Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That gross baby voice, stinks of manipulation. You could comb through a handful of her videos over the years and see the toddler voice comes out when she's either A, talking/demanding food, B, trying to get one of her various boyfriends to do something they don't want to probably because they have been at work all day or C, justifying an outlandish or expensive purchase to a friend or family member. Though I admit the eye rolling and mockney accent seems to of been more prominent lately. Either way its not like the dog owner could say no. duck off leave me alone..bit like when Phil said he wants to be left alone after work, and Maff and Mark and not have a camera shoved in his face did she listen? Na... The voice comes out and then upside down mouth thing she's does added with a dash of nose picking, ham fisting and sulking until she gets her own way. If I had to guess she's been spoilt as a child and due to not living in the real world, where that behaviour doesn't fly, has never grown out of it! It's her way of getting what she wants, it's her comfort zone. But I imagine it makes it hard for people to say No to her, she would probably take offence to it and say she's being 'criticised' . But no one wants a succubus y'now. Not everyone is that stupid.
(I'm miss luna as I know she would have multiple examples and clips ) 😅 rant over.

Reactions: 30
I totally agree with this something is off, I was thinking possibly a form of autism
I know I shouldn't arm chair diagnose so this is pure speculation but there's a relatively new diagnosed condition (recognised around 2013), Social Disorder Condition, and people with symptoms were often diagnosed with autism before it became recognised. Helen displays quite a lot of characteristics of this condition, in particular;

'Poor pragmatics — or changing speech and communication to fit the circumstances — is one of the hallmark characteristics of SCD. People with SCD have trouble modifying their communication — including tone of voice, pitch, and volume — based on the specific situation.'

As we've touched on before, she also hits a lot of the markers for ADHD.

But equally, she is clearly a spoiled brat who doesn't hear the word no often enough. And I also agree with @AB3's succinct summary of her personality 😂. Of course it's totally possible to have a recognised condition that affects behaviour and also be a twit - functioning adults shouldn't use diagnosed conditions as a way to constantly justify crappy behaviour.

Reactions: 18
Nah. Its just that she's a chronically insufferable tit.
Haha yes true 😂🤣

I know I shouldn't arm chair diagnose so this is pure speculation but there's a relatively new diagnosed condition (recognised around 2013), Social Disorder Condition, and people with symptoms were often diagnosed with autism before it became recognised. Helen displays quite a lot of characteristics of this condition, in particular;

'Poor pragmatics — or changing speech and communication to fit the circumstances — is one of the hallmark characteristics of SCD. People with SCD have trouble modifying their communication — including tone of voice, pitch, and volume — based on the specific situation.'

As we've touched on before, she also hits a lot of the markers for ADHD.

But equally, she is clearly a spoiled brat who doesn't hear the word no often enough. And I also agree with @AB3's succinct summary of her personality 😂. Of course it's totally possible to have a recognised condition that affects behaviour and also be a twit - functioning adults shouldn't use diagnosed conditions as a way to constantly justify crappy behaviour.
That does sound like her a lot, but yes could also be what @AB3 said, totally agree she’s a twit regardless

Reactions: 7
She’s very egotistical but I think she’s pretty insecure. She’s loud and gives the impression of confidence but a lot of it is for show.

Reactions: 22
She’s very egotistical but I think she’s pretty insecure. She’s loud and gives the impression of confidence but a lot of it is for show.
This exactly - people who are actually truly genuinely confident don’t need to go on about how confident they are pretty much 24/7 because they don’t feel the need to over compensate or prove anything to anyone 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I deffo think the sudden spike in her body confidence content/posts/output is just gleams doing.
They’ve 100% told her to play that angle.
She’s as insecure as she’s always been fo sho

Reactions: 24
Much of the body positivity/body confidence stuff churned out online is purely performative imo which takes away any meaning of it which is a shame

Reactions: 23
She’s speaking like a child, that’s why it’s bizarre. She’s doing that weird sickly sweet voice she puts on when she’s ordering food etc. Also when she asks the dog owner if she can stroke her dog the woman is clearly reluctant (she says something along the lines of the dog is a bit skittish/shy) and Helen just carries on fussing the dog and blah blahing on to someone who doesn’t seem to be that keen to converse with her.
Thisss and also the fact she wants ANOTHER dog despite the fact she's a terrible dog owner 😪

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Thisss and also the fact she wants ANOTHER dog despite the fact she's a terrible dog owner 😪
Imagine the state of that lawn with three dog's turds left to sit there for weeks :sick: And she'd need a bigger utility room/dog night prison!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m getting SERIOUS Mr.G (Summer Heights High) vibes from her choreographing and telling her niece how to do her TikTok. Poor thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her eldest niece is very aware of the camera, isn’t she 😂 she’s definitely a mini Helen

Reactions: 19
She talks about her band way too much for someone who only has two songs

Did you guys know Helen is in a band? And they have band practice in her office? And she goes to recording studios?

GUYS, have fil and helen broken up??

She doesn't follow clutchandgo anymore and he wasn;t in the last video at all/no mention of him :unsure:
theres a part in the vid where she's in her garden andmentions getting someone to come clean it up (weeding etc), weird she never mentioned getting fillip to do that?

She doesn't follow his personal insta either!!!

edit - maybe a false alarm, his last post speaks about being away at a stag do and helen liked it. idk why she doesn't follow either of his accounts though, i'm certain she did before

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Did you guys know Helen is in a band? And they have band practice in her office? And she goes to recording studios?

She doesn't follow clutchandgo anymore and he wasn;t in the last video at all/no mention of him :unsure:
theres a part in the vid where she's in her garden andmentions getting someone to come clean it up (weeding etc), weird she never mentioned getting fillip to do that?

edit - maybe a false alarm, his last post speaks about being away at a stag do and helen liked it. idk why she doesn't follow either of his accounts though, i'm certain she did before
He was in the last video at the 15 min mark I think.

Reactions: 5
Why was so much of that video just Helen coaching her nieces on how to do Tik Toks? Why not just put the camera down and enjoy spending time with them instead of filming you filming them?

He's probably just knee deep in dog tit because he wants to mow the lawn, bless him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He was in the last video at the 15 min mark I think.
ahh yeah I heard a man talk but wasn’t sure if that was him or one of the guests, because she hadn’t mentioned him elsewhere in the video and unfollowed him on Instagram (which I know doesn’t mean much 😅)

Why was so much of that video just Helen coaching her nieces on how to do Tik Toks? Why not just put the camera down and enjoy spending time with them instead of filming you filming them?
it was weird, she never even showed the finished tiktoks

Reactions: 10

that’s very weird for her not to follow them on her main though, especially as she still follows him on sunny booes and her home account 🤔

Reactions: 9
She looks so pathetic in the baseball cap. A desperate sign of a woman in her 30’s trying to fit in with the teens.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.