Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's plenty she does that is terrible that I am happy to mock but if she really does have PMDD like she mentioned in her video then her emotional range isn't really her fault!
Sincerely
A clearly triggered PMDD sufferer 🤣

In all seriousness though I wish she'd elaborate on that or do a vid about it, it's a condition that needs more awareness!
I'm not sure that she has been diagnosed with PMDD by a medical professional, I think she has just diagnosed herself! I also stand by my statement that a functioning adult who is aware that they have a medical condition that affects their behaviour can't then use that as an excuse for every single problematic thing they do. Also does PMDD make you act like a sulky toddler every single time you don't get your own way?! Helga behaves like that all the time, not just in the week before her period.

Unfortunately for Helen the person recapping her vids became more important to this thread than Helen herself! 😂

I agree the threads aren't the same without Luna. They were always a lot slower when she wasn't around so it's just kinda gone back to how it was before? 🤷
Luna put a massive amount of effort into her content review posts, they drove the thread, and they were better put together and more entertaining than Helen's actual content. I'm wondering if she had a 'what am I doing with my life' moment mid post and just decided to delete her account - her posting must have been very time consuming and taken a lot of effort.

Helen is so boring and her content is so poor that I'm losing interest in even 'hate watching'. I used to watch some of her videos when I was washing up/tidying the kitchen in the evenings but I can't even be bothered with them as background entertainment now. The last few, I've not made it through more than a couple of minutes before I've x'd out and found something else. Also, as life goes back to normal, I am getting busier and I've got less time to waste following content creators who I don't actually like (I've deleted Instagram altogether), and I'm guessing that's the same for a lot of other people too.

I always said that this thread was helping keep Helen relevant and it would eventually get quieter. She says she hates Tattle but I can imagine her secretly being butthurt when she's become so boring that we don't talk about her at all :LOL: .

Reactions: 31
Not helen comparing her niece to herself in the recording studio and making her re-record tik tok clips.

You could hear how miserable she was having to repeat the line and Helen's like make sure you actually sing it looks better when you actually sing 🥴

Reactions: 16
She's in London again... This time for the Aphetwat (Aphetor) games

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20210603-114528_Instagram.jpg

I actually like this outfit, simple, no dorky hat but once again...those bleeping boots man. #freehelgasankles

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Some Docs would look cute with that outfit. She looks really nice apart from the boots.

Reactions: 29
Didn’t she even say they’re ridiculously uncomfortable when she got the second pair in another colour? 🙄

Reactions: 8
This video is so interesting, mature, honest and well put across. Helen should give it a watch just to see someone's point of view. Financial security and the panic when you see your views dropping despite having a lot of subs, feeling stagnant and her view on how her channel has 'been in the red'.

what it's like to expire on youtube

Reactions: 13
I love this! So open and honest. Really interesting to hear her say she doesn't enjoy it anymore. I wish more YouTubers would drop the bullshit and acknowledge their dwindling views and that it's time for a rethink.

Like she says, nobody thinks they're going to be doing this for 30 years unless they're a total idiot.....

Reactions: 15
Wait, so Fil went away for a stag weekend so Helen had to have a sleepover. She really can’t be alone, can she!?

Reactions: 26
I hope Luna’s okay too, the thought of her coming back and reading all these lovely posts about her warms my heart. 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No disrespect to anyone on this thread you’re all legends but it really isn’t the same without Luna her presence is a big miss.

I wish there was a way to find out if she’s ok, I’m probably overthinking but it’s never sat well with me the way she just disappeared.

Josie if you’re Luna can you maybe drop us a hidden message maybe post a photo with mini moons or something?

This is such a funny coincidence haha.

Attachments

• Haha
I think someone mentioned earlier that Luna may be having family/health problems, not 100% sure who that was or where it came from so maybe be untrue but perhaps something urgent came up. Either way, wishing her all the best where ever she may be.

Also,
Helen on her IG story: I missed hotel 'breakie'
Helen, literally last week on Tiktok: Who wants to see my hotel room?!?! ☺☺☺

It's been a week...

View attachment 601092
I actually like this outfit, simple, no dorky hat but once again...those bleeping boots man. #freehelgasankles
I like this too! It gives me cowgirl vibes, which I'm not 100% about, but she looks natural and really pretty. The look definitely suits her.

EDIT: OMG I don't know how to screen record but if anyone does, PLEASE do the video of Bash scaring the tit out of Helen. We need it here.

Reactions: 11
Didn't someone say on here that if Luna is Josie she should post something moon related 👀👀
We’re getting into Britney Spears territory now! Josie, if you’re Luna- wear yellow in your next story!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Didn't someone say on here that if Luna is Josie she should post something moon related 👀👀
I should’ve explained it better. That was the reason why I found this funny as she posted it a few hours after the tattle comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is such a funny coincidence haha.
👀
I know it’s probably a coincidence but if Josie is Luna you couldn’t blame her Helen treats her shocking.

I would love to be a fly on the wall at Helen & Josie’s next meet up if Helen is still lurking on this thread could lead to some awkward questions 😂.

Also does anyone know what’s going on with the whole Aphetor Games thing? It already happened back in April didn’t it? Unless they’re going to pass off then as now.

• Haha
i do love these threads and everyone on them but i can imagine if i was posting and putting in the level of effort that luna was, i would definitely start to question whether it was super healthy or productive to be spending so much time talking about how much i don’t like helen, so i can kind of understand if she’s decided to step away from tattle.

really hope she’s okay though and just off living her best life! 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.