Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arse shots are back again. (Has this hallway always looked like the red light district?). Time for the dogs to be put on their harnesses.
This sent me. I'm imaging Helen in a window in Amsterdam in that awful gold outfit, falling off her shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As usual I am confounded by the fact that some people love these vlogs and think they’re great content. There’s a lot of serious caffeine/ bowel talk in the comments 🙄. Loving these two and Helga’s responses in particular because I think they sum her up perfectly.

Pic 1 - Helens attitude to everything - just pressure people into doing what you want regardless of their preferences and feelings.

Pic 2 - If you don’t know what a word means, maybe check a dictionary?
'I wish I had friends who wanted to do things like this'

What, like listen to you chatting about your bowels?!

In all seriousness, having a walk and going to a pub isn't a niche/ completely OUT THERE thing to do is it? It shouldn't be too hard to find people who want to do either of those things because they're so universal. I can't imagine any of my friends not wanting to do one or the other!?

Helga went for the ‘battered cod’ wrap, cos ya know, vegetarianism
I missed this because I was on 2X speed towards the end 😂 that vegetarian lifestyle.....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's so funny banging on about your vegetarian lifestyle then eating fish. Mate. It's been 5 minutes. Just give it a month quietly then you can even milk a video about it after... "I found it really hard not to eat meat and fish so I've been more of a pescatarian but have decided just cutting down on meat is the right thing for me". I think a lot of people would actually be able to relate to that.

Reactions: 34
I didn't finish the vlog, it was mainly to do with faeces and as we all know about how little she washes her hands, nah, not for me.
'I wish I had friends who wanted to do things like this'

What, like listen to you chatting about your bowels?!

In all seriousness, having a walk and going to a pub isn't a niche/ completely OUT THERE thing to do is it? It shouldn't be too hard to find people who want to do either of those things because they're so universal. I can't imagine any of my friends not wanting to do one or the other!?
I assumed the commenter meant her friends were still too concerned about Covid or perhaps they live somewhere where that's not allowed yet!

Reactions: 9
Drunk driving in the new vlog?! Nice!!! She had a full pint then drove home. What the hell??

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I didn't finish the vlog, it was mainly to do with faeces and as we all know about how little she washes her hands, nah, not for me.

I assumed the commenter meant her friends were still too concerned about Covid or perhaps they live somewhere where that's not allowed yet!
Aaaaah that makes more sense!

Reactions: 2
C3549125-8567-4EAA-AFCD-3C3FC27E8A68.png
6F13D082-138A-45FF-A103-2EF313841130.png

It’s good she’s communicating about this.

However coming from someone who admitted being too lazy to use condoms and « being bad »... that’s a bit sketchy 🤔

Reactions: 37
I love to see it talked about, here's hoping that she's more responsible in her approach than she was with her contraception and anti depressant videos

Reactions: 17
Helen using her platform for something good that benefits more people than just her? Never thought I’d see the day

• Haha
Reactions: 31
yeah, I didn’t change it - I’m unsure why the mention of Luna was removed as it didn’t specifically say her username?
Hmm... Maybe I need to get myself over to the conspiracy theories thread, but something seems very ‘off’ about Luna’s disappearance.

I wonder if she was exposed as someone close to Helga? Maybe Helga herself will reveal all?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Hmm... Maybe I need to get myself over to the conspiracy theories thread, but something seems very ‘off’ about Luna’s disappearance.

I wonder if she was exposed as someone close to Helga? Maybe Helga herself will reveal all?!
If someone deletes their profile or is removed from the site, do their profile and comments all disappear as well? Luna's profile is still there and her comments etc all exist, she just disappeared immediately after posting an Instagram update.

Wasn't there a situation with an influencer being exposed on Tattle because the person they were gossiping about had tailored their insta stories so that only certain people could see them and they worked out who was posting on here?!

I do hope Luna is OK though and that she returns soon so that any conspiracies are disproved.

Reactions: 27
If someone deletes their profile or is removed from the site, do their profile and comments all disappear as well? Luna's profile is still there and her comments etc all exist, she just disappeared immediately after posting an Instagram update.

Wasn't there a situation with an influencer being exposed on Tattle because the person they were gossiping about had tailored their insta stories so that only certain people could see them and they worked out who was posting on here?!

I do hope Luna is OK though and that she returns soon so that any conspiracies are disproved.
Yeah I think that was Becca Rose.

I think their posts stay but their profile vanishes? I do hope she's ok and comes back when she feels she can.

Drunk driving in the new vlog?! Nice!!! She had a full pint then drove home. What the hell??
You can have pint and then drive.

According to this website https://www.mustard.co.uk/car-insurance/guides/how-long-after-drinking-can-i-drive/:

The current drink-live limit works out at around four units for men – roughly two pints of normal strength beer. For women, it’s about three units which is just over a pint or a large glass of regular strength wine.

If she just had the one pint, I think we can calm down.

Just had a look at her weekend recap on IG. Isn't chocolate really bad for dogs? Why is she so careless? Between that (who needs 10 cakes out on the table when there's just the two of you on the sofa?) and having her dogs jumping around seemingly unsecured in the boot when she's driving... She's such a tit dog owner

choc.PNG

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Just had a look at her weekend recap on IG. Isn't chocolate really bad for dogs? Why is she so careless? Between that (who needs 10 cakes out on the table when there's just the two of you on the sofa?) and having her dogs jumping around seemingly unsecured in the boot when she's driving... She's such a tit dog owner

View attachment 589825
Yep, chocolate is poisonous too dogs and can kill them. 👍

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.