Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As usual I am confounded by the fact that some people love these vlogs and think they’re great content. There’s a lot of serious caffeine/ bowel talk in the comments 🙄. Loving these two and Helga’s responses in particular because I think they sum her up perfectly.

Pic 1 - Helens attitude to everything - just pressure people into doing what you want regardless of their preferences and feelings.

Pic 2 - If you don’t know what a word means, maybe check a dictionary?
“What’s does that mean?” has she morphed into Gollum?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So glad to see Helen talking about the health survey! Hopefully she's had a positive influence on others to do the same 😊

On the other hand "I can't wait for this year" re: Aphetor Games... Hasn't she already been?!

Reactions: 13
On the other hand "I can't wait for this year" re: Aphetor Games... Hasn't she already been?!
Haa just proves what we all thought when we said they’ll make out they’re doing it when restrictions have loosened. When in actual fact they did it the first week in April.

Reactions: 22
Hmm... Maybe I need to get myself over to the conspiracy theories thread, but something seems very ‘off’ about Luna’s disappearance.

I wonder if she was exposed as someone close to Helga? Maybe Helga herself will reveal all?!
I had wondered this too, and it’s strange to me that since Luna vanished, Helen has been calmer, verging into reasonable. Doesn’t really mean much, it could just be that having the option to leave the house legally is good for Helen and I’m feeling more generous.

I really hope Luna is okay and just lost her phone or got locked out of her account and can’t reset the password.

Ultimate tinfoil hat conspiracy: Luna is Helen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I had wondered this too, and it’s strange to me that since Luna vanished, Helen has been calmer, verging into reasonable. Doesn’t really mean much, it could just be that having the option to leave the house legally is good for Helen and I’m feeling more generous.

I really hope Luna is okay and just lost her phone or got locked out of her account and can’t reset the password.

Ultimate tinfoil hat conspiracy: Luna is Helen 😂
Imagine we all want Luna to come back and it ends up being Helen 😂. Nah it can’t be, her video summaries were miles better than the actual videos. Be nice to know if she’s ok though.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Drunk driving in the new vlog?! Nice!!! She had a full pint then drove home. What the hell??
You can have a pint and drive lol depending on the %, which she drinks ale which is a lot of the time low %. Also depending on how much you’ve eaten etc so if she’s having a pint of ale with her food then drives home that’s absolutely fine

Reactions: 13
You can have a pint and drive lol depending on the %, which she drinks ale which is a lot of the time low %. Also depending on how much you’ve eaten etc so if she’s having a pint of ale with her food then drives home that’s absolutely fine
Can also have like a shandy as well and still be okay

Reactions: 9
Oh right, I think the rules are different where I live.

Reactions: 6
LOL that is so funny she mentioned bowel problems and oat milk, I was gonna say when I saw how much she had purchased that I've heard it gives many people digestive issues because it's full of oil!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine we all want Luna to come back and it ends up being Helen 😂. Nah it can’t be, her video summaries were miles better than the actual videos. Be nice to know if she’s ok though.
yeah, I took at look at the ‘last seen viewing’ section on her account and it was Helen’s previous thread. It’s not like she’s just over Helen and is perusing another thread.

I mean we’re all strangers.. with a common goal of dealing with our special Helga.. but still she’s a human and I’m worried about her. She just kinda went poof and vanished.

Can even have a normal pint of lager or a glass of wine tbf depending on food/weight n tit like that haha
Helen Anderson #20: Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink. She drinks a Lager drink, she drinks a Cider drink.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
She was putting a lot of effort in with her video edits etc so I really wouldn't blame her for just putting Tattle down for a minute, even without warning. Just hope she's ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Helen will be off to download to spread her germs then
I saw this and I got a little excited! Don’t see the issue with it? It’s only like the Government pilot they did in Liverpool? I’d feel pretty safe going to a huge event knowing that everyone had been tested prior!

Reactions: 15
I saw this and I got a little excited! Don’t see the issue with it? It’s only like the Government pilot they did in Liverpool? I’d feel pretty safe going to a huge event knowing that everyone had been tested prior!
I would bet Helen makes a real thing of "COR ITS LIKE BEING DEEP FROATED" doing her first ever test, despite the fact we've all been able to have two lateral flow tests a week for ages by that point.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Don't see an issue with normal sensible people going
People like Helen who will no doubt moan about having to get a test and will continue to be a little cretin that doesn't wash her hands after going to the toilet, bit more of an issue

• Haha
Reactions: 16
LOL that is so funny she mentioned bowel problems and oat milk, I was gonna say when I saw how much she had purchased that I've heard it gives many people digestive issues because it's full of oil!
Maybe... but let's be honest, it's all those years of multiple takeaways a week, beige foods, maccy dees deep-fried breakfasts & Starbucks sugar-loaded lattes that screw up with her skin and her bowel movements

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.