Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet new ad partnership with sky. Does this encourage anyone to get a sky dish? I mean just slashing the proces by 30%and making it easier to cancel the contract after a year would work wonders. I don't see Helen or Amy Valentine and think oòoooh yes, must get a sky dish.
I wonder how much business any influencer advertising brings in for companies nowadays - I suppose their marketing teams must feel it’s worth it but I’d be interested to see the figures. I also don‘t understand smaller businesses giving away free meals/haircuts etc. I just can’t imagine many people think ‘ooh, Helen Anderson went for dinner at wherever, must go there next week’. I think social media advertising is too old and saturated now for most people not to be immune to it.

Another day, another shapeless sack/dress... She'd shown some really cute dresses recently that fitted her well (from the supermarket shop video?), why isn't she wearing these, has she outgrown her clothes *that* quickly?
View attachment 592049
I suspect whatever she says she is actually uncomfortable with her size and therefore covers up with baggy, shapeless clothes. Her current style is like a ’quirky’ 60 year old who’s still trying to be ‘with it’ 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She some how manages to look like mutton dressed as lamb, even at 30

And those white books she wears just cannot be comfy! Why does she insist on wearing them?!

Reactions: 21
And those white books she wears just cannot be comfy! Why does she insist on wearing them?!
She has SO many pairs of boots as well. Loads of Dr Martens that surely would be way more comfortable that said she wore ALL the time not that long ago haha.

Reactions: 18
Happy birthday djjazzyjeff/influensters 😊

I hadn't even noticed the LV bag since her outfit was that bad.

I don't get buying anything designer if you can't take care of your stuff (remember the Stella McCartney shoes she wrecked?)

I read somewhere that it's worth paying attention to the way someone takes care of their belongings, as it's a reflection of the way they treat other people...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just realised she was in my area of LDN 😂 Thoroughly relieved I didn't see a group of influencer huns milling around and probably shrieking on my day off

Reactions: 16
She some how manages to look like mutton dressed as lamb, even at 30
I think it's because she looks like a human buckaroo, she's crammed on as many items as she possibly can. Every inch of her is covered, she's just peeking out from a mountain of clothes and accessories.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think it's because she looks like a human buckaroo, she's crammed on as many items as she possibly can. Every inch of her is covered, she's just peeking out from a mountain of clothes and accessories.
She looks like she's dressed in a charity shop rejection pile.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder how much business any influencer advertising brings in for companies nowadays - I suppose their marketing teams must feel it’s worth it but I’d be interested to see the figures. I also don‘t understand smaller businesses giving away free meals/haircuts etc. I just can’t imagine many people think ‘ooh, Helen Anderson went for dinner at wherever, must go there next week’. I think social media advertising is too old and saturated now for most people not to be immune to it.
I was thinking about this yesterday! I was purging my makeup bag after not having used it for near 2 years, I was getting rid of old stuff and needed to replace lash glue. I also pulled out an eyeshadow palette that I once had taken inspiration from Helen in one of her tutorials and I thought like, 99% of the stuff I buy (not solely cosmetics) is completely uninfluenced by social media people. Yes I used Helen’s content for inspiration for eye makeup but mundane things that people purchase daily like boring old lash glue and relatively important things like a TV/media subscription that no doubt can involve contracts I just don’t see influencers having a lot of .. well influence over 😂😂😂 I hope this made sense I feel like I’m rambling

Reactions: 16
Yes I used Helen’s content for inspiration for eye makeup but mundane things that people purchase daily like boring old lash glue and relatively important things like a TV/media subscription that no doubt can involve contracts I just don’t see influencers having a lot of .. well influence over 😂😂😂 I hope this made sense I feel like I’m rambling
I agree! I fully admit that I saw a comment on one of her recent vlogs recommending Yorkshire Tea Toast & Jam Brew, and I saw it in Sainsbury's and thought ooooh I remembered that did sound nice. I bought it.

It's vile :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
I wince every time I see her in those boots - the way they dig into her cankles looks so uncomfortable and is deeply unflattering.

Reactions: 28
I was thinking about this yesterday! I was purging my makeup bag after not having used it for near 2 years, I was getting rid of old stuff and needed to replace lash glue. I also pulled out an eyeshadow palette that I once had taken inspiration from Helen in one of her tutorials and I thought like, 99% of the stuff I buy (not solely cosmetics) is completely uninfluenced by social media people. Yes I used Helen’s content for inspiration for eye makeup but mundane things that people purchase daily like boring old lash glue and relatively important things like a TV/media subscription that no doubt can involve contracts I just don’t see influencers having a lot of .. well influence over 😂😂😂 I hope this made sense I feel like I’m rambling
I agree, I used to be influenced with some makeup purchases in the 2013 beauty youtube days but it's rare that I'll buy something because I've seen an influencer recommend it these days. If anything I avoid brands that send them all free tit!

I think some of it might be subconscious/ more about brand recognition though.

Reactions: 23
I agree! I fully admit that I saw a comment on one of her recent vlogs recommending Yorkshire Tea Toast & Jam Brew, and I saw it in Sainsbury's and thought ooooh I remembered that did sound nice. I bought it.

It's vile :sick:
I did my last shop in a Sainsbury’s and I’m usually an Asda person, remembered she’d gone on about that Leon ketchup so gave it a gander and it literally looked like tomato soup? For £2.50!? I’d rather crack open a can of Heinz for 95p to dip my chips in. And have leftovers for lunch the next day 😂😂 it really made me think, like if I had done an online shop and added it without seeing it first i would’ve been so ashamed 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I dunno if I've linked the tiktok right but she's in London working for 2 days and couldn't be bothered going home so got a hotel for the night?

What is she on?

• Sick
  • Wow
“I ran away from home” duck off click bait Anderson. She’s so boring and intolerable

Reactions: 30
Honestly, it's been a very long time since I actually consumed any of her media where she talks (relying on the video recaps here).

bleeping HELL she sounds rough!!! I used to watch her a lot in 2016? And fell out of interest after the divorce. No real reason, just kind of grew out of it. Her accent sounds totally different, and she sounds either super drunk or like she's on something.

"Sometoimes, fer no reason a'tall, ya just go'a go twa 'otel"

CHRIST ALMIGHTY

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Jeeeeez louise, she’s back on her whatever-she’s-been-taking anyway! She has to be high, that’s not quirky behaviour, that’s off your face behaviour 🤭

And no Helen, sometimes you don’t have to go to a hotel by yourself and do whatever the duck you want because 1. its still a pandemic, you twit,
2. not everyone can afford/ wants to waste £200+ on a hotel room in London for 1 night for no reason, and 3. IT’S STILL A PANDEMIC, you twit. Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.

If you’re having Fil problems, talk to him or one of you sleep in your spare room/ other spare room/ sitting room/ “office”.

SO entitled.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.