Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 622990
So bitchy, I can imagine the people who are going won’t give a tit about the weather.. they’ll just be so so happy to be able to be doing what they genuinely love again.

I wouldn’t care about the weather. It’s kind of the norm in UK really. I wish I was going, I would have tried if I wasn’t pregnant!!
Good god that picture is terrifying!

Reactions: 11
You could actually see her just trying to think of what to show off or speak about. She had no plan for that upload at all. I noticed she mentioned that she would sort her office out properly next week, no doubt that will be used as content. I'm cleaning my bathroom tonight shall i upload cleaning my toilet as content for the views??
Didn't she already do that with the previous monthly faves video? Just crashing on the bed and noticing something, "oh yeah, and that..."
So half arsed.

Reactions: 11
I’m not her target audience. I’ve never been influenced to purchase anything she has talked about or promoted. I no longer subscribe to any of her social media. Yet she lingers in my mind...like a car crash you can’t turn away from I keep waiting for her to mature just a bit! Do something selfless. I don’t think it will happen. By age 30 most of us have a direction in life that sustains our mental health.. a career..a hobby.. children...anything to be passionate about. She is completely shallow! If FOOD is her thing..then go at it whole hog! Go beyond the chips and nandos. Do some research! Don’t just half arse being a vegetarian and not make it through one day! She used to supposedly like to plan things ( or was that just to get free stuff from paper chase?) I’m wondering what I ever saw in her.

Reactions: 36
I’m not her target audience. I’ve never been influenced to purchase anything she has talked about or promoted. I no longer subscribe to any of her social media. Yet she lingers in my mind...like a car crash you can’t turn away from I keep waiting for her to mature just a bit! Do something selfless. I don’t think it will happen. By age 30 most of us have a direction in life that sustains our mental health.. a career..a hobby.. children...anything to be passionate about. She is completely shallow! If FOOD is her thing..then go at it whole hog! Go beyond the chips and nandos. Do some research! Don’t just half arse being a vegetarian and not make it through one day! She used to supposedly like to plan things ( or was that just to get free stuff from paper chase?) I’m wondering what I ever saw in her.
I've often wondered why her and Gabriella Lindley, who are both food obsessed, don't just make proper food videos. I just watched a video by Neomi Jon (I think that's her name!) and she made a video where she only ate instant ramen for 7 days. It was very entertaining; she tried all different kinds and recipes, and it's not a particularly hard video to put together?

Reactions: 21
I've often wondered why her and Gabriella Lindley, who are both food obsessed, don't just make proper food videos. I just watched a video by Neomi Jon (I think that's her name!) and she made a video where she only ate instant ramen for 7 days. It was very entertaining; she tried all different kinds and recipes, and it's not a particularly hard video to put together?
Yes..Naomi Jon is hilarious

Reactions: 9
Imagine Helen and Gabby collaborating on a food video.... they could swap diets for the day, I bet Helen would love a bath lasagne.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
View attachment 622990
So bitchy, I can imagine the people who are going won’t give a tit about the weather.. they’ll just be so so happy to be able to be doing what they genuinely love again.

I wouldn’t care about the weather. It’s kind of the norm in UK really. I wish I was going, I would have tried if I wasn’t pregnant!!
Helga is just a jealous, spiteful wee witch. She'd love to be there so she needs to make a thing about being glad she isn't. Tragic.

Reactions: 21
So did her beg worked? Has she found accommodation in Cornwall? Wherever she ends up needs to go on a no go list as clearly gifted.

Reactions: 7
I watched her latest video earlier while I was washing up and tidying the kitchen - what a shambles. She's lucky that she has old fans to keep watching her because there is no way she is getting any new viewers now. If you clicked on one of her videos for the first time, you'd x out within the first few minutes. She's like a random middle aged woman who has just discovered YouTube and decided to try her hand at making a few videos, not someone who has been making content for 10 years.

As ever, she looks rough as toast (she just looks grubby all the time) and appears to be slightly stoned. This is so usual now that it hardly seems worth mentioning. I had to laugh at her mentioning veggie stuff again when she had a lamb kebab in her last video and also her mentioning she'd been 'in the studio' several times, presumably to ensure everyone watching knows what an exciting media career she still has.

The only interesting thing left about Helen is how much longer she can keep the 'influencer' career going.

Reactions: 34
I watched her latest video earlier while I was washing up and tidying the kitchen - what a shambles. She's lucky that she has old fans to keep watching her because there is no way she is getting any new viewers now. If you clicked on one of her videos for the first time, you'd x out within the first few minutes. She's like a random middle aged woman who has just discovered YouTube and decided to try her hand at making a few videos, not someone who has been making content for 10 years.

As ever, she looks rough as toast (she just looks grubby all the time) and appears to be slightly stoned. This is so usual now that it hardly seems worth mentioning. I had to laugh at her mentioning veggie stuff again when she had a lamb kebab in her last video and also her mentioning she'd been 'in the studio' several times, presumably to ensure everyone watching knows what an exciting media career she still has.

The only interesting thing left about Helen is how much longer she can keep the 'influencer' career going.
So it appears vegetarianism is over with :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else on here know Philip? I do, we went to school together, he was my first boyfriend actually! He looked a lot better looking back then I might add. Seems strange that she never mentions seeing his parents or brother.

• Wow
Reactions: 47
I will be shocked if shes still on youtube in a couple of years. It seems without her holidays she has zero content.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.