Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanna know what happened to her agony aunt 'series'. It's been two months since episode 1 (the second episode 1, it's been 7 months since the first one she did). Thought it was gonna be a monthly thing (like she said in both videos lol)

Her views are so low now, compared to this time last year her videos were bringing in 30-70k views. Now she's lucky to get half that, she's mostly getting 13k-35k views. I'd be worrying and start thinking about a career change if I were her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 25
I'd be worrying and start thinking about a career change if I were her 🤷‍♀️
I honestly think she should have stuck with her TA job. I could imagine her being good at it to be honest. Who knows what she'll end up doing. I know it was a long time ago, but she was so much more likeable whenever she was working for Mr Shoes. On re-watching, she's still annoying as tit in those days, but at the time I enjoyed it because we are a similar age and were at similar points in life, so it was enjoyable.

Reactions: 12
The state of it.
And no, Helga, it's just you.
Tbh, I do a bit. Food is a really important part of travel for me, going on a trip with my bf in a few weeks and have spent hours looking at places we could possibly go to eat. Things to do too but you know... you can get the answers to that much quicker whereas there's so many menus to read 😅

But I do hate the way she phrased that and as someone who has been visiting Cornwall for years, there's so many cool things to do that food wouldn't be top of my list of things to research for sure.

Really curious what she's managed to book with such short notice though. Have been having a look at UK holidays with my family lately and the mark up for this summer is absolutely astronomical, it's always bad in Cornwall so she'll have paid an arm and a leg to go now.

Reactions: 28
My travel itinerary always starts with what I want to do/see. Food is honestly the last thing on my mind because you can eat anywhere 😂

Reactions: 13
I'll look up places to do stuff then have a squint to see if there's food in the area to know whether to take something with me.

Reactions: 4
Really curious what she's managed to book with such short notice though. Have been having a look at UK holidays with my family lately and the mark up for this summer is absolutely astronomical, it's always bad in Cornwall so she'll have paid an arm and a leg to go now.
I'm thinking there's going to be ads in there as she's gone begging and got free accommodation 🙄

Reactions: 22
I watched the latest video while bored this morning, we didnt miss much. Just her talking about how shes loving the weather now and shes happy in her own bubble and how shes loved catching up with friends and family. She spoke about her office and how when she said she was doing all her filming in there it only lasted a few weeks as it was a pain. Now she wants to organise it again so she can shoot her dress up reels in it, still had to take a tray of mugs away from band practice the other day. She mentioned her Shark hoover as she was cleaning her office and was shifting huge boxes of Sunny bones tshirts.
Then she did her make-up and mentioned products she liked and took us in her dark bedroom to show off those smock dresses we have already seen and her neon light. That was pretty much it.

Reactions: 16
I’m off to Cornwall on the 28th, please dear god don’t let her being going anywhere near where I am 🤣
I’m not a gate keeper at all, but I just feel irrationally annoyed that Helen is going 😂 it’s like my second home, and I love that it seems to have been kept Helen free for all this time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I do somewhat plan around food, because if I go somewhere thats a vegan food desert imma be hangry 😂 but it’s not the number one thing I think of.

Reactions: 18
067BEA47-57EA-4A13-BF3F-A10F5F004152.jpeg

So bitchy, I can imagine the people who are going won’t give a tit about the weather.. they’ll just be so so happy to be able to be doing what they genuinely love again.

I wouldn’t care about the weather. It’s kind of the norm in UK really. I wish I was going, I would have tried if I wasn’t pregnant!!

• Wow
Reactions: 43
I wanna know what happened to her agony aunt 'series'. It's been two months since episode 1 (the second episode 1, it's been 7 months since the first one she did). Thought it was gonna be a monthly thing (like she said in both videos lol)

Her views are so low now, compared to this time last year her videos were bringing in 30-70k views. Now she's lucky to get half that, she's mostly getting 13k-35k views. I'd be worrying and start thinking about a career change if I were her 🤷‍♀️
It really was a bad call to give up that teaching assistant job.
(sorry @skvallertant I am catching up the thread and now see your post. Agreed, she's less insufferable when she has at least one foot on the ground)

Regarding Helen's food obsession: When I go on a trip I make a checklist of all local specialties, dishes & drinks to try as I find it really fun, *however* that is not the be all and end all of my trip, just a fun part of it.
So weird to focus one's trip on restaurants and bars with the sightseeing serving as filler until the next meal 🤦‍♀️

She spoke about her office and how when she said she was doing all her filming in there it only lasted a few weeks as it was a pain.
"Tell me you're still reading Tattle without telling me you're still reading Tattle" 😏

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Drownload wasnt fun so I'd be a bit worried if it was raining tbh. But it wouldnt stop me going. Just seems like shes said shes not going and trying to make herself feel good by being bitter. The feelings and fave video kind of felt like she told herself she should film so just wondered around with the camera making it up as shes goes along. I watch alot of boring things for enjoyment but it's like a new kind of bored when you are watching someone decide what they want to show you.

Also I dont know. I have become increasingly fed up with "influencers" I follow that complain about not being able to do certain things during a global pandemic. Most of my friends are shut ins before the pandemic and I live alone. I would be so happy to be outside around people but family trip conflicts with download this year. Its just like helen has seen her family and friends through the entire year. She hasnt experienced isolation in the slightest and shes gone out constantly what the hell does she have to be bitter about? Influencers and their entitlement to experience everything or theyre hard done by is the worst. Sorry for the rant!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Drownload wasnt fun so I'd be a bit worried if it was raining tbh. But it wouldnt stop me going. Just seems like shes said shes not going and trying to make herself feel good by being bitter. The feelings and fave video kind of felt like she told herself she should film so just wondered around with the camera making it up as shes goes along. I watch alot of boring things for enjoyment but it's like a new kind of bored when you are watching someone decide what they want to show you.

Also I dont know. I have become increasingly fed up with "influencers" I follow that complain about not being able to do certain things during a global pandemic. Most of my friends are shut ins before the pandemic and I live alone. I would be so happy to be outside around people but family trip conflicts with download this year. Its just like helen has seen her family and friends through the entire year. She hasnt experienced isolation in the slightest and shes gone out constantly what the hell does she have to be bitter about? Influencers and their entitlement to experience everything or theyre hard done by is the worst. Sorry for the rant!
You could actually see her just trying to think of what to show off or speak about. She had no plan for that upload at all. I noticed she mentioned that she would sort her office out properly next week, no doubt that will be used as content. I'm cleaning my bathroom tonight shall i upload cleaning my toilet as content for the views??

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.