Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i do love these threads and everyone on them but i can imagine if i was posting and putting in the level of effort that luna was, i would definitely start to question whether it was super healthy or productive to be spending so much time talking about how much i don’t like helen, so i can kind of understand if she’s decided to step away from tattle.

really hope she’s okay though and just off living her best life! 💕
For sure. The fact that she was so committed to slating Helen in such an OTT way (screengrabs, receipts from past videos, always posting here within minutes of Helen posting) always made me think that she was someone close to Helga. Or someone who had fallen out with her.

Reactions: 21
I really don’t think Josie is Luna. If it was someone who knows Helen in real life then I doubt they are a current friend.

I agree that Luna was the driving force of the conversation as she was the one always keeping everyone up to date on Helen’s content. Thanks to her I never had to look at her Instagram etc or watch a video.

Reactions: 26
I'm so baffled by what's going on over the Aphetor Games. Interested to see what content appears.

I haven't actually noticed anything from Helen coming up in my ig feed over the last few days. Assumed slow news day. Also missing Luna's recaps 😔

Reactions: 13
I'm not 100% sure what the Aphetor Games is and at this point, it feels too late to ask

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I'm not 100% sure what the Aphetor Games is and at this point, it feels too late to ask
Is it one of those whatever you think it is, it is type of things mixed with a glorified sports day for bellends influencers?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it one of those whatever you think it is, it is type of things mixed with a glorified sports day for bellends influencers?
I think so? But I don't understand if it's a show, web series, streamed event, or whatever. Their yt has 208 subs and their IG is only on 1401... why would anyone get involved...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Omfg same!! Thank you 🤣 I wasn’t here for the previous one (gutted I missed out on them apparently making so much fun of her- ...I’m a terrible person) as I was still a fan at the time- but I don’t remember her doing it at all!

Reactions: 9
I feel like it’s ‘5 Star Athletics’* for people who think they’re more important than they really are.

*aware 5 star athletics is something that might be a 90s British thing and I’m sorry, I’m in my mid 30s - I am old 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For sure. The fact that she was so committed to slating Helen in such an OTT way (screengrabs, receipts from past videos, always posting here within minutes of Helen posting) always made me think that she was someone close to Helga. Or someone who had fallen out with her.
I don’t think Helen has friends as intelligent as Luna!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think so? But I don't understand if it's a show, web series, streamed event, or whatever. Their yt has 208 subs and their IG is only on 1401... why would anyone get involved...
I've got more followers than that 😂 Maybe I should start my own pointless internet sports day.

The first competition? Which influencer can get in the bin the fastest. Round two? Throwing yourself into the sea

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've got more followers than that 😂 Maybe I should start my own pointless internet sports day.

The first competition? Which influencer can get in the bin the fastest. Round two? Throwing yourself into the sea
Id watch helen yeet herself into the sea...

• Haha
Just checked, she seems to be following him again
lovers tiff? 🤭
Helen does seem like the sort of girlfriend who would kick off about her fella going on a stag weekend - it wouldn’t surprise me at all if she’s had some kind of meltdown about that.

• Heart
Helen does seem like the sort of girlfriend who would kick off about her fella going on a stag weekend - it wouldn’t surprise me at all if she’s had some kind of meltdown about that.
Potentially angry as she is intimidated by the fact there could be strippers, showing Fiwl what he’s missing out on.. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Another conspiracy theory - Luna actually works for Apethor games, which would explain her absence and putting Helga on the wheel of misfortune

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.