Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so pathetic in the baseball cap. A desperate sign of a woman in her 30’s trying to fit in with the teens.
Before Helen’s decent into the charity shop reject bin, I used to be a huge “wear whatever you want and be yourself” advocate but seeing her pictures lately looking like when you let a toddler pick out their own outfit for nursery (from the dressing up box) and the sub par tiktok content, all I can do is cringe. I’m only 24 myself and you wouldn’t catch me even using that app, let alone posting on it trying to fit in and make a name for myself on there. It is for children! With the odd exception of actually funny adults 😂😂😂 filming your filthy hotel room and talking about how you fell asleep eating a donut is content that no one needed. No one, babe xxx

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20210601_223056_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20210601_223056_com.instagram.android.jpg

I actually really like this look on Helen, it just feels far more natural and her fringe actually suits her here!
Funny how she is talking about how shite her teeth are... Maybe it's time to get rid of the snack drawer?

Unrelated :
Has anyone seen Luna back on Tattle?

Reactions: 11
View attachment 599403View attachment 599403

I actually really like this look on Helen, it just feels far more natural and her fringe actually suits her here!
Funny how she is talking about how shite her teeth are... Maybe it's time to get rid of the snack drawer?

Unrelated :
Has anyone seen Luna back on Tattle?
All I can see is that her sunglasses are halfway down her face and under her nose, but her eyelids are above them (the glasses are real aren't they? It isn't a filer or something?).

I agree that she looks lovely when she's wearing less makeup and that blush pink looks nice on her too.

No, I haven't seen anything 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched the video but why would teenagers need Helen’s advice when it comes to Tik Tok?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Helen isn’t following Phil’s Instagram account anymore. Yet he is still following her….hmmm.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I imagine every other day is bust up day when you live with Helga, given she has the emotional range of a toddler 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she’s trying to pass herself off as vegetarian then why is she having a massive barbecue, filming it and then putting it up online?
Also, what ever happened to her skating?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Nah. Its just that she's a chronically insufferable tit.
hah i agree

i have now come to the conclusion that i cant be arsed with watching her anymore, so i am gona get rid of youtube and insta of hers. I have been watching her since near enough beginning of Maff all the way through to 2 weeks ago. I just find her vids so so boring now, i really cant be bothered! She isnt interesting at all, def lost a follower here :)

Reactions: 23
I imagine every other day is bust up day when you live with Helga, given she has the emotional range of a toddler 😆.
There's plenty she does that is terrible that I am happy to mock but if she really does have PMDD like she mentioned in her video then her emotional range isn't really her fault!
Sincerely
A clearly triggered PMDD sufferer 🤣

In all seriousness though I wish she'd elaborate on that or do a vid about it, it's a condition that needs more awareness!

Reactions: 14
First post on here - hey guys 👋
As someone who studied photography for 5 years, invested in all the gear and gave up on it as a career because it’s so damn competitive and hard to get into, this kinda thing absolutely boils my piss 😠
Pay an actual photographer to come and do your promo photos!

Attachments

Reactions: 21
There's plenty she does that is terrible that I am happy to mock but if she really does have PMDD like she mentioned in her video then her emotional range isn't really her fault!
Sincerely
A clearly triggered PMDD sufferer 🤣

In all seriousness though I wish she'd elaborate on that or do a vid about it, it's a condition that needs more awareness!
Indeed if she really suffers from PMDD it would be interesting to get a real talk about the condition in a video.

However, her behaviour is tit all the time... she was complaining about her mood swings and depressive thoughts years ago and said she stopped the pill because of that (if I remember correctly), then she started taking antidepressants and going to therapy. Yet, either she is not improving, or she’s choosing to continue showing only the worst side of her on her videos.
Maybe she really should get a second opinion on her medication, because whatever she is doing right now doesn’t seem to be working very well for her...

Reactions: 10
hah i agree

i have now come to the conclusion that i cant be arsed with watching her anymore, so i am gona get rid of youtube and insta of hers. I have been watching her since near enough beginning of Maff all the way through to 2 weeks ago. I just find her vids so so boring now, i really cant be bothered! She isnt interesting at all, def lost a follower here :)
Oh and i forgot to say, as mentioned on here once before, the bloody tea making at the beginning of every vid!! Just cant any more

Oh and i forgot to say, as mentioned on here once before, the bloody tea making at the beginning of every vid!! Just cant any more

Reactions: 13
Its interesting how quiet this thread is getting. I havent watched her last couple of videos, do we think its just because people are so over her that we cant even be bothered?

Reactions: 38
Its interesting how quiet this thread is getting. I havent watched her last couple of videos, do we think its just because people are so over her that we cant even be bothered?
Think we all just need a break from KettleVision 🤣

4DA82538-F06B-4149-B124-B4F764EA813B.jpeg
What is this pose about?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Just a personal feeling but I’d say
A) Yes ...
And B) the vibe has taken a hit due to the lack of closure on the Luna situation

Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.