Londoners. :LOL: I think she said she was brought up in Cornwall too which makes it sound even more fake?