Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sounds like she’s had a heavy night on the booze and smoke. My voice always sounds raspy like that when I’ve been drinking the night before.

Reactions: 23
I don't have tik tok but watched that hotel post on here... She hardly sounds like she's enjoying herself? I sometimes get a raspy voice after drinking and despite that can still sound like I'm having a good time??

Reactions: 14
I dunno if I've linked the tiktok right but she's in London working for 2 days and couldn't be bothered going home so got a hotel for the night?

What is she on?

Just as we were saying how much better she came across in recent vlogs... 🙄

So she went to a hotel, made the place a tit tip, ate a load of junk food while sitting in bed, got drunk, and filmed herself making a coffee.... That's the exact same stuff that she does while at home...

• Haha
Reactions: 38
One question. If she just decided to *~run~* away to a hotel because she can't be arsed to go home mid 2 days in London why did she bring that silky hair thing with her? She also looks like she has pyjamas of some sort on, and no way did she bring all that tit with her for one day with the intention to go home after.

It was planned or she went home and left again.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Jeeeeez louise, she’s back on her whatever-she’s-been-taking anyway! She has to be high, that’s not quirky behaviour, that’s off your face behaviour 🤭

And no Helen, sometimes you don’t have to go to a hotel by yourself and do whatever the duck you want because 1. its still a pandemic, you twit,
2. not everyone can afford/ wants to waste £200+ on a hotel room in London for 1 night for no reason, and 3. IT’S STILL A PANDEMIC, you twit. Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.

If you’re having Fil problems, talk to him or one of you sleep in your spare room/ other spare room/ sitting room/ “office”.

SO entitled.
Also, she CAN do whatever she wants at home...
From what she shows in the TikTok: make a mess in a room, eat a ton of takeout, drink cocktails, sleep with a ridiculous thing over her head, laze in bed in the morning... That is literally her day to day routine, she does exactly all of this at home.
Unless she finds her dogs or Fiwl's presence unbearable, I see no difference whatsoever.

So she went to a hotel, made the place a tit tip, ate a load of junk food while sitting in bed, got drunk, and filmed herself making a coffee.... That's the exact same stuff that she does while at home...
Exactly lol, sorry I practically repeated your post ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
To be fair, going to a hotel sounds like excellent vibes right now. Not judging here, providing she's staying safe (lol). Making a whole tiktok is a bit odd though, why show off that you've made the room a shithole for 700 likes? At least tidy up a little for the video...

Also, idk how to screen record but the tiktok on her story right now 'me when I recieve the slightest bit of criticism' is apt.

(Happy bday btw guys!! ❤🎉)

Reactions: 12
I dunno if I've linked the tiktok right but she's in London working for 2 days and couldn't be bothered going home so got a hotel for the night?

What is she on?

HELEN YOU SOUND LIKE AMY WINEHOUSE bleeping STOP IT YOU bleeping FAKE twit. Me and everyone else in North London is ashamed of you.
Everyone.

That video was... not normal. That is not the behaviour of a well (or sober) person. I wonder if her and Philip have had a row? It felt like she was trying to prove a point about doing what she wants and overindulging as much as she wants. She’s really fucked up, it’s sad.

I bet Fil, Lola and Diane are loving life with Helga out of the house. He’s probably letting the dogs up on the sofa and everything.

Just had another thought - maybe Fil is leaving and she’s staying out of the way while he packs. As @SpookyLumberjack said she had all her overnight stuff with her so it’s not completely spur of the moment.

Reactions: 33
I don't understand why she's made a huge deal of getting a hotel in between two days of work in London, she'll write it off as a business expense anyway. It makes sense to stay if she would have to come down two days in a row.

Those tiktoks are just bizarre and make it sound way more sus that it actually is.

Reactions: 23
That Tik Tok is so odd.... it literally looks like she's holed up in a Travel Lodge with enough food for two.

Is anyone doing a video summary of this, or shall I take one for the team?

Screenshot_20210527-202944_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 15
That Tik Tok is so odd.... it literally looks like she's holed up in a Travel Lodge with enough food for two.

Is anyone doing a video summary of this, or shall I take one for the team?

View attachment 593221
That thumbnail is not making me want to eat h. Or title for that matter. I've been in Norwich since Saturday and walked around the city numerous times. So many good shops. Typical high street shops and some amazing independents. Why not highlight that instead of amazon and asos? 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.