Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the blog rundown @Influensters.

I find it so sad that Helen has shown zero growth in her interests/hobbies, year in year out she goes on the odd day out to Alton Towers, trip to Disneyland, yearly Download fest because it's Download (and not for the line-up), with McDonald's or Starbucks on the way... She seems to have the interests of a teen or student, I mean... There isn't an ounce of cultural stuff in her life, you know?
It doesn't have to be high-brow stuff, but she used to go places/visit museums when I first started watching her (Ben/Joe days). She used to go to the cinema with Maff or her friends/sisters pre-divorce. Nowadays (pre-pandemic of course) the only times we've seen her go to gigs/theatre/cinema was when O2 or another sponsor sent her.

In the 7 years I followed her, she's traveled around a lot but it's been mostly to pose in a swimming pool with other influencers, or if she's on a private trip her vlogs show 25% gorgeous sceneries to 75% eateries. Her most interesting travel blog was in New Orleans, and I suspect that's due to Josie's input, who has a genuine interest in local music scenes and other musicians.

I'm probably bitter because I live for visiting places, learning, going to gigs etc and have nowhere near her budget to fulfill my cultural needs, but you gotta admit it is such a shame that she's happy to throw her money away shopping and not remotely interested in widening her interests.

(rant over, sorry 😅)

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't usually like to comment on appearances (who am I to judge - I'm no looker myself!), but my god, I cannot believe she's only 30. Those "social" smokes and all that alcohol have aged her terribly. Maybe it's just the heavy makeup and strong brows?! It's such a shame - she used to look so fresh-faced just a couple of years ago.

Reactions: 19
I can’t stop laughing at the car journey part, their faces whenever Helen was talking killed me

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Finally watched her latest, all she talked about not wearing masks and and food. Less than 10,000 views in 20 hours. Lamb Guy-Row (lmao) did the vegetarianism fizzle out already?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think I'm team Muckdonalds too? Sometimes Maccies or Macdonalds. Generic Northern here.

Thanks for the blog rundown @Influensters.
I find it so sad that Helen has shown zero growth in her interests/hobbies, year in year out she goes on the odd day out to Alton Towers, trip to Disneyland, yearly Download fest because it's Download (and not for the line-up), with McDonald's or Starbucks on the way... She seems to have the interests of a teen or student, I mean... There isn't an ounce of cultural stuff in her life, you know?
It doesn't have to be high-brow stuff, but she used to go places/visit museums when I first started watching her (Ben/Joe days). She used to go to the cinema with Maff or her friends/sisters pre-divorce. Nowadays (pre-pandemic of course) the only times we've seen her go to gigs/theatre/cinema was when O2 or another sponsor sent her.

In the 7 years I followed her, she's traveled around a lot but it's been mostly to pose in a swimming pool with other influencers, or if she's on a private trip her vlogs show 25% gorgeous sceneries to 75% eateries. Her most interesting travel blog was in New Orleans, and I suspect that's due to Josie's input, who has a genuine interest in local music scenes and other musicians.

I'm probably bitter because I live for visiting places, learning, going to gigs etc and have nowhere near her budget to fulfill my cultural needs, but you gotta admit it is such a shame that she's happy to throw her money away shopping and not remotely interested in widening her interests.

(rant over, sorry 😅)
Omg, that travel vlog made me desperate to go to New Orleans. I have little desire to visit the US outside Nola and NYC but man... it looks the coolest city. My fav video she made, probably.

V much the same mindset as you, hence why I always bang on about how I can't believe how little she talks about her Nepal trip. I looked into Nepal trips whilst I lived in Asia and they were so so expensive, the fact that she went and just never really brought it up again blows my mind. Food and restaurants are an important part of culture for me so I get the grubbing (I eat everything when on holiday) but Helen just seems to go for burgers or whatever in every city without indulging in anything new. I get some people just love their comfort zone but I do very much wonder why she goes abroad then just repeats the same cycles with whoever came with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t stop laughing at the car journey part, their faces whenever Helen was talking killed me

Can you imagine how much of a conversation cock-blocker it was to sit in a car with someone who is talking constantly into a fluffy tampon, and shoving it in your face hoping you’ll say something worthwhile and then have it plastered over YouTube…oosh. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine how much of a conversation cock-blocker it was to sit in a car with someone who is talking constantly into a fluffy tampon, and shoving it in your face hoping you’ll say something worthwhile and then have it plastered over YouTube…oosh. 😂
My favorite thing is how rude her oldest niece is to her haha in her sleepover video and in the Alton towers videos she looks down at Helen so much!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I didn’t have the energy to do a full rundown of this video (sorry Luna honey) so here’s my selection of screenshots and varying opinions

View attachment 618175

Helen talking to the back two passengers like children, and them exchanging a look of ‘for Christ sakes’

View attachment 618176

Helen going on, and on.. and on.. sorry wasn’t she on the other side of the car before 🤨

View attachment 618178

You got fuckin two Hashbrowns. Don’t fuckin fight me on this Fiwl. I refuse to deal with this one, fuckhead.

View attachment 618179

blah blah blah I fink we are going to Sainsburys..

View attachment 618183

If I shoved a mic in my husband’s face like this and expected him to provide me quality when he was in charge of a vehicle full of people (who it’s his responsibility to keep safe), he would be less than impressed and probably tell me to duck right off.

View attachment 618187

View attachment 618189

View attachment 618191

After a prolonged period of some painful game ‘I’m a stickler for the rules! THAts nOt A CHUrch!’ banter, she continues to show the number plate of the Volvo in front, something i’m sure they would be impressed with. Remind me never to go in a vehicle with Helga, I’d knock her block off.

View attachment 618194

What the duck is she on about? Postman Pat? I’ve stopped listening at this point tbh. Another number plate too. Stop that Helen it’s rude.

View attachment 618198

yay we here at Faltun Towers or whatever it is. You can feel the excretion excitement in Helen’s pants voice.

View attachment 618201

lost her mask. She’s such a clown lmao

View attachment 618205

A further few minutes of her face at terrible angles blah blah. Is this what Dentists see all day?

View attachment 618206

Fiwl is terrified his hair might get washed ahead..

View attachment 618207

Wouldn’t advise whatever lipstick Helen is wearing, looks like a bumhole.

View attachment 618208

Seems like that water ride took Fiwl’s hair off completely lmao.

View attachment 618209

FIFTTY POINTS TO HELEEENN. 🤪 #quirkerz
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

View attachment 618210

View attachment 618211
Thank you @Influensters 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is it just me who brings spare masks out??? I feel like Helens take on that doesn't surprise me though

Reactions: 25
Has anyone noticed how there’s a photo of her & Ben on her latest insta but not the one of her and Fiwl? No wonder Beth looks ready to attack.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was thinking about this last night after reading the brief overview of her video. Like, surely as she’s gotten older, since starting her channel. She’s seen friends/acquaintances/general peer group grow and develop as a whole. Meaning she’s probably seen many get married, get promotions, start businesses, grow their families and generally thrive without the need to post about it online. Surely you would presume at some point (in the last 2-3 years maybe?) on a deeper ‘try and keep it suppressed’ kind of level, she’s cottoned on that the z list influencer career path is leaving her in the dust compared to people she actually knows in real life. Judging by the looks on everyone faces in these video screencaps, she’s pissing everyone off with the bastard camera in their face every 5 minutes and she simply has to notice she is a nuisance. Whoever it was who made the comment about her keeping Philly around for his sperms.. whilst it is crude and hilarious on the surface, I genuinely think it’s the truth. Like, she sees having this relationship as a pathway to ‘progressing’ in life, whilst still having her foot in the door of ‘social media personality’. There’s more sensuality between myself and a plate of steamed broccoli for Christ’s sake, she’d be better off alone and giving more time to making actually decent content before giving up / winding down the job to do something proper !

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I give them kudos for putting up with her a 6am start with Norwich to Alton Towers being I’d say at least a three hour drive I’d of left her at the services, especially coming home they probably just want to wind down a bit after a long day.

Reactions: 14
Price of an all expenses covered trip!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
20210615_221955.jpg

Let's be real, she either couldn't get tickets or rope her friends into it. Would be hella shook if she's genuinely decided to be responsible at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
My partner and I go between;

‘Maccazzz’ and sometimes if we’re being immature we say ‘Mac Chonalds’.

KFC is better tho. 🎉

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Me, saying MUCKdonalds, realising I might be even worse than Helga 😅
As someone with a Mc surname and Irish ancestry, I can vouch that pronouncing McDonalds ‘Muck’ is correct. Mick is ….acceptable ish (but very clunky sounding to British/Irish ears) but definitely not Mack as it’s McDonalds not MacDonalds.

Mac is (more often) the Scots way. Both mean ‘son of’ Mc is more likely Irish, Mac is more likely Scottish. So someone with the surname MacGuire would be ‘Mack Guire’ and someone with the surname McLean would be pronounced ‘Muck-lean’ or ‘Muh-Clean’ (just like the F1 team McLaren is pronounced ‘Muh-Claren’ not ‘Mick-Laren’ or ‘Mack-Laren’

and that’s the end of the lesson today folks 🤣 I’m a bit of an etymology geek if you hadn’t worked that out 😆😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.